来,我给你介绍
Come with me, i’ll introduce you
费,不要动 – 什么事?
Holy smokes! Stay still! – What’s wrong?
不要动!
Don’t move!
车上的人,是那鸡蛋淋头的混♥蛋♥
The one in the car. He’s that jerk the eggs fell on, the town clerk
他见到我会杀了我的
He’ll kill me if he sees me! Be good
他在干什么? – 在说话
What’s he doing? – He’s standing there talking
说什么? – 我怎么知道?
What’s he saying? – How do I know?
在干什么? – 道别,要走了
What’s he doing? – He’s saying goodbye. He’s leaving
他那部车和我一模一样
He’s got a car just like mine!
他来了
There he is!
不要动,他看到我,不得了
Don’t move, he’ll kill me if he sees me!
不要动
Stay still, Ferruccio
早晨,公主
Good morning, princess!
又是你!怎会这么巧
It’s you again! How do you do this?
是那个从天而降的公主
This is the princess who fell from the sky into my arms
他是那个替你啜毒的人?
Is he the one who sucked the stinger out of your thigh?
是,我们经常不期而遇
Yes. We keep meeting like this. You just suddenly show up
我们可以约会
We could make plans to meet
今晚八点如何? – 还是这样好
Tonight at 8:00? – No, it’s nicer this way
朵拉,我们走吧,快迟到了
Let’s go Dora, you’ll be late
希望可以再见你
I hope we meet again suddenly
再见,公主
Farewell, princess!
看到没?她多迷人
Did you see her? She’s pretty, huh?
她喜欢我突然出现
She likes it when I suddenly appear
我不敢相信
I don’t believe it
“黑暗”
“Darkness”
你是个天才
You’re a genius!
“愈多愈看不见”
“The more there is, the less you see”
谜底是:黑暗
Solution: Darkness
太好了
Marvelous
你自作的谜语? – 不是
Did you make that up?
你5分钟就猜到,我却要8天
No, but you solved it in five minutes, it took me eight days
黑暗!
Darkness!
三文、沙拉、白酒一杯
Salmon, salad and a glass of white wine
我再出个谜
Listen to this one, Guido
不如我来出
If I may, it’s my turn
我小时候,听父亲说过
My dad told me this when I was a kid
白雪公主切饼招待七个小矮人
Show White and the seven dwarves sit down for a bite
白雪公主切饼要切多久?
How fast can you guess what she serves her guests next?
听起来相当复杂
It sounds refined
让我试试解
I want to solve it right now
吃完再解吧,菜凉了
Eat first or it’ll get cold
我反正没胃口,太晚了
I don’t want to, it’s too late
沙拉、鱼、白酒,都易消化
Salad, salmon, white wine, it’s light
白雪公主…
Snow White…
七个小矮人
and the seven dwarves…
厨房♥下班了? – 是啊
Is the kitchen closed? – Everybody’s gone. Why?
一位从罗马来的先生想用餐
A gentleman from Rome is here, from the Ministry. He wants to eat
厨师下班了
The kitchen is closed
他可能会给好多小费
Oh well, he would have given you a good tip
厨师开工了
The kitchen is open
请进
Come right in
医生,你什么都不吃?
Doctor, you’re not eating anything?
白雪公主…
Snow White and the seven dwarves…
既然厨房♥收了工,我只要点冷盘
I know the kitchen is closed, maybe a cold dish…
本店菜色精美,请随便点
It’s all delicious, take your pick
我要清淡一点的
Something light
我们有巨型牛扒
Well, we’ve got meat, a nice heavy steak…
有羊肉、腰、酥炸肝
lamb, kidneys, some greasy breaded liver
还有鱼
Otherwise, there’s fish
也有…
We have…
肥美鲮鱼
a nice fatty turbot…
白兰地汁烩香肠酿鳝
eel stuffed with fatty sausage and greased with Grand Marnier…
瘦三文鱼
or some lean salmon
三文鱼,麻烦你
The salmon, thank you
配菜呢?
Side dish?
有配菜?
There’s a side dish too?
请随意选择,我们有香炸鲜菇
Feel free to choose. We have very, very, very fried mushrooms…
牛油浓汁炆薯片
buttered potatoes in Nancy butter with a flaky sauce
我只要点清淡的沙拉
Is there a small, light salad? If not, nothing
清淡沙拉?真可惜…
A light salad? What a pity, the very, very, very fried mushrooms…
香炸鲜菇,滋味无穷,清淡沙拉
were out of this world. So, a light salad…
瘦三文鱼、一杯白酒
a lean salmon and a glass of white wine
好,请稍等
Perfect. As soon as possible
我会尽快
I’ll do my best
白雪公主多久才切完饼?
“How fast can you guess what she served her guests next?”
是不是?
Right?
白雪公主,七个小矮人 – 晚安,医生
Snow White and the seven dwarves! – Good night, Doctor!
晚安
Good night, genius!
他说什么?白雪公主?喝多了?
What did he say? Snow white? What is he, drunk?
是个谜语,谜底是七分
It’s a riddle. “Seven seconds”
白雪公主切饼给七个小矮人吃
“Seven seconds” is the solution time “Snow White and the seven dwarves”
一人一份,一人一分,共七分
If there are seven dwarves dining…
即是说,切饼要切七分钟
and she serves seconds, that means “seven seconds”
莱辛医生太认真了
Doctor Lessing is a physician, a very serious person
猜谜猜上瘾,睡觉都忘了
But he’s obsessed with riddles, he loses sleep over them!
请问方济学校…
Excuse me, the Francesco Petrarca School…
那个小学?我一个朋友在那里当老师,她很漂亮
The elementary school? A friend of mine teaches there. It’s beautiful
离这里很近,怎么了?
It’s not far from here. Why?
好,我可以多睡半个钟头
Good, I can sleep an extra half-hour
你明早要去学校?
Do you have to go to that school tomorrow morning?
8点半要到
They’re expecting me at 8:30
孩子们,请安静,听我说
Please, children, silence! A moment of attention
罗马来的督学很快就到
The Inspector from Rome will be here shortly
大家要给他个好印象
I want to make a good impression on him
他说的话,大家都要用心听
Listen very quietly and carefully to what he says
他将会告诉我们美丽祖国的大事
He’ll tell us some very important things about our beautiful country
校长,督学到了
The inspector is here, ma’am
到了?这么快
He’s already here? He’s early!
坐下,罗伯特
Sit down, Roberto!
起立!
All rise!
早上好,公主
Good morning, princess
早上好,督学先生,我是校长
Good morning, Mr. Inspector. I’m the principal
这几位是敝校教师
These are some of our teachers

Good
那么…
So…
你在本区教了几年?
How many years have you taught in this school district?
16年
Sixteen
教♥育♥部♥今年通过的教学方案…
Are you up-to-date with the ongoing…
你有没有好好领会?
school program approved by the Ministry this year?
是的
Yes
有没有阅读学童保健公告?
Did you read the bulletin regarding childhood hygiene?
当然
Of course!
你星期日干什么?
What are you doing on Sunday?
我指,星期日…
No, I mean, Sunday…
是圣母节,你会做什么?
is St. Mary’s Day, what are you doing?
上剧院
I’m going to the theater
看什么? – 奥芬巴♥赫♥
To see what? – Offenbach
对,正在上演威尼斯歌♥剧
Right, Offenbach is playing

Fine. Well…
十分谢谢,再见,我来是…
Thank you very much and goodbye. I just came to…
我们知道
We know
最近,我国几位权威科学家…
As you know, the Inspector…
联合发表了一份种族宣言
came from Rome to talk to us about the race manifesto…
督察您专程从罗马来,讲解这份宣言
signed by the most enlightened Italian scientists
我们十分荣幸
He will, and we’re very honored…
督察会说明,我们的种族…
demonstrate to us that our race…
是普天之下…
is a superior race…
最优越的种族
the best of all
大家坐下
Take your seats!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!