Oh, don’t you?
你本来是有个机会的
Well, you had your chance, Nicola.
当时你17岁
When you were seventeen,
在大学里成绩优秀
when you were at the college doing your three A levels.
一切都好 可你突然辍学
You were going great and then suddenly you stopped.
你绝食
You stopped eating, you stopped everything,
在医院躺了八周
you ended up eight weeks in the hospital.
是你逼我的 我根本不想去
Well, you put me there. I didn’t want to go.
你知不知道当时你快死了
Oh, for Gods sake, Nicola, you were at deaths door!
是你想控制我的生活
You were trying to control my life!
-你当时快死了 -我没有
-You were dieing! -No, I wasn’t.
明明就是
Yes, you were.
我自己心里清楚
I’d know if I was dieing.
哈里医生说你能活两周
Doctor Harris told us you had two weeks to live.
你不知道吧
You didn’t know that, did you?
我们三个天天以泪洗面
Three of us coming home every night, crying our eyes out.
你已经很幸运了
You were lucky.
人生太艰难了 尼柯拉
Life’s not easy, Nicola.
我也差点放弃过
I could of given up, right?
我16岁的时候在准备水平考试
Sixteen, I was doing me A-levels
什么水平考试
What A-levels?
英语和商业研究
English and business studies, if you must know.
后来我怀了你们
Then I got pregnant with twins.
那你干嘛不堕胎
Well, why didn’t you have an abortion?
我不想堕胎
Because I didn’t want one.
那是两个无辜的小生命啊
Because I had two little lives growing inside me.
我不相信命运 就这么简单
I don’t beleive in it, that’s the easy way out.
你♥爸♥爸当时17岁 在餐饮学校上学…
Your Dad was only seventeen, he was at catering college.
晚上在餐馆里打工赚零花钱
and he was working in hotels at night, trying to get a bit extra.
我们东借西凑 买♥♥了个小房♥子 布置了点家具
We got a little flat together, begged and borrowed a couple of cots.
当你们出生后 我们高兴得要死
And when the two of you were born, we were thrilled to bits,
因为我们有两个可爱的孩子
because we had two lovely little babies.
我们相拥着大笑
We came through laughing.
我有什么错 谁让你生我了
Well, don’t blame me, I didn’t ask to be born.
我没说是你的错 尼柯拉
I’m not blaming you, Nicola.
我只希望你能开心 可你没有
I just want you to be happy, that’s all, and you’re not.
我不管你做什么工作
I wouldn’t care what blooming job you did.
不管你看着怎么破旧 只要你快乐就好
I wouldn’t care how scruffy you looked as long as you were happy.
但你不开心 你已经心如死灰
But you’re not, something inside you has died.
自暴自弃
You’ve given up.
如果有天你走出这里
and if one day I could just walk throught that door
你对我说”妈妈”
and you could look at me and you could say, look, Mum,
“求你帮帮我
Help me please,
我不知道自己该何去何从”
I don’t know what I’m doing, I don’t know where I’m going.
我会说”太好了 我们可以敞开心扉”
Then I’d say, great. Because now we can be honest with each another.
互诉衷肠了
Now we can start talking.
我没你说的那么槽
But I’m not in a mess.
没有吗
Aren’t you?
你老是把问题强加我身上
You’re giving me a problem when I haven’t got one.
哦 天呐 尼柯拉
Oh, Christ, Nicola.
既然你这么讨厌我
If you hate me so much,
干嘛不赶我走
why don’t you throw me out?
我们没有讨厌你
We don’t hate you!
我们爱你
We love you, right?
傻女儿啊
You stupid girl.
-你怎么了 -貌似崴到脚了
-What’ve you done, you silly sod? -I think I’ve broke me ankle.
-天呐 -别碰它 平躺
-Jesus! -Don’t touch it! lay flat!
深呼吸 深呼吸
Breathe! breathe!
-我在深呼吸呢 -躺平 放松
-I am breathing for Christs sake! -Lay flat, relax!
我去找人 马上回来
Got to help you, I’ll be back!
尼尔 你要去哪里 尼尔 尼尔
Nel, where’re you going? Nel! Nel!
这是个勺子
A spoon!
这个烂勺子
A fucking spoon for Christs sake!
这是谁扔的勺子
Who dropped this spoon?
这是谁扔的勺子
Who dropped this spoon?
你好
Hello?
对 请说
Yeah, speaking. Yeah.
你好 最近怎么样
Oh, hello, how’re you?
你在开玩笑吧 他怎么了
Oh, blimey! you’re joking me? he hasn’t?
怎么搞的
Aw, how did he do it?
不好意思 布莱恩 我不应该笑
Oh, no, sorry, Brian, I’m sorry. I know you shouldn’t laugh, but,
他还好吧
Aw, is he alright though?
没关系 我马上过去
Yeah, no, it’s alright, no, I can come over, yeah, straight away.
好的 谢谢您通知我
Alright, thanks for phoning me.
嗯 你也是
Aw, yeah, and you alright then.
回头见
Yeah, ta-la, bye.
尼柯拉
Nicola.
天呐
Oh, Christ!
-嗨 娜特莉 -看他这样子
-Hello, Nat. -Look at the state of him.
拿着袋子
Here you are, take the bag.
拿着这个 温蒂
Take these, Wend.
好 下来吧
Go on.
-你接下来怎么办 -我不知道
-How’re you going to do it? -I don’t know
天呐
Oh, blimey!
-扶好 -慢慢来
-Hang on, hang on. -Take it steady.
-不要让门关上了 -爸爸 不用担心 我来
-Don’t let that door slam. -Don’t worry, I’ve got it.
-要扶吗 -不用 我自己来就行了
-Do you want a hand? -No, no. I’ll do it myself.
-行吗 -可以
-Ok? -Yeah, yeah.
那好
Right.
-走吧 -把这些给我们
-There you go. -Give us those.
就这样
That’s it, that’s it.
好 慢慢来 我扶着你
Right, come on, take it easy.
-我扶着呢 -好的
-I’ve got you. -Alright.
好的
It’s alright
-去开门 娜特莉 -好 等会儿
-Open the gate, Nat. -Yeah, hold on.
去吧
Go on.
别急 安迪
Now, don’t rush, Andy, right?
-没事 -慢慢来
-It’s alright. -Just take it steady.
安迪 你怎么回事啊
Andy, what’re you doing?
天呐 你又不是在比赛
Blimey, you’re not a greyhound in a race.
把这玩意儿拿走 温蒂
Well, take it, Wend.
-我在拿呢 -快拿走
-I’m trying, Andy. -Well, get rid of it.
好了吗
Alright?
嗯
Yeah.
找点东西给他垫脚
He needs a little doofer, doesn’t he?
我来搬这个凳子
Hold on, I’ll get this table.
就那个
Oh, that’s it, Nat.
来了
Here we are.
好
Right.
-就这样 -小心点 小心点 小心点
-That’s the job. -Careful, careful, careful.
这条腿可是享受皇室待遇啦
Looks like the Royal leg.
看他那小脸儿 可怜的安迪
Aw, look at his little face, aw, poor Andy.
他吃了不少苦
He’s been through a lot, you know?
你怎么脱裤子呢
Hey, listen, how’re you going to get your trousers off?
剪掉
Cut them.
跟你说 我要用剪子
Well, I tell you what, I’ll get me little scissors, right?
从大腿内侧剪上来
and I’ll come up the inside leg.
别逗我笑 温蒂
Don’t make me laugh, Wendy.
这玩意儿你要戴多久
How long you got to have this on for then?
六到八个周吧
I don’t know, six or eight weeks, something like that.
很快就过去啦
Cushy number.
是呀 我有六周假期了
Yeah, I wouldn’t mind six weeks holiday.
说实话 这可是个麻烦事
Well, it’s a damn, nuisance as a matter of fact
我本想今晚去开大篷车呢
I was going to get started on the caravan
先来看来不行了
when I got back from work this evening, it’s a pisser.
天呐 奥布里怎么办
Oh, blimey, what about Aubrey?
对哦
Oh, yeah.
什么奥布里怎么了
What about Aubrey?
不管了
Oh, lets leave it.
让他自生自灭吧 我的事情已经够多了
Let him stew in his own juice. I’ve got enough on me plate.
你今晚不去吗