好看吗?好看,但是帽子是我的
Nice, huh? How does it look? – Nice, but it’s mine
我什么时候开始工作?
When do I start working?
你已经迟到了!立即开始
You’re already late! Right away!
把那椅子搬到实验室
Get that armchair and take it to the laboratory
那张?那张,小心!
That one? – That one. And be careful!
我要去市政局,再见
Good. I’m going to the town hall. Goodbye
再见,记得规规矩矩
Goodbye, and behave yourselves
现在时势险恶
Because these are hard times…
十分险恶
hard, hard times!
时势险恶?
They’re hard times?
为什么?你有什么看法?
Why? What are your political views?
索里尼!特拉!安静点
Benito! Adolph! Be good!
你说什么?
What did you say?
我问,你有什么看法?
I said… how are things going?
那么再见了
Goodbye, then
小心,别撞断椅腿
Careful, you’ll break the legs!
再见
Goodbye!
他偷换我的帽子,我不会放过他
He pulled it off. He took my hat. I’ll find him, though
索里尼,你老实点
Benito, you’re going to get slapped!
我要申请书店营业的手续
I need to do the whole bureauratic procedure to open a bookstore
要多久? – 一年
Does it take a long time? – Years
那就现在递申请表吧
Then we’d better open a file now
先填好申请表,交给政务官签名
First you have to apply and the department head has to sign it
同时…
In the meantime…
差点压碎鸡蛋,昨天得到的
I almost scrambled my eggs! I’ve had these here since yesterday!
幸好没有裂开,你写下来
I forgot about them. Thank goodness they didn’t break. Take note
本人基度申请…
I, the undersigned, Guido Orefice…
政务官现在没空签名
am applying to open – He can’t sign it right now!
什么事?
What’s going on?
我想请你签个名…
I need a signature of yours to open a bookstore of mine
什么事? – 我告诉他…
Miss, what’s going on? – Mr. Rodolfo, I told him
只签一个名 – 不签
Just one signature. – No, I can’t
一个钟头后再来吧
My substitute will be here in an hour. Ask him
只签一个名 – 我们一点休息
All I need is a signature. – We close at 1:00 here!
现在还有10分钟
It’s ten to 1:00
你不服气,尽管投诉
File a complaint!
真♥他♥妈♥的,只要签个名…
Boy, is he nasty!
我就可以立即递申请表
Just sign a paper to open a file. All he had to do was this
却硬要我等一个钟头
Now I have to wait for his substitute who’s coming here in an hour
我要投诉,写下来:本人基度…
I’m filing a complaint. Write: I, the undersigned, Guido Orefice…
糟糕
What a wallop!
有没有砸伤?我帮你
Are you hurt? I’ll help you
我不是有意的
Come here. I didn’t do it on purpose
滚开!
Don’t touch me!
你以后休想开书店
You can forget about your bookshop!
不要戴,有蛋…
No, the eggs are…
混♥蛋♥,我要杀了你!
Scoundrel, I’ll kill you!
闪开!
Out of the way!
早上好,公主
Good morning, princess
见到你真高兴
I wonder if we’ll ever bump into each other standing up!
对不起,我赶时间
Excuse me, but I’ve got to run
再见,公主!
Farewell, princess!
鸡 – 这容易
Chicken. – That’s easy
整只上菜,鸡屁♥股♥向下
It’s served whole, bottom down on the plate
可以替我切吗? – 当然
Will you cut it for me? Naturally
我抓稳,一刀向鸡翼下捅进去
I hold it in place with the blade stuck under the wing…
将鸡腿扯掉
then I rip off the drumstick
然后切鸡胸肉
I cut the meat along the bottom of the breastbone
去掉鸡翼、鸡胸、鸡皮
Off go the wings, breast and skin
龙虾
Lobster
易如反掌,叔叔
Piece of cake, Uncle Eliseo
一刀向虾翼下捅进去…
I stick the wing under the leg…
去掉虾腿,扭掉龙虾,一刀…
off goes the leg, I rip off the lobster… stick the…
龙虾是甲壳类动物
Lobster is a crustacean
把这甲壳类动物…
Off goes the crust…
剥掉虾壳
of the crustacean
去掉虾须,虾须吃不得吧?
Off go the crust and antennae. We don’t eat the antennae, now do we?
去掉虾须,去掉龙虾
Off go the antennae, off goes the lobster…
那就什么都剩不下了
There’s nothing left
没有龙虾,但有美味的鸡
We’re out of lobster, but we have some delicious chicken
我忘了怎样上龙虾
I can’t remember how to do lobster
直接从厨房♥捧出来
It’s served fresh from the kitchen
连碰都不用碰
There’s no need to touch it!
太容易了,我都忘了
That’s too easy, that’s why I didn’t remember
继续!举止
Continue! – Behavior!
站在桌旁,像这样
Stand by. Still, like this
“侍应生!” “是”
“Waiter!” “Yes?”
站定,候命 “侍应生!”
In position. Stand-by behavior. “Waiter!”
怎么专叫我?怎不叫其他侍应生?
Why are they all calling me? There must be other waiters, right?
鞠躬,小菜一碟
Bowing! Piece of cake
鞠得更低
You bow down farther
像这个香槟瓶,45度
Like this. At a 45 degree angle, just like a champagne bottle
45度,甚至50、55度
45 degrees, even 50, 55…
90度,直角,180度
90 degrees, a right angle. 180…
要鞠180度?像这样?
How far do I bow down, 180 degrees? Like this?
想想向日葵,向日葵向太阳鞠躬
Think of sunflowers, they bow to the sun
鞠得太低的向日葵…
But if you see some that are too bowed down…
已经枯死,你是侍应生,不是仆人
it means they’re dead! You’re serving, you’re not a servant
服务需要很高的艺术
Serving is a supreme art
上帝为人服务
God is the first servant
但上帝不是仆人
God serves men, but he’s not a servant to men!
没有纽扣 – 傻瓜,不应该有纽扣
There was no button here – It doesn’t go there, silly!
我要把车开回家,还给爸爸
I have to take the car back to my dad, he’s counting on it
过一个月后再驶回去吧
You’ll take it back in a month or so
我很快就要回去,你知道为什么吗
No, I’ve got to get it back soon. You know why?
为什么?
Why?
几点了? – 你睡着了?
What? What time is it? – The time! Were you sleeping?
当然睡着了
Of course I was!
你问了我一个问题,然后就睡着了
You asked me a question, you turned your head and went to sleep
怎么做到的? – 叔本华
How did you do that? – Schopenhauer
叔本什么?
Who?
那哲学家说,意志决定一切
Schopenhauer says that with willpower, you can do anything
“我想怎样,就怎样”
“I am what I want to be”
我想睡着,于是说…
Right now I want to be someone who’s sleeping and I was saying to myself:
“我睡着、睡着”,于是睡着
“I’m sleeping, sleeping, sleeping.” And I fell asleep
真神奇,也很简单
Amazing. And it’s simple too
我也试试
I want to try too
我睡着、睡着
I’m sleeping, sleeping, sleeping…
不要动手,现在不是变戏法
Don’t move your hands, you’re not a juggler!
这是想像的功夫,要认真,还需要时间
It’s a matter of thought, it’s serious, and plus it takes time
明天再讨论吧
We’ll talk about it tomorrow
神奇啊
Amazing, though
醒来
Wake up
醒来
Wake up
你又怎样?干什么?
What is it now? What are you doing?
真的有效! – 什么有效?
It totally works! – What works?
叔本华!我刚刚说:醒来!
Schopenhauer! You know what I just said? “Wake up!”
你立即醒来,真难以置信
Bam! You woke up This theory is incredible
你在我耳边叫
How does this all happen? – You were yelling in my ear!
我怎可能不醒?
That’s why I woke up!
我应该小点声? – 根本不该出声
So I should say it quieter. – You don’t say it at all!
原来是无声的
Ah, I’m not supposed to say it
要运用精神力量
It’s deep, you have to think it
跑什么?慢点!
Why are you running? Slow down!
快点,已经晚了
Hurry up, it’s late!
玛丽亚,钥匙
Mary, the key!
每天早晨她把钥匙扔下来
Every morning she throws the key

Look!
那女教师好漂亮
There’s that teacher! Boy, is she pretty!
我连做梦都梦见她
I even dreamt about her

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!