We could go now, Wend.

Yeah, alright.
他可能想呆在这儿呢
He might want to stay here.
呆在这儿干嘛
Well, what does he want to stay here for?
你管呢
cause!
他想怎样就怎样
He can do what he likes.
我们现在就走吧
We can go now, yeah, cool.
走吧 太好了
Well, yeah, yeah, yeah, great!
等一下 我去扑个粉
Just give me some minutes to powder my nose then.

Hey!
安迪 你干嘛呢
Andy, have you fell in?
什么
What?
我们以前已经见过啦
We’ve seen it all before, you know?
他掉到水里了
He fell in the water.
-傻瓜 -无聊的把戏
-Prat! -Boring git.
闭嘴
Shut up.
这几天你的腿都要摔断了吧
You’re going to break a leg one of these days, Andy.
你没事吧 安迪
You alright, Andy?
没事 闹着玩呢
Yeah, mate, just mucking about.
奥布里
Aubrey.
天啊
Oh, blimey.
感觉我们要起飞了
I thought we were going to take off then.
你得下车了 温蒂
I’ll have to let you out, Wendy.
没把手 出不去啊
I’ve got no handles, I can’t get out.
我知道 所以我才下来到这边
Yeah, I know, that’s why I’ll have to come around.
安迪 感觉我们飞起来了呢
Hey, Andy I thought we were going to fly then.
真的吗 兜风很爽吧
Did you? Had a joy ride, did you?
我出不来了
I can’t get it up. ooh!
太不可思议了 温蒂 看”独一无二”
That’s fantastic, isn’t it? Look, Wend,”tres exclusive”.
-很漂亮啊 -嗯 棒极了
-It’s nice, Andy. -Yeah, great!
-真好看 -我喜欢这些灯
-It’s in good nick, isn’t it? -I like the lamps.
这就是你放菜单的地方吧
Oh, that’s where you’re going to keep your little menus, is it in there?
是啊 不过我找不着钥匙了
Yeah, I can’t find the key though.
你会找到的啦
Well, you need a key, Aub.
-怎么了 -这是什么
-What? -What is it?
这是个小宠物猫嘛
Aw, it’s a little pet cat, look.
我是个死猫
It’s a little moggy.
上帝保佑它吧
Aw, bless him.
有意思吧
Yeah, it’s fantastic, isn’t it?
我准备把它放到这里
I was going to put this up here.
不是吧
Oh, you can’t.
别放在餐厅里 客人都没胃口吃饭了
No, not in a restaurant, Aubrey, it’ll put people off their food.
-会发臭的 -对啊
-No, it’ll smell. -Yeah.
我准备在这儿放上…
See, what I’m going for here is some…
街道
The street.
-战争 -嗯
-Eh… the War. -Yeah.
我从旧货市场买♥♥了这些东西
and I’ve got these accordians from a car boot sale.
准备把它们粘在这儿…
and I’m going to stick them up there and eh…
它们代表…
They are going to represent the eh…
巴黎的音乐
Music of Paris.
他们开始干活了吗
Do they work Aubrey?
没有 他们都累坏了
No, they’re knackered.
这三样东西我花了17块5
I got the three of them for 17.50, you know?
他们看到你来了
They saw you coming, mate.
还有这些鸟笼
Yeah, well, the birdcages.
我准备都挂到天花板上
I’m going to hang them up all over the ceiling.
你屋里东西不少嘛
Yeah, you’ve got a load of them, ain’t you?
这些东西…
They’re going to eh…
象征着
symbolise
麻雀
the sparrow.
我喜欢这个自行车
Oh, I like the bike.
好新奇啊
Oh, yeah, ah, isn’t it novel?
很棒 对吧
It’s brilliant, isn’t it?
之前都是骑着这个卖♥♥洋葱的
The old onion seller.
这玩意儿放错地方了
That’s in the wrong place.
吓我一跳
Oh, blimey!
这是当时的法国货吗
Is this the original French article, Aubrey?
没错
Yeah, yeah.
其实这是我老爸的 在小屋里
No, it was my Dads actually, yeah, it was in the shed.
好漂亮
Aww, isn’t that nice, Andy?
你老爸肯定以你为傲吧
Aww, he would of been proud of you, Aubrey.
他根本就不关心我
No, I don’t think he would of cared less, Wendy you know?
他是个无♥耻♥的老混♥蛋♥
He was a nasty old bastard.
快看这个
Here, look at this.
-你有个鱼缸 -很不错 对吧
-Oh, you’ve got a fish tank, look. -That’s good, isn’t it?
嗯 对
Oh, yeah.
我还以为是真的呢
I thought they were real.
我也是
So did I.
这些鱼看起来呆头呆脑的
Oh, fish look a bit unfit, don’t they?
水太浑浊了
The water’s murky, isn’t it?
我准备放几个龙虾进去
Yeah, I’m going to put a couple of lobsters in there.
人们可以自选
So people can choose them
然后我很’快就给他们做好
and I’m going to cook them in over a minute, you know?
好主意
Nice one.
你准备把龙虾放到哪儿
Yeah, so where are you going to put your prawns then?
龙虾
Prawn?
就这一个
Is that all? just one?
这是虾王
King prawn.
哈哈 好吧
Oh, sorry.
不管什么样 温蒂
Anyway you like, Wendy, you know?
你想怎么弄都行
It’s all a matter of what picture you want to paint.
你这些盘子都是黑色的
You having all black plates then?
嗯 上好的帆布做的
Yeah, great canvas.
你用的都是什么原料
What sort of sauce are you using there, Aub?
一般是果酱混合橘子汁
Basically jam blended with orange juice.
橘子汁
Orange juice.
白色的是什么 奶油
What’s that white stuff? cream?
-应该是鲜乳酪吧 -是酸奶
-Nah, it’s fromage frais, isn’t it? -Yoghurt.
是吗
Is it?
鲜乳酪会让你胃里胀气的
I think you’ll find that fromage frais will bubble on you Andy.
不会啦
It needn’t.
我是这样做出这个效果的…
I acheived this effect by eh…
轻轻地
Gently.
放松
Easing,
移♥动♥
Teasing,
再挤压
and squeezing.
听起来好下流啊
Oh, don’t be so dirty.
直到画成一个对称的圈
Until you’ve got a nice symmetrical circle.
然后…
and eh…
我们…
Then we eh…
用刀尖调整一下图案
Chisel in the pattern with the end of a knife, and Bob’s your uncle,
就行了
it’s ready to set, you know?
看起来不错啊
Aw, it looks nice though, Andy.
你的烤架貌似出问题了
Your grill’s in a bit of a state, Aubrey.
是吗
Is it?
姑娘们会把它弄好的
Oh, yeah, the girl can do all that.
你的那些姑娘们什么时候上班
When they starting then, your girls?
打杂的明天就上班 服务员周二上班
The dogsbody tommorow, then the waitress on Tuesday.
-哦 不错 -一个很好的团队
-Oh, right. -Great team.
我真喜欢这些小蜡烛
Ah, I love your little candles.
很有小酒馆的风情 对吧
Bistro effect, isn’t it?
棒极了
Yeah, they’re great, ain’t they?
我本来试着把它们弄得一样长
I’ve been trying to get them all the same length.
但…
But eh…
我一直忘记了把它们吹灭
I keep forgetting to blow them out, you know?
所以我要重来一遍
and have to start all over again.
这周我已经用完12盒蜡烛了
I’ve been through 12 boxes this week.
这会是你的第一张订单
Ah, that’ll be your first little booking.
我们要开张了
Here we go.
你好 这里是里恩餐厅
Hello, the Regret Rien.
希拉里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!