This one’s a real tank!
崭新的
Brand new!
真的?
Real?
真的,我本来想保密的
Yes! I didn’t want to tell you
叔叔去哪里?
Where’s Uncle Eliseo going?
他属于另一组,大家分成很多组
He’s on another team. It’s all organized
再见,叔叔
Bye, Uncle Eliseo!
真正的坦克
A real tank
看,没有骗你吧
What did I tell you?
喔!
Fabulous!
这里太好了!
What a place!
快点,别让人占了我们的地方
Hurry up or they’ll steal our places. We’ve got a reservation
我们预订了床位
Two singles!
借过
Coming through!
这是我们的地方
There’s our place!
我们睡在一起
This is our bed. We’ll sleep real close
这里又脏又臭,我想要妈妈
It’s ugly here, it smells. I want to be with Mommy
没事的
We will be!
我肚子饿
I’m hungry!
我们会有东西吃
We’ll eat!
他们都很粗暴,很吵闹
Plus they’re really mean here. They yell!
他们不得不这样,大家都在争头等奖
They yell because everybody wants first prize. They have to be tough
我什么时候才能看到妈妈?
Can I see Mommy?
游戏玩完就能见到
When the game’s over
游戏什么时候结束?
When’s it over?
你要得到一千分
You have to get 1000 points
谁得到一千分,谁就有坦克
Whoever gets 1000 points wins a tank
我不相信,我们有点心吃吗?
I don’t believe you. Are we getting a snack?
点心?
A snack?
我去问问,这里朋友很多
Just ask. We’re all friends here
看谁在这里,他叫… – 巴图
Look who’s here! What’s his name… – Bartolomeo
那个发果酱面包的人
Let me ask you something
他来过没有?
Did the guy who hands out the bread and jam already come by?
倒霉!我们刚刚错过了
Darn it all! We missed him by a second!
但他还会来的,对不对?
He’ll come back again though, won’t he?
是的
He’s coming back
他在说什么?
What did he say?
他问谁懂德语?
He asked if anyone speaks German
他要解释营中规矩
He’s going to explain the camp’s rules
你懂德语吗? – 不懂
Do you speak German? – No
大家到齐了,游戏现在开始
The game starts now. Whoever’s here is here, whoever’s not is not
先得一千分就赢了,奖品是坦克
The first one to get a thousand points wins. The prize is a tank!
哪个幸运儿
Lucky him!
每天喇叭宣布谁领先
Every day we’ll announce who’s in the lead from that loudspeaker
分数最少的人要在背后…
The one with the least points has to wear a sign saying “jackass”…
背上个“笨蛋”招牌
right here on his back
我们士兵扮坏蛋
We play the part of the real mean guys who yell
谁害怕谁丢分
Whoever’s scared loses points
在三种情况下,你们分数全失
In three cases you’ll lose all your points
一:哭
One: If you start crying
二:要找妈妈
Two: If you want to see your mommy
三:饿了要吃点心
Three: If you’re hungry and you want a snack
不要妄想
Forget about it!
肚子饿很容易丢分
It’s easy to lose points for being hungry
昨天我被扣了40分…
Just yesterday I lost 40 points…
因为我一定要吃果酱面包
because I absolutely had to have a jam sandwich
要吃杏酱面包
Apricot jam!
他要草莓
He wanted strawberry
棒棒糖你们都不会有得吃
Don’t ask for any lollipops. You won’t get any
统统给我们吃
We eat them all!
我昨天就吃掉20个
I ate twenty of them yesterday!
吃到我肚子痛
What a stomach ache!
但很好吃
But they sure were good
还用说吗?
You bet!
我说得快,因为在玩捉迷藏
Sorry if I’m going so fast, but I’m playing hide-and-seek
我要走了,否则要被抓
I have to go now, or they’ll find me
别问我,问巴图,他什么都知道
Don’t ask me anything Ask Bartolomeo, he knows everything
他说什么,别忘了告诉我
Don’t forget to tell me what he said too
一千分?
A thousand points?
没骗你吧?真的好玩
I told you we’re going to have fun!
这些人发神经
These guys are crazy!
铁砧百公斤重!这里三千度热
This has to weigh a hundred kilos! It’s got to be 3,000 degrees in here!
韦拓,我受不了了
Vittorino, I can’t cope anymore!
搬一个就受不了? – 还要搬更多的?
After only the first one? – Why, are there more to move?
还要搬到晚上
We’re here until tonight!
巴图,他们带你去哪了?
Bartolomeo, what happened? Where are they taking you?
去医院,我手臂受伤了
To the hospital. I hurt my arm
我们完了
We’re going to die here!
我受不了了,不干了
I can’t take it anymore! I’m putting this down
我不干,他们会怎样?
I’ll tell them I can’t do it. What can they do to me?
会杀掉你
They’ll kill you!
搬到哪里? – 下面
Where does this thing go? – Down there
惨,我死定
Good Lord, I’ll never make it!
这里必定有一万度热
It’s got to be 10,000 degrees in here
爸爸
Pop!
看,我的制♥服♥不错吧?
Look here! See? It’s nice, huh?
我们参加了
We’re signed up
我去报名…
When I got there to sign up…
那里人说…
the referee was there and he said:
名单上没有你们父子俩的名字
“No, you and your son aren’t on the list…
你没有交报名费
you didn’t pay your dues.”
我差点晕过去
I almost fell over
他说:你们回家吧,我说:你才回家
He said, “You can go home.” I said, “No, you go home!
乔书亚和我报了名
Joshua and I signed up
拿号♥码来!于是给我一个号♥码
Give me my number!” In fact, they gave me one. Look!
我叫他们印在胳膊上,万无一失
I had them put it here too, just in case
看,你♥爸♥爸…
See what a nice place…
带你来这么好的地方
your pop takes you to?
你有没有和其他孩子玩?
Did you play with the other kids?
有,但他们不懂规矩
Yes, but they don’t know the rules
他们说头等奖不是坦克
They said it isn’t true that first prize is a tank
也不懂得计分
They don’t know anything about the points
你不要信,他们好狡猾
Did you fall for that? They’re as sly as foxes
他们想赢,你不要相信
They want to beat you! Are you joking?
没坦克!怎么可能!
There’s no tank? Don’t you believe them!
我们今天拿到几分?
How many points did we get today?
48,他们扣了我两分
48, they took two points away from me because…
因为我玩游戏…
I tripped while I was…
摔倒了
playing hopscotch
我们今天玩得好开心
We laughed like crazy today! I died laughing!
真过瘾
Boy, did I have fun!
巴不得明天立刻就到
I can’t wait to start all over again tomorrow!
可以玩跳房♥子、拔河
Hopscotch, tug of war…
团团转
and ring-around-the-rosy
游戏太多,我都记不起来
Every game. I don’t even remember all of them
我说:你们玩得入迷,累死我
“You guys are obsessed. Stop, I’m tired!” I said
吃过东西了吗?
Listen, did you eat something?
有,但我没有要求吃点心
Yes, but I didn’t ask for a snack
乖孩子,你得到12分
Good boy! That means you got 12 points too!
我48,你12,一共60!
48 for me, 12 for you. 60 points!
60分你有奖
This is what you get when you get up to 60
白面包,没有果酱
A plain piece of bread, no jam
吃吧
Here, eat this
60分多不多? – 还用问?
Is 60 points a lot? – Are you kidding?
当然多
It sure is!
看谁来了?巴图!
Look who’s here! Bartolomeo!
你怎么样?
How’d it go?
差点没命,我领了20
Any worse than this… I got 20 of them
我们比他得分多
We got more than him
我们领先,别告诉他
Don’t tell him that. We’re in the lead!
我说过,小孩、老女人不准出来