Ain’t you going in tonight then?
-不去 -为什么
-No. -Why?
-因为…-尼柯拉呢
-Because… -Where’s Nicola?
在楼上
Upstairs.
她知道我出意外了吗
Does she know I had an accident?
是她告诉我的
Well, she told me.
尼柯拉
Nicola!
我去把这些挂起来
Here, I’ll run these things up, Andy.
-等下 给我就好 -怎么呢
-Oh, hang on, give us that, give us it here. -What?
我知道你要什么
I know what you want.
你想要你的纪念品吧
You want your little souvenir, don’t you?
这个可是罪魁祸首
Yeah, that’s the bastard, that’s the culprit.
什么
What?
真好笑 他居然被一个勺子滑倒了
Yeah, trying to kid us, he slipped on a spoon.
他前天晚上喝了酒还醉熏熏的
He was still blooming drunk from last night.
瞎说
Never.
娜塔莉 我还没这么疼过呢
I’ve never known pain like it, Nat.
是吗
Ain’t you?
疼得撕心裂肺
Searing pain.
听到骨头断的声音了吗
Did you hear it snap?
没听到
No, I didn’t actually.
可能听到了
Oh, yeah, I did.
对 听到了
Yeah, I did.
是吗
Did you?
嗯
Yeah.
就像用膝盖折断一根树枝那样
It’s like when you break a dry stick across your knee.
你明白吧
Know what I mean?
尼柯拉
Nicola?
干嘛
What?
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
看看
Look at that.
一个普通的勺子
An ordinary spoon.
我从没注意过
I never noticed it before.
这里写着 一九七五年
Here you are, nineteen seventy five.
这个勺子是你七岁那年产的
This spoon was born when you were seven years old.
是嘛
Oh, yeah.
一直放在抽屉里
Just sits in a drawer.
拿出来之后
Out of the drawer,
用来舀豌豆粒…
Into the peas…
搅拌奶油…
Stir the custard…
受过水的侵蚀…
Into the wash out of the wash…
最后跟其它勺子一起被挂在钩上
Up on the hooks with all the other spoons.
它一直都在等待这一刻的到来…
and all the time, just waiting for the fatal day…
这个时刻戏剧性地改变了一个人的生活
When it would drastically alter the course of a mans life.
但看起来也没什么危险嘛
It doesn’t look dangerous, does it?
你记住我的话 这是个恶魔之勺
Nah, you take my word for it, that is an evil spoon.
那我把他供奉起来
Here you are, look, put it in a place of honour.
盯着点
Keep an eye on it.
我不信这个
Yeah, I don’t trust it.
给我们拿点巧克力
Get us some chocolate.
我给你说
Tell you what,
去洗把脸 别让自己这么难看
go and give your face a little wash, make you feel a bit better, eh?
不
Nah.
你不想让爸爸看到你哭的样子吧
You don’t want your Dad to know you’ve been sitting here crying, do you?
他根本不想见到我
He don’t want to see me.
他想
He does.
我会让他更槽的
I’ll make him feel worse.
别说胡话了
Don’t be so daft.
我是你们的负担
I’m a burden to you.
听着
Listen,
我们得重新开始
we got to turn over a new leaf, yeah?
我们两个
Both of us,
我们整个家庭
All of us.
来喝点茶吧
Come on, have a little cup of tea.
我不想喝
Nah, I don’t want one.
就当是为你♥爸♥爸喝的吧
Come on, do it for your Dad.
他一直都说让你喝茶呢
He’s been asking for you.
真的
Has he?
是啊
Yeah.
他坐在那儿 伸着舌头
Sitting there with his tongue hanging out
你知道的 他需要喝杯茶 听到你的安慰
You know what he’s like, he wants a bit of tea and sympathy.
我只想跟你说话
I just want to talk to you.
是吗
Do you?
-需要帮忙吗 娜塔莉 -不用了 我可以的
-Do you want a hand, Nat? -Nah, it’s alright.
安迪 给我们拿点巧克力 别都自己吃了
Here you are, Andy, give us a little bit of chocolate, don’t hog it all.
放心吧 每人都有份
It’s alright, there’s plenty for everyone.
给你 尼柯拉
Here you are, Nic.
-要吃点吗 -不
-Want a bit? -Nah.
来吃点吧
Go on have a bit.
不 不用了
Nah, it’s alright.
吃点吧 开心点
Have a little bit, cheer yourself up.
行了 别逼她
It’s alright, don’t force her.
给你 尼柯拉
Here you are, Nic.
谢谢
Thanks.
你去旅行社了吗
Did you go to the travel agent?
嗯
Yeah.
我要去纽约
I’m going to New York,
芝加哥
Chicago,
还有新奥尔良
and New Orleans.
你不去迪士尼吗
Ain’t you going Disney?
不 我要去有趣的地方
No, I want to go interesting places.
天哪 居然不去迪士尼 而去那些地方
Oh, blimey, fancy going to the States and not going to Disneyland.
你干嘛不去 尼柯拉
Why don’t you go, Nic?
不想去
Nah.
太大了
It’s too big.
她可以明年再去
Well, she can go next year.
先省点力气
Get yourself sorted, save up, eh?
你的腿怎么样了
How’s the leg?
还行 有点疼
Oh, not too bad. throbbing a bit.
只有一个问题
Only one problem:
我想去厕所
I got to go to the toilet in a minute.
哎
Eh.
去给你老爸搭把手
Go and get your Dad a bucket.
嘿 看那个勺子
Hey, look at that spoon.
扶好 扶好
Just take the weight, just take the weight.
对 对
That’s it, that’s it.
-好重啊 -是啊
-Blimey, it’s heavy, isn’t it? -Yeah.
-行了吗 -嗯
-Alright? -Yeah.
给我后面放个枕头
Put the pillow behind me.
给你
There you go.
好啦
That’s it.
我跟你说啊 安迪
Tell you what, Andy,
幸亏你不是一匹马
good job you’re not a horse.
为什么
Why?
他们会射杀你的
They’d of shot you.
给你药
Here you are then.
吃吧
There you go.
你能跟妈妈谈心挺好的
It’s good you had that chat with Mum, isn’t it?
把事情都说开了
Get things cleared up.
啊
Eh?
你跟她说了吗
Did you tell her?
跟她说什么
Tell her what?
所有的一切
Everything.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你知道我什么意思
You know what I mean.
不知道
No.
我没聋
I’m not deaf.
我可没这么说
I never said you was.
我的房♥间就在你隔壁
I’ve got the room next to yours, remember.
我能听见你
I can hear you.
什么 听见我玩音乐