Listen, if I choose to eat in my own space,
这是我的权利 别烦我了
that’s my perogative, right?
要不要来一杯低卡路里的清水呀
Hey, do you want a glass of low calorie H20?
别再招惹她了
Just leave her alone.
她走了
Oh, there she goes.
-今年是马年 -啊
-It’s the year of the horse. -Eh?
中国的马年
Chinese.
哦 你还吃吗
Oh, yeah, do you want some more?

Yeah.
你还吃吗
Do you want some?
嗯 吃
Yeah, go on then.
给我切一块鲜嫩多汁的羊肉
Cut me a nice big juicy slice, you know
像我一样鲜嫩多汁
that I like mine, nice and juicy.
妈妈
Mother!
娜塔莉 你不能催催他吗
Nat, you can’t rush him?
他就喜欢按这个速度干活
Yeah, he’s happy going at that speed, isn’t he?
慢得跟蜗牛爬似的
Yeah, dead slow and stop
门响了
It’s the door.
去开门
Well, answer it.
是帕奇那个家伙
It’s that Patsy bloke.
尼柯拉 去开门
Open the door, Nicola.
不 我又不认识他
No, I don’t know him.
你当然认识她
Course you know him.
-我的手湿着呢 -那又怎样
-Go on, I’ve got wet hands. -So!
尼柯拉 你这个没用的胆小鬼
Tell you what, Nicola, you’re an awkward cow.
你这是性别歧视
Oh, don’t be sexist.
-嗨 帕奇 -嗨 温蒂
-Oh, hello, Patsy. -Hello, Wendy.
你好吗
Alright?
很抱歉周日来打扰你 我想…
Sorry to bother you on a Sunday, eh…
-安迪在家吗 -在啊
-I was wondering if Andy was in? -Yeah.
我本想在酒馆里见他来着…
Only I was hoping to catch him down in the boozer like…
不过我有点事
But I got a bit held up.

Oh, yeah.
我得回去看我妈了
Had to go down and see my old Mum.
是吗
Oh, did you?
安迪就在花♥园♥里呢
Yeah, he’s down the bottom of the garden.
-哦 -你要看去看他吗
-Oh. -Do you want to see him?
那行
Yeah, alright.
进来吧
Here come in then.
谢谢棒极了
Thanks very much, terrific
嗨 姑娘们
Hello, girls.
嗨 小伙子们
Hello, boys.
稍等
Hang on a minute.
-帕奇来啦 -什么
-Patsy’s here. -What?
是帕奇
It’s Patsy.
看到他了 我直接过去找他吧
Ah, there he is, I’ll just slip out and see him, if that’s alright.
好的 那你去吧
Yeah, that’s alright. Patsy go on.
-小心那个台阶哦 -什么
-Just watch yourself on that little step. -What?
就是那个台阶
That’s the one. Yeah.
-安德鲁 -嗨 帕奇 你好吗
-Andrew! -Hello, Patsy, how are you?
他真是喝高了
He must be in a right state.
他喝了10瓶啤酒
He’s had about ten pints.
幸亏他已经被禁止开车了
Good job he’s been banned from driving.
发型不错嘛
Nice hairstyle.
我猜是他老婆给他烫的
Aw, I bet his Wife did those little streaks.
肯定是从哪个搞化学的人那里弄来的药
She must got one of them 3.99 kits from the chemists.
你干嘛让他进来
What you let him in for, eh?
那你说我该怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
法♥西♥斯♥
Fascist!
说实话 我不信任他
I tell you what, though, I wouldn’t trust him.
谁要穿得像他一样 我也不信任
I wouldn’t trust anyone wearing a suit like that.
他的衣服值300镑呢
They cost about 300 quid them suits, you know.
他是干什么的
What does he do anyway?
什么也不干 他没有工作
He doesn’t do anything, he’s unemployed.
看看我这儿的东西吧
I can lay my hands on anything in here, you name it.
旧绳子 圣诞树 吉他
Bit of old rope, Christmas tree, guitar.
那个”独臂吉他手”
Ah, the old one-armed guitar player, eh?
嗯 我准备再修一下
Yeah, I was gonna fix it up,
给它装上琴柄和琴弦
put a new neck on it, new set of strings.
毕竟这个琴盒不错呢
Basically, it’s a good box.
母亲们 别让你们的孩子长大做牛仔
∮ Mothers don’t let your children grow up to be cowboys ∮
安迪 你出来一下好吗
Listen, Andy, eh, do you want to get yourself out the house for a while?
嗨 我的朋友
Hello, my friend
我爱死它了
I love them!
温蒂受不了它 不让它进屋
She can’t stand them. Won’t let them through the door.
我在旧货市场买♥♥了两个
We got two of them. Car boot sale.
双胞胎
Twins.
出去20分钟行不行
Yeah, you got 20 minutes, have you?
干嘛
What for?
让你看一样东西
I’ve got something for you.
不管什么我都买♥♥不起 我破产了
Listen, Patsy, whatever it is, I swear to God I can’t afford it, I’m broke.
安德鲁 我邀请你陪我去个地方
Andrew, I am advising you to accompany me to a certain place.
我给你看样东西
Where I’m going to show you something.
哪儿 什么东西
Where? What is it?
现在还不能跟你说
I am not prepared to reveal that at this stage.
为什么
Why not?
是个惊喜
It’s a surprise.
到底是什么
What is this?
走吧 帮我个忙嘛
Come on, do us a favour.
你先我给我提示
Give us a clue.
你不去的话就永远不会知道 你到底去不去嘛
No, shtoom is the word. If you don’t go, you’ll never know.
不见不散
Be there or be square.

Nah.
好吧 随你便
Alright, suit yourself.
我出去一会儿
I’ll see you in a minute.
你要去多久
How long are you going to be?
-很快就回来 -你要去哪儿啊
-We’ll be right back. -Where you going?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
帕奇 你要带他去哪儿
Where’re you taking him, Patsy?
别担心 温蒂 一个小小的奇幻之旅罢了
Don’t worry, Wendy, a little magical mystery tour.
安迪 你还带着帽子呢
Eh, Andy, you’ve still got your hat on.
来 接着
Blimey, catch.
你们不会是出去找女人吧
Sure you two haven’t got a woman
啥 我找女人
What? With my luck?
有你这么漂亮的老婆 找什么女人啊
What? With a beautiful girl like you?
这话你不知道说过几次了 再见
Heard it all before. See ya later.
再见
See ya later.
-爸爸 -什么事
-Dad! -Well.
给我们买♥♥20个丝绸切
Get us twenty silk cut.
-自己买♥♥去吧 -自私鬼
-Get your own. -Selfish pig!
天气真好啊
Oh, it’s nice and hot.
嗯 很晴朗
It’s a bit bright, isn’t it?
对了
That’s it.
没错
That’s right.
来吧 进去
Come on, get in.
-插不进去吗 -别说了
-What can’t get it in the hole? -Shut up.
放松点 安迪 放松
Relax, Andy, relax.
嗨 娜塔莉
Oh, hi, Natalie.
我是尼柯拉
It’s Nicola.
哦 抱歉
Oh, yeah, sorry.
我带了个菠萝来
I brought a pineapple.
给谁的
What for?
给你妈妈的
Your Mum, you know?
你要进来吗
Do you want to come in?
非常感谢
Yeah, thanks very much!
关上门
Shut the door.
哦 好
Oh, yeah.
好了
There you go.
家里没人吗
Nobody in?
没有
Nah.
你要坐吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!