是外婆的
it’s from Grandma
我从没见过外婆
I’ve never seen my grandma before
你想见她吗?
Would you like to meet her?

Yes
你明天就能见到了
You’ll meet her tomorrow
明天?
Tomorrow?
因为明天是你生日
Because tomorrow is your birthday…
你外婆会来,而且有好看的礼物给你
and your grandma will come and bring you a nice present
新的坦克?
A new tank?
不,一个惊喜
No, a surprise
把这封信交给你妈妈
Give the letter to your mom
再见,乔书亚
Bye, Joshua
阿姨,还没找你钱呢
You forgot your change, Grandma
谢谢
Thank you
你什么时候回来? – 一个钟头左右
When are you coming? – In an hour or so
我去叔叔那里找点剩菜
I’m going to stop by my uncle’s to see if he’ll bring some leftovers
外婆怎么说的? – 她明天来
Then what did Grandma say? – She’s coming tomorrow
早就该来了
It’s about time!
犹太商店
JEWISH STORE
去洗澡 – 我星期五洗过
Go take a bath. – I took one on Friday!
他说得对
He’s right
你去换衬衫
You change your shirt
我星期四换过 – 别忘记摘花
I changed it on Thursday! – Don’t forget the flowers!
在外面,我去摘
They’re outside, I already picked them
我也去 – 你要洗澡,小家伙
I’ll come with you, Pop! – You have to take a bath, stubborn!
我不洗
I don’t want to take one!
快点,我要去接外婆
Hurry up, I have to go pick Grandma up!
花放哪? – 放下,我待会来摆
Where do you want the flowers? – Set them down, I’ll be right there
我星期五洗过
I took one on Friday!
乔书亚呢?
Do you know where Joshua is?
一定在屋里
He must be in there
收拾一下房♥间好吗?
Could you put those things in order?
花很漂亮,拿来给我看看
Why don’t you show me the flowers? They look so beautiful
你想看?
They are, I’ll bring them right over. You want to see the flowers?
我把花招呼过来
I’ll make them come right over
来吧,花朵!
Come, flowers!
来吧,小柜!
Come, stand!
叔本华、意念,小柜过来
Schopenhauer, willpower. I want the stand to come here
小柜过来
Stand, come
停,小柜
Stop, stand!
小柜不洗澡,好脏
This stand seems very dirty to me
早安,公主
Good morning, princess!
他已经识字了?
He can already read and write?
学了一年多 – 太好了
For over a year now. – You did a good job
我们到了
We’re here
我扶你下车
I’ll help you get out
我自己来
No, I can do it myself
朵拉,怎么了?
Dora, what’s wrong?
我们到了没有?
Are we there?
没有,到了十字路口
No, it’s a crossing
我们究竟要到哪里去?
Will you tell me where we’re going now?
要到哪里去?
What do you mean, where?
你问过好多次,我们要去…
You asked me a thousand times! We’re going…
一个地方,那地方叫什么?
to the place… What’s it called?
我们要到…
We’re going…
要到哪里去?
Where are we going?
今天是什么日子?你的生日
What day is it today? Today is your birthday!
你一直说,你想去旅行
You’ve always said you wanted to go on a trip!
为了这趟旅行,我筹备了几个月
It took me months to plan this whole thing!
知道我们到哪里去吗?
You know where we’re going?
我答应了妈妈,要保密的
I can’t tell you. I promised Mom I wouldn’t tell
说出来,她会很生气
You know how she is. She’ll get mad
It makes me laugh
我小的时候,爸爸也带我去旅行
My pop planned something like this for me when I was little too
真的好…好好玩!
It was so… Boy, was it funny!
我暂时不告诉你
I’m not going to tell you
让你自己看
I want you to see for yourself
给你来个惊喜
It’s a surprise, you know, it really…
保证你喜欢
It really makes me laugh
我累了
I’m tired
睡觉吧
Go to sleep
他们带我们到去哪里?
Where are we going? Where are they taking us?
几点?我们准时出发
What time is it? We’re leaving right on time
多么有效率
What organization!
你没坐过火车? – 没有
You’ve never taken a train, huh? – No. Is it nice?
太棒了
It’s really nice!
里面全部用木制,人们都站着
It’s all wooden inside, everybody stands up, there’s not one seat
没有座位? – 火车怎么有座位?
There aren’t any seats? – What? Seats on a train?
你真没见识,火车没座位
It’s obvious you’ve never been on one!
人人都要站着,挤得一起
No, everybody stands real close together
看到这条长队吗?我刚买♥♥了车票
Do you see this line? I got the last tickets just in time!
叔叔,快点,不然就晚了
Hurry up, Uncle Eliseo, I don’t want them to say, “Too late…
火车一满,就不再载人
it’s full, go back home.”
我们定了位,借过一下
Wait up, we’ve got a reservation! Leave some room for us!
看,排这么长队
Look at the line!
到了,我们定了位子
Here we are! We made a reservation!
谢谢
Thank you!
什么事?
May I help you?
你们搞错了
There’s been a mistake
搞错什么?
What mistake?
我丈夫和儿子在那火车上
My husband and son are on that train
你丈夫叫什么?
What’s your husband’s name?
基度
Guido Orefice
约书亚
Joshua Orefice…
基度的叔叔
and Eliseo Orefice…
都在名单上面
are on the train too
没弄错
There’s no mistake
我也去
I want to get on that train too
准备好了
We’re all ready
出发吧
Send them off then
出发
Go! Leave!
回去吧,夫人
Go back home, ma’am
我要上车
I want to get on that train
让我上车
Let me get on that train!
妈妈来了
Mom’s here!
火车停下来让妈妈上来
They stopped the train to let Mom get on
叔叔
Uncle Eliseo
看清楚没有?好玩吗?累吗?
Are you happy? Did you see this place? Are you tired?
我不喜欢火车 – 我也不喜欢
I didn’t like the train – Me neither
我们会坐公交车回家
We’ll take the bus back
我们要坐公交车走!公交车有座位
We’re taking the bus back! The one with the seats in it!
我对他们说了 – 说得好
I told them – That’s better
看到吗?井井有条
You see? It’s all organized!
看到队伍吗?大家排队进去
Did you see that line! People are lined up to get inside!
人人都想进去
Everybody wants to get in!
他们在玩什么游戏?
What game is this?
对了
That’s it!
这是个游戏
It’s that game where…
是游戏…
It’s the game…
我们一起玩
We’re all players
玩游戏必须尊守规矩
It’s all organized. The game is:
男人在这边,女人在另一边
The men are over here, the women are over there
还有军人,他们维持秩序
Then there’s the soldiers, they give us our schedule
很不容易的
It’s hard. You know, it’s not easy
谁犯了错误,就要送回家去
If somebody makes a mistake, they get sent right home
也就是说,你应该很小心
That means you have to be careful
只要你赢,你就会得到奖品
But if you win, you get first prize!
什么奖品?
What’s the prize?
一等奖
First prize!
坦克 – 我有一架了
It’s a tank – I already have one
这是架真正的坦克

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!