好的 苏西 准备好了吗
Alright, Suzi, are you ready?
那边去一点 亲爱的 对啦
Just a little bit that way darling, that’s it
生活是甜蜜的
四拍之后开始跳
Okay, after four.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
伸展
Stretch!
对
Yeah
转圈 伸展
Round, stretch!
露茜 真是个好姑娘
That’s a good girl, Lucy.
一 二 三 伸展
One, two, three, stretch.
一 二 三 一 二 三 四
One two, three. One, two, three, four.
转圈 微笑
Round, smile!
一 二 三 一 二 恰 恰 恰
One, two, three, one two. cha-cha-cha.
一 二 恰 恰 恰 好极了
One, two, cha-cha-cha. Very good.
做得不错 再来一次 一 二 三 伸展
You’re doing well. And again, one, two, three, stretch.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
把你们的腿抬起来
Get your legs up!
右边伸展 就像去拿顶层的糖果一样
Stretch right up like you’re stretching for sweets on the top shelf.
恰 恰 恰
cha-cha-cha.
好极了
Very good.
跟我做 一 二
Come on. One, two.
来吧 跳得开心点
Come on, enjoy yourself.
把手这样放在屁♥股♥上
Hands on your hip like that.
对啦
Yeah, that’s it.
换另一只手
and the other one.
挥舞双手
Now wave with both hands.
好不好
Right?
对啦
That’s it.
好极了 劳拉 你现在都能领头了
Very good. Come on, Laura, you can be leader now.
到这来 走在边上 对啦
Right out here, stick to the edges, that’s right!
来扭扭你的小屁♥股♥
Let’s have a bit of a bum swing from you.
把双手举过头顶
Above your heads come on hands up.
扭屁♥股♥
Oh, swing those bums.
对啦
That’s it.
就像帮妈妈擦窗户一样
and you’re doing that cleaning your mums windows.
对
Alright.
你看到自己的好朋友…
and then you see your best friend…
于是大叫
So your shouting out
“嗨 是我 我在这儿”
“Hi it’s me, I’m here!”
-说”嗨” -嗨
-Say”hi”. -Hi.
嗨
Hi
-说”是我” -是我
-Say”it’s me”! -I’s me!
-我在这儿 -我在这儿
-I’m here! -I’m here!
-给我5块钱 -给我5块钱
-Give me a five pound note! -Give me a five pound note!
我要去买♥♥糖果
I want to go and spend it on sweets.
我知道一说糖果你们就笑
I thought that would get you smiling.
我知道你们喜欢糖果
I thought you would like that.
现在谁想领头呀
Come on who’s going to be the leader now then?
好的 来吧
Right, come on then.
该回家啦
Time to go home.
不要挤 省得摔伤了
Not too much of a rush now. I don’t want you tripping over.
找到自己的衣服和鞋子
Right, get your coats and shoes outside as usual.
对 苏西 你要穿毛衣吗
Alright, do you want to put your little cardigan on, Suzi?
穿上吧 外面有点冷
Eh, put it on because you might get a little chill.
把袖子拉出来
You’ve got your sleeves inside out.
去找找你的外套
Get your coats now.
要是够不到自己的包 我可以帮你们拿哦
If you can’t reach your bags, I’ll get them down.
穿上毛衣 希望你的头明天就不痛啦
That’s it. Put your cardy on, hope your headache’s better soon.
再见 亲爱的
Alright, bye, darling, bye.
我的包在隔壁
My bag’s next door.
在隔壁 好的 不用担心
Your bag’s next door? Alright, don’t worry.
这个绿色外套是谁的
Who’s is the green coat?
到这儿
Come on.
挺热的吧
Isn’t it hot?
是啊
Oh, yes.
安迪 你得谢天谢地 我差点就躺到医院去了
Tell you what, Andy, your lucky, I’m not in the hospital.
怎么了
What?
那门转了回来 差点把我的腿撞飞
That door swung back, nearly took my head off again.
转轴坏了
It’s the hinge, isn’t it?
不是 是门闩不见了
Yeah, it’s that catch, it’s gone.
我待会儿去看看
I’ll have a look at it later.
差点要了我的命
It’s lethal.
你把走廊收拾一下吧
Oh, I wish you would do something with this porch.
我会的
I will do.
真让人害臊
It’s embarrasing
只要能搞到剩下的木材
Just got to get the rest of the timber, that’s all
这话你都说了两年了
Oh, you’ve been saying that for two years.
把那些木板弄过来 在外面弄些木格子
Take these boards up to here, bang a bit of trellis on the outside.
刷成白色
Slap a coat of white paint on it
再种上爬山虎 马上就会”秀色可餐”了
Get some nice creepers growing up it’ll look lovely
我讨厌木格子 安迪 跟中国餐馆似的
I don’t want trellis, Andy, it’ll look like a Chinese restaurant
会好看的
It’ll be nice.
-嗨 -关上门 快冻死人了
-Hello. -Oh, shut that door it’s freezing.
你弄好了吗
Oh, you finished, have you?
没 我还在洗澡呢
No, I’m still in the bath.
就知道你这样
Wouldn’t surprise me.
一团槽吧
Made a mess, have you?
才没呢
No!
才没呢
No!
哦 嗨
Oh, hello.
我回来了
Alright.
-你去哪儿啦 -镇里
-Where you been? -Town.
-嗨 娜塔莉 -你干嘛去了
-Hello, Nat. -What you been doing?
买♥♥东西
Shopping.
你想吃三明治吗 安迪
Want a little sandwich, Andy?
嗯 你准备了什么
Yeah, what you got?
-奶酪吐司 -嗯 不错
-Cheese and toastie. -Yeah lovely.
我还戴着眼镜呢 跟瞎了似的
Still got my glasses on, thought I was going blind
-给你 -巧克力
-Here you are. -Tadaa, chocolate!
你这个巧克力怪
You’re chocoholic, you are.
你才是呢 我想戒明天就能戒
You are, I could give it up tomorrow, no trouble.
-喝咖啡吗 -不了 谢谢
-Do you want coffee? -No thanks.
我喝
Please.
-吃三明治吗 娜塔莉 -嗯
-Do you want a little sandwich, Nat? -Yeah.
-要泡菜吗 -当然要
-Do you want pickle? -Course I want pickle.
我下午就出去把院子给收拾好
Gonna get out there this afternoon finish off that patio.
天啊 我没听错吧
Oh, don’t give my heart attack, Andy, please.
放心吧 我会开始弄的
I will, make a start.
你买♥♥了什么 娜塔莉
What did you get, Nat?
-一件衬衫 -这件吗
-A shirt. -Is this it?
-嗯 -我能看下吗
-Yeah. -Can I have a look?
想看就看吧
If you want to.
-不错啊 -还不错 是吧
-Oh, it’s nice. -Yeah it’s alright, isn’t it?
-是啊 -你为什么总买♥♥男式的
-Yeah! -Why do you always get a man’s?
我喜欢
Beccause I like them.
很合适我 谢谢你
Suits me, thanks a lot, Nat.
你真逗
Funny man.
这不是买♥♥给我的
It’s not for me?
当然不是
No, it’s not for you.
好丢脸 我还以为好运来了呢
Oh, shame. I thought my luck had changed.
你应该买♥♥那种短袖的 漂亮的女式裙子
You should get a nice blouse, short sleeves.
让自己出众点
Show yourself off a bit.
-别说了 -好吧
-Shut up. -Well.
别听她的
Don’t listen to her.
私人房♥间
禁止入内
-娜塔莉 -怎么了
-Nat? -What?
你给我买♥♥烟了吗
Did you get me those fags?
-没有 -为什么不买♥♥
-No. -Why not?
我告诉你 你要是想吸就自己去买♥♥
I told you, if you want to smoke you can get your own fags.
那你能借我点钱吗
Well, could you lend me some money?
多少