What? playing my music?
你知道我在说什么
You know what I’m talking about.
每到晚上…
At nights…
你就对一切都感到恶心
Getting sick and everything.
我才没恶心呢
I’m not sick.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
我没有
I’m not.
天真热
It’s hot, isn’t it?
我也没办法
I can’t help it.
我知道
I know.
我们得做点什么
I think we should do something about it.
“我们”指谁
Who’s we?
你和我啊
You and me.
你跟他们说过了吗
Have you told them about it?
没有
No.
干嘛不说
Why not?
我也不知道
Well, don’t know.
我觉得自己应该这么做
Suppose I should of.
但不知道为什么 我却没有那么做
Don’t know why I didn’t.
我知道为什么
Yeah, I do know why.
因为你觉得那是你应该做的
Because I think you should.
我知道自己做的事很恶心
I know what I do is disgusting.
我这个人就很恶心
I am disgusting.
是很恶心
Yeah, it is disgusting.
我跟你说 我也做过超级恶心的事
Mind you, I do some pretty disgusting things myself.
-是吗 -嗯
-Do you? -Yeah.
什么事
What?
不能跟你说
Oh, I can’t tell you.
什么事啊
What is it?
我把自己的手放在马桶里
I put my hands down toilets.
一整天都觉得老鼠要咬我
and on a good day, I might get bitten by a rat.
你想要钱吗
Do you want any money?
嗯
Yeah.
行
Alright.
谢谢你
Cheers.
没什么 尼柯拉
Nah, it’s ok.