请,督察
Go ahead, Inspector
我们的种族… – 是优越的
Our race… – Is superior
当然!
Naturally!
我们的种族是优越的
Our race is superior
孩子们,我大老远从罗马来…
I’ve just come from Rome, right this minute…
是要教晓你们,我们的种族…
to come and tell you in order that you’ll know, children…
是优越的种族
that our race is a superior one
意大利…
I was…
种族主义的科学家…
chosen, I was, by racist Italian scientists…
为什么偏偏选中我?
in order to demonstrate…
为什么派我来解释…
how superior our race is
我们种族的优越性?
Why did they pick me, children?
问得多余
Must I tell you?
在哪里能找到…
Where can you find…
比我更英俊的美男子?
someone more handsome than me?
当然没有,我是纯正日耳曼人
Justly so, there is silence. I’m an original “superior race”…
“优越的种族”
pure Aryan
或许有人问…
Children…
“你怎样优越了?”
let’s start with something that one says, “What so big about that?”
耳朵,看看这耳朵多么完美
The ear. Look at the perfection of this ear
一湾耳轮…
Left auricle…
末端垂着耳珠,像个小铃铛
with a pendant little bell at the end
精巧的软骨,活动自如
Check it out! Movable cartilage!
可伸可缩
Bendable!
拥有这样的美耳,只有我
Find two ears more beautiful than these and I’ll leave!
你们再也找不到另一对了
But you have to show me them! They dream about these in France!
世间有种族,理所当然
Races exist, children. You bet they do!
但还有其他东西,我来示范
But let’s continue, I want to show you something else
大家注意
Pay attention
他自称“督学”?
He said, “Inspector”?
从罗马来?
From Rome?
肚脐
The belly button!
看吧,脐带绑得多巧妙
Take a look at this belly button! What a tie!
而且解不开,用牙咬,也咬不开
But you can’t untie it, not even with your teeth!
种族主义科学家想解,只是妄想
Those racist scientists tried it. Not a chance!
这意大利肚脐,属于我们的种族
This is an Italian belly button. It’s part of our race!
欣赏一下我的体型
Check out this style!
这些肌肉…
Look at these muscles: Ceps…
二头肌、三头肌…
biceps, triceps!
看看这优美的臀部
Look at this beauty! Admire this hip!
婀娜多姿
Just look at the movement!
各位
Gentlemen!
我要离开了
I must say goodbye now…
不得不走,有个重要约会
because I have to go, I have an appointment
我现在要告辞了,再会
I’ll make my Aryan exit and bid you farewell
后会有期!肚脐子
Farewell! The belly button!
在威尼斯再见,公主
I’ll see you in Venice, princess!
我只有这耳朵听得到
I can only hear out of this ear
望过来吧,公主
Look at me, princess
望过来,我在这里
Go on, I’m down here
望过来吧,公主
Look at me, princess
转过头来,公主
Turn around, princess
转过来,转过来
Turn around, around…
我想吃巧克力冰激凌 – 好,不过要快点
Can we get a chocolate ice cream? – Yes, but we’ll have to be quick
为什么?
Why?
局长约了我们八点去吃饭
We have to be at the prefect’s at 8. We were invited to dinner
在哪里? – 局长官邸
Where? – At the prefect’s
惨,希望不是真的
Have pity on me, Lord, let it not be true
又要去应酬他?
Another dinner at the prefect’s?
你妈妈也去
Your mother is coming too
惨!
Bingo!
我们去稍呆一会就走
Let’s just go to dinner. We’ll stop by the prefect’s for coffee
我不去
I’m not coming!
既然不想去,我推掉他算了
All right, I heard you! I’ll tell him we’re not going!
咱们到别处吃饭
Lt’ll just be me and you
你好,卢道福 你好,局长
Good evening, Rodolfo! – Good evening, Mr. Prefect
记得八点钟来我家
I’ll see you later on at my house. I’ll expect you at eight
我们会准时到
We’ll be there at eight sharp
她在哪里?你看到她了吗?
Where is she? Did you see her?
肯定在这里 – 你来了?
She has to be here. – You’re here?
明天准时,知道吗?
On time tomorrow, got it?
有没有把那匹布搬下车?
Did you take that stuff out of the car?
是丝绸,小心别挂坏了
It’s silk, don’t ruin it. Be very careful
戏剧很棒 – 很精彩
What an opera. – Beautiful!
窗帘是你的吗?
Is that one of your curtains?
不,是我的同事的
No, it must be one of my colleague’s
他又偷换我的帽子
He took my hat again!
我们走吧 – 外面下雨呢
Let’s go. – Don’t you see how it’s raining?
你把车开过来 – 车停在那边
You go get the car! – It’s right around the corner
好,你在这里等
All right, you wait here
我开过来,按喇叭
I’ll pull up right here and toot
钥匙给我
Give me the key!
不是门钥匙,是车钥匙
Not the house key, the car key!
车钥匙?你疯了?
The car key? Are you crazy?
那个鸡蛋淋头的混♥蛋♥…
Keep him busy, you know, the jerk the eggs fell on
你去尽量拖住他,一会见
Keep him busy as long as you can, I’ll see you tonight!
开车小心点!
Inside the car there’s… Go slow!
你起码应该带把雨伞来
The least you could have done is come get me with the umbrella
一点风度都没有,看我多狼狈
You’re just plain rude. Look what a mess I am
还有要我应酬局长,多不自在
Plus, dinner at the prefect’s gets me so nervous!
如果我不自在、不情愿…
I knew it, I’ve got hiccups
我一定打嗝
I always get them when I’m made to do something I don’t want to
其实我没有什么要求
Don’t you know that it takes so little to make me happy?
一个巧克力冰激凌,我就满足了
A chocolate ice cream is enough! Even two!
大家自在的散散步
A nice walk together and then whatever happens, happens
可是,你却…
Instead you…
你好,公主
Good morning, princess!
又是你!你应该向我解释
This is incredible! You owe me an explanation
不,你才应该向我解释
No, you’re the one who owes me an explanation!
你从天而降,掉进我的怀里
I stop under a roof and you fall from the sky into my arms
我从单车摔下,摔进你的怀里
I fall off my bicycle and end up in your arms
我去巡视学校,又碰到你
I do an inspection at school and there you are again!
我做梦总是梦到你
You even turn up in my dreams!
你深深迷住了我
Will you leave me alone! You’ve really got a crush on me!
我不怪你,不过…
I don’t blame you, but…
好吧,我投降,你赢
All right, at this point, I give in. You win
我们去哪里?海边!喜欢海吗?
Where shall we go, princess? To the sea! Do you like the sea?
他们在等我,带我回剧院吧
Yes, but they’re waiting for me at the theater. Take me back
怎么了?
What’s happening?
公主,你会打开雨刷吗?
Princess, do you know how to turn on the windshield wipers?
踩刹车!
Step on the brakes!
不用怕,坐稳
Have no fear, hang on to me!
方向盘坏了
It’s broken!
你学过开车吗?
When did you learn to drive?
10分钟前 – 似乎不够10分钟
Ten minutes ago! – I thought it was less than that
车顶关不上 – 车门打不开
The top doesn’t close. – The door won’t open
我们困住了
Wait, we’re stuck!
没事的,放心
We’ll get out of here, I’ll take care of it
就怕你淋湿了
The important thing is that you don’t get wet
遮住
Cover yourself with this
拿着,我们走
Take it. We’ll get out of here now
我会小心的
I’ll take care of everything
扶稳了
Here we go
跳出来吧,公主
Step right out, princess
出来吧
There! Step right out!
等等,有一个水坑,别踩进去
There’s a huge puddle, you’ll get your feet wet. Wait!
好了
Here!
走吧 – 我们在哪里?
Go ahead, princess. – Where are we?
在重游旧地
We’ve already been here
你我到过?什么时候?
Me and you? When?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!