All men are bastards.
什么
What?
他们都是潜在的强♥奸♥犯
They’re all potential rapists.
这有点绝对
That’s a bit sweeping.
所有的男人都有能力去强♥奸♥
All men have got the ability to rape.
不是所有男的都这样
Well, they don’t all do it, do they?
如果他们有能力 他们就有欲望
If they’ve got the ability, they’ve got the desire.
那是偏执的垃圾
That’s paranoid rubbish.
你知道什么是偏执么
What do you know about paranoia?
不像你那么一知半解
Well, not half as much as you do. I’ll give you that.
等你去美国就知道了
You’ll find out when you get to America.
我只在假期去
I’m only going on a holiday
那又怎么样
So?
你以为我会被拽下飞机…
What? you think I’m going to get yanked off the plane at J.F.K. airport…
在肯尼迪机场然后被强♥奸♥抢劫
and be raped and pillaged do you?
你必须要小心提防
You’ve got to be on your guard.
你听到我刚才说什么吗
Did you hear what I just said?
什么
What?
“美♥国♥佬♥”
Yanked.
听到了吗
Get it?
什么
What?
“美♥国♥佬♥”
Yanked.
美国
America.
种族主义者
Racist!
又一对夫妇来了
There’s another bloody couple coming.
对 他们往这边来了
Yeah, yeah, they’re coming this way.
绝对是
Definetly.
你想我再告诉波琳吗
Do you want me to tell Pauline again?
要 各就各位
Yeah, action stations.
不是
No.
操
Shit!
他妈的
Fucking yuppies!
他们直接走过去了
They went straight past.
是么
Oh, did they?
可能他们并不饿呢
Oh, perhaps they weren’t hungry.
波琳在哪儿
Where’s Pauline?
她正坐在你的工作台上
She’s sitting on your work surface.
什么
Is she?
她在挑拣
Yeah she’s picking.
对哦
Right.
别坐在上面 波琳
Don’t sit up there, Pauline.
那不干净
It’s unhygenic.
会交叉感染
Cross infection.
这汤料发酵得挺好
These stocks are reducing nicely.
好酱料的秘密就在于…
Secret of a great sauce
发酵良好的汤料
Is a well reduced stock.
没有汤料就没有酱料
No stock, no sauce.
这就是秘诀
Keys to the door.
你在和一个天才共事
You’re working with a genius.
知道吗
Do you know that?
我不是个卑鄙小人
I’m not just a wanker, you know?
我能教你梦寐以求的东西
I could teach you things you’ve never even dreamed of.
我是个魔法师
I’m a magician.
我想喝点东西
I want a drink.
这里有很多果汁 随便喝
Well, there’s plenty of orange juice in there, help yourself.
可我想喝酒
I want some wine.
我不能把你灌醉了
I can’t have you getting drunk.
厨房♥是个很危险的地方
Kitchen’s a very dangerous place.
她能喝酒
She’s got wine.
我和温蒂
Me and Wendy,
感情深厚着呢
We go back a long way.
知道不
you know?
我是她家的老朋友
I’m a friend of the family.
鼻子真漂亮
Classic nose.
来
Here you are.
看这个
Here.
你见过这些吗
Have you seen these?
是什么
What you got there?
来 看看
Lets have a look.
袖珍电视
A pocket telly.
是的
Yeah.
我能瞧瞧吗
Can I wathc this?
随便看
Feel free.
好东西
That’s good, isn’t it?
很小巧
Yeah, neat.
我们试试看
There we go.
别捣蛋
Leave it out. You pranny.
-见过没 -还给我
-Eh, seen these? -Give us it, give us back.
你卖♥♥多少钱
How much do you want for that then?
你要的话 给你半价
I could let you have it half price.
100英镑
A hundred knicker.
不错
Yeah, nice, isn’t it?
是啊
Yeah.
放在沙拉小车上很合适
Be tasty on the salad wagon.
是吧
Wouldn’t it?
我没钱买♥♥呐
Nah, can’t afford it.
那一百英镑呢
What about that hundred?
哪一百英镑
What hundred?
你还没给我拿一百英镑
That hundred you never gave me.
如果有人25面前拿出它来
You know, If someone had turned up with that twenty five years ago.
就算他们说自己是外星人
and said they were of a bloody martian.
你也得相信
You would have to beleive them, wouldn’t you?
嗯 嗯
Yeah, yeah.
你不想要吗
So you don’t want it?
是的 不想要
No, Patsy I don’t want it.
我什么都不想要
I don’t want anything.
小气鬼
Mean bastard.
来吧 混♥蛋♥
Come on, you bastards.
门开着呢
I’m open.
我在等你们呢 这里有美味的食物
I’m ready, I’m waiting for you. This is what you’ve all been waiting for!
来尝尝吧
Come and get it
卖♥♥鱼妇
Fish wives
踢球的
Footballers.
你们这群英国白♥痴♥们
You English dickheads.
一天到晚吃鱼片薯条 祝你们吃出个癌症来
You can stick to your fish and chips go on, go and get cancer.
把你的钱都花光
Thousand pounds.
都花光
Ten thousand pounds.
-顶级厨师 -别喊啦
-Go on, mate, cook him. -Stop shouting.
你们这群中层阶级笨蛋
You working class morons.
吃屎去吧
Go and eat your own shit go on.
够了
That is enough.
别喝了
No more.
行吗
Right?
别耍小孩脾气了
Because you’re being a naught boy.
温蒂 嫁给我
Marry me, Wendy.
什么
What?
我想娶你
I want to marry you.
住手
Now stop it!
奥布里 住手 让开
Aubrey, stop it, get off.
我爱你 你知道吗
I love you. you know?
别傻了
Now don’t be stupid, right?
我已经结婚了 我已经嫁给安迪了
I’m already married, I’m married to Andy.
我喜欢安迪 他是我的好朋友
I love Andy, he’s my best friend.
对啊 我们都很喜欢你
Yeah, well, we’re very fond of you. now, you know that.
我不介意你是安迪的人
I don’t care, I don’t care if you’re married to Andy.
你照样可以嫁给我 别让他知道就行
You can still marry me, you just don’t have to tell him.
住手 坐下来
Now, stop it, right now, sit down.
坐下来
Sit down.
你在做什么
What’re you doing?
放开我
Get off me.
奥布里 放手