What is it?
很像饺子
It’s like a dumpling, you know?
不行
Oh, I couldn’t.
我们还有巧克力酱汁鸭
And then we have duck in chocolate sauce.

yeah.
-舌头泡大黄荷兰汁 -哦 不
-Tongues in a rhubarb bouillabaisse. -Oh, no.
泡在啤酒里的肝
Liver in lager.
还有火腿里的蛤蚌
and clams in ham.
那是带平底锅煎的海扇底酱汁
That’s with a pan-fried cockle-based sauce.

Yeah.
或者鹌鹑带糖浆铺在菠菜上
Or quails in a bit of spinach with treacle.
或者我的主菜 烤猪蹄和双面煎蛋
Or my piece de resistance, grilled trotters with eggs over easy.
对了 什么是”双面”
Oh, right, what’s over easy?
一面煎完 煎过的面翻过来
Stateside, sunny side up, you know?
哦 可以翻过来
Oh, yeah, the one I can turn.
奥布里 我记不住所有这些
Oh, blimey, Aubrey, I’ll never remember all this.
会记住的
You’ll be fine.
没关系 有什么问题随时找我
Any problems, refer them to me.
但你会在厨房♥做饭啊
Yeah, but you’ll be in the kitchen cooking, won’t you?
对 我可可以在厨房♥ 在这儿 在任何地方
Yeah, I’ll be in there, I’ll be out here, I’ll be everywhere.
我是厨师赞助人
I’ll be chef patron, you know?
你应该按我说的把你的菜单打印出来
Well, you should’ve had your little menus printed up like I told you, right?
没问题
Yeah, yeah, no sweat.
我想要这个餐厅一传十 十传百
I want this restaurant to be built on a one to one,
建立起好声誉
mouth to mouth reputation, you know?
要不要来一杯酒
Would you like a glass of wine, Wendy?
不用 谢谢 我都紧张饱了
Oh, no, thanks, no, my stomachs all of a go with my nerves.
喝吧 也许能让你镇定下来
Yeah, go on, it might settle you down.
就半杯
Oh, go on then, just half a glass.
-差点忘了 我有东西要给你 -是么 真棒
-Oh, blimey. I forgot I’ve got something for you. -Have you? oh great.
还好么
Alright?
我想做个打杂的
I want to go for a fag.
什么
What?
现在
Now?
我们忙着呢
We’re busy.
是么
Are we?
那去吧 快点 做一半就行
Yeah, go on then, be quick, just have half of one.
这么幸运 我待会儿得去算个命
With a bit of luck, I’ll get me fortune told later.
随便
Feel free.
给你一张小卡片
Got a little card for you.
-谢谢 -我和安迪还有姑娘们给你的
-Oh, thanks very much. -That’s from me and Andy and the girls.
这太棒了
Oh, that’s fantastic.
太有才了
That’s really brilliant,
你真是个有魅力的女人
that’s really marvellous, you’re a really attractive woman.
太谢谢了 真的
Really, thanks very much, really.
好运
All the best good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我们现在正式开张啦 -抱歉
-We are now officially open. -blimey, sorry, sorry.
在我看来
As far as I’m concerned,
在阿森纳拿到双冠王的那天足球已经死了
Football died the day Arsenal won the double.
没错
That’s right, yeah.
他们算啥 干活的
What was they? workhorses.
无聊的讨厌鬼
Boring buggers, ain’t they?
而马刺双队则是艺术家
Where as the Spurs double team, they was artists, wasn’t they?
说得没错
Yeah, they was artists.
你能想像他们以前一周拿21镑吗
Twenty one quid a week they got, can you imagine?
你猜他们如今拿了多少 一百万
What do they get today? millions.
然后他们从中拿回扣
Then they’ve got the back handers on top of that, ain’t they?
拿着手提包在罚球区里晃悠
Pouncing round the penalty area with their handbags.
对 只拿钱不做事
Yeah, prima donnas.
“裁判 他踢了我”
“Oh he kicked me, ref.”
布朗
Brown.
贝克
Baker.
亨利
Henry.
布兰齐弗拉沃
Blanchflower.
丹尼
Yeah Danny, boy.

Yeah.
他是现代比赛的创建者
He was the architect of the modern game, you know?
没错
That’s right, yeah.
诺曼 麦基
Norman, McKay.
-琼斯 -琼斯·怀特
-Jones. -Jones White.
史密斯
Smith.
艾伦·戴森
Alan Dyson.
对 马刺加油
Yeah! come on you Spurs!
琼斯·怀特 这个球员真棒 是吧
John White, what a player, eh?

Yeah.
我以前会在墙上挂着他的照片
I used to have a little picture of him on my wall.
-被黑色环绕着 -真悲剧
-Ringed in black. -Yeah, tragic.
还要继续
What a way to go!
五雷轰顶
Struck by lightning.
在高尔夫课上
On a golf course.
真浪费
Yeah, what a waste, eh?
还想要么
Do you want another?
好啊
Yeah, alright.
加点什么
Want something with it?
朗姆酒
Yeah, rum and black.
大的
Large one?
-恩 对 -好的
-Yeah, alright. -Yeah.
你知道么…
See, the thing is…
人们不喜欢太早去冒险
Is that people don’t like to venture out too early, do they?
对 周二不行
No, not on a Tuesday, no.
他们会回家
No, they like to get home,
洗个澡
have a bath,
冷静下
chill out,
喝杯茶
have their tea,
然后出去吃饭
and then go out to eat.
你在报纸上登广♥告♥了么
Did you put an advert in the paper?
当然
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
不 其实没有
No, I didn’t actually.
你应该已经打印了名片
You should of had some little cards printed
我可以在店里发
then I could of given them out in the shop.
我不想吸引不对的人
Yeah I didn’t want to attract the wrong sort of people, you know?
太谢谢了 奥布里
Oh, charming, oh, thanks very much, Aubrey.
要再喝一杯酒吗
Would you like another glass of wine, Wendy?
好啊 我陪你
Oh, yeah, go on alright. I’ll keep you company.
手真漂亮
Great hands.
你想过要孩子么
Do you think you’ll ever have kids?
没有
No.
你这么年轻就这么确定
Well, you’re pretty sure for one so young?
让我九个月都看起来像个坦克 饶了我吧
What? and look like a tank for nine months? give me a break.
你担心的只是自己的样子
Is that all you’re worried about? what you’ll look like?
我要做一个好妈妈
I’d make a good Mother.
是么
Oh, would you?

Yeah.
为什么 你想要孩子
Why? do you want kids?
当然
Yeah
适当的时候
In the fullness of time.
真的
Do you?
当然
Course.
你先要有个男友
You’ve got to have a boy friend first.
没错 是得先有个男友
Yeah, one does generally need a bloke, this is true.
没啥男的喜欢你
Well, you’re not doing very well then, are you?
我也没见过男的围着你转
Well, I haven’t seen your men exactly queuing up in droves.
你不知道而已
You don’t know.
白天家里没人的时候他们在这儿鬼鬼祟祟
What? they sneak around here in the daytime, do they? when no one’s in?
随便 生孩子不一定非得找个男的
Anyway, you don’t need a bloke to have a kid.
我才不会一个人抚养孩子
Well, I wouldn’t fancy bringing one up on me own.
那也比跟一个混♥蛋♥在一起强
Well, it’s better to be on your own than be with a bastard.
但凡有点脑子的人
Well, presumably, you wouldn’t
都不会去找一个混♥蛋♥吧
choose a bastard in the first place if you had any sense.
所有男人都是混♥蛋♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!