Aubrey, stop it, now.
我想要上你 温蒂
I want to fuck you, Wendy.
停手 不要再这样说了
Now, stop talking like that.
打住 安迪知道就不会再让我来这儿了
Now, just stop it. right, because Andy won’t let me come here again.
听到了吗 不会让我再来了
Do you hear me? he won’t.
我爱你走过的地板
I worship the ground you walk on.
看你已经往下倒了 你就要吐出了
Now, look, you’re bending down, that means you’re going to be sick.
我要吻你的双脚
I kiss your feet.
小狗可能会舔我的鞋子
There might be a little bit of doggy on me shoes, right?
你别像狗一样 快起来
And you’re not going to like that, so get up!
尼柯拉
Nicola.
什么
What?
尼柯拉
Oh, Nicola.
她不在 她正在家拯救世界呢
Nicola’s not here, right? she’s at home saving the world.
你衣服上都是伏特加
Now, look, you’ve got vodka all down you’re suit.
这是你特意为今晚买♥♥的西装吧
And that’s your best suit you’ve bought for tonight, right?
-坐下 -我不想要了
-Sit down. -I don’t want it.
-我不想要了 -什么
-I don’t want it. -What?
-坐下 -我把它给安迪
-Sit down. -I want Andy to have this.
安迪不要
Andy doesn’t want it.
-他会要的 他那么穷 -安迪已经有西装了
-Yeah, he’s a poor man. -Andy’s got a suit.
他可以穿这套衣服去开那架破大篷车
No he can wear it in the fucking stupid caravans.
-别说了 -去他妈的
-Now, stop that. -Shit!
规矩点
Behave yourself.
让他拿去穿 他整天脏兮兮的
He can have the suit, because he’s all scruffy.
你在干什么
What’re you doing?
-我要把衣服脱下来给他 -裤子穿好 奥布里
-I’m going to give him the suit. -Leave your trousers on, Aubrey.
规矩点 别脱裤子
Aubrey, leave your trousers on.
规矩点 裤子穿好
Behave yourself and leave your trousers on.
我爱他 也爱尼柯拉
I love him and Nicky.
我告诉你
I tell you what.
你又干什么啊
What’re you doing now?
你要摔倒啦
You’re going to fall.
我没醉 我没醉
No, I’m not drunk, right? I’m not drunk.
奥布里 停下来
Aubrey, stop it.
你在做蠢事
Now, behave yourself, right? you’re being silly.
奥布里
Aubrey.
-奥布里 能别这样吗 -不行
-Aubrey, will you stop it? -No!
听我的话 你现在像个傻子一样
Now, you’re behaving like an idiot, listen to me.
停下来 奥布里
Now, you don’t do any more, no.
停下 奥布里
Now, stop it, Aubrey.
停下
Stop it now.
天呐
Blimey.
真丢脸 对吧
Shame though, isn’t it?
波拉 我们走吧
Come on, Paula, we’re going.
看我这儿乱得
Oh, look at me.
没事 他明早就会清醒
Oh, that’s alright, he’ll find them there in the morning.
今晚真是乱七八槽
Oh, what a night!
我告诉你
I tell you what.
绝对没有第二次
Never again.
真是的
What a mistake!
没事 他只是睡着了 不会死的
It’s alright, he’s only asleep, he’s not dead.
不用害怕
There’s no need to be frightened.
我没有害’怕啊
I’m not frightened.
啊
Eh?
没什么可怕的
Nothing to be frightened of.
好吧
Alright.
这是你的小外套吧
Is this your little coat?
这是你的手袋
and here’s your bag.
你准备怎么回家
Now, how’re you getting home?
坐公车
Bus.
好的 有零钱买♥♥票吗
Right, got you’re fare?
你的小钱包呢 在这吗
Where’s your little purse? in here?
你的香烟呢
Where’s your cigarettes?
在我袋子里
In the pocket.
那好 走吧
Right, come on then.
怎么了
What’s a matter?
我们要去吃薯条
We’re going for chips.
-谁要去吃薯条 -奥布里和我
-Who’s going for chips? -Me and Aubrey.
奥布里昏过去了 不去吃了
Aubrey’s in a coma, he doesn’t want any chips.
但他醒后还是会饿的
Well, he’ll be hungry when he wakes up, won’t he?
这是明摆着的事
It stands to reason.
好吧 那我给你买♥♥薯条
Alright, I’ll buy you chips.
我要的不是薯条
I don’t want no chips.
那好 我不给你买♥♥薯条
Alright, well, I won’t buy you chips.
快点 波拉
Come on, Paula.
摘掉帽子
Look, I tell you what, take your hat off.
穿好外套 我可不想吓着别人
and put your coat on, we don’t want to frighten people, do we?
哦 尼柯拉
Oh Nicola.
天哪 听听
Oh, blimey, hark at him.
听着
Look, I tell you what.
我送你到公交站 行吗
I’ll run you to the bus stop, ok?
波拉
Paul.
你要和我走吗
Are you coming with me?
我就留在这儿
Stopping here.
你不能留在这里
You can’t stop here.
走吧 波拉
Please, Paula.
来吧
Come on.
真见鬼
Blinking heck!
安迪
Andy!
安迪
Andy!
怎么了
What?
你在干嘛
Oh, blimey, what’re you doing?
收拾呢
Tidying up.
你不能再喝酒了
You’re not having no lager.
给我拿点酒来 娜塔莉
Get us a lager, Nat.
开玩笑
You must be joking!
你今晚喝的酒够多了
You’ve had enough lager for tonight, right?
快上楼
blooming lager lout, now get up the stairs.
-你在干嘛 -门口有人
-What’re you doing? -There’s somebody at the door.
门口没人 那是你
There’s nobody at the door, that’s you.
听 是你又撞倒墙上的风铃了
Listen, you’ll have aeolian banging on the wall again.
你找什么 你是谁啊
What do you want? who is it?
酒在哪儿
Where’s the lager?
在冰箱里
In the fridge.
-上楼去 -好啦
-Get up the stairs. -Alright, alright.
看看你自己
Look at the state of you.
穿着最好的裤子 还有新鞋子了
You’ve got your best trousers on, you’ve got your new shoes.
又怎么了 你要干嘛
Now what? what’re you doing?
-你能去关一下车门吗 -我已经关了
-Can you shut the caravan door? -I’ve shut the caravan door.
-你是不是要吐啦 -安迪 你可别吐在我身上
-Are you going to be sick? -Don’t you be sick on me, Andy.
尼柯拉 去关上大篷车的门
Nicola, shut the caravan door.
不
No.
布朗 贝克 亨利 麦基…
Brown, Baker, Henry, MacKay…
今晚情况怎样
How did it go tonight?
槽糕透顶
Terrible if you must know.
怎么呢
Why?
过会儿在告诉你 安迪 你去厕所解决一下
I’ll tell you later. No, Andy, no, get in that toilet and do a wee.
天呐 看好水槽在哪
Blimey, look, this is the sink.
我可不想地毯都湿了
I don’t want me carpet all soaking wet.
关上门 女儿们看着呢
and close the door, you’ve got two daughters.
你有病啊
What’s a matter with you?
这两个女儿就是我的病
That’s what’s a matter with me I’ve got two daughters
-住口 -我跟你说了吧
-Oh, shut up! -What did I tell you?
餐馆里发生什么事了
So, come on then, what happened at the restaurant?
你拿了多少小费了
How many tips did you score?
餐馆里啥事都没有 别再说了
Nothing happened at the restaurant, right? and keep it out.
今晚我受够了 我受够你们了
I’ve had enough for one night, I’m up to here with the lot of you.
说真的 他可能今早就死了 我不是在开玩笑
No, he could be dead this morning, you know? Andy, I’m not kidding.
玻璃碎片有可能割到了他的动脉
All that broken glass, he might of severed an artery.
我该报♥警♥吗