No one’s gonna steal a stroller.
没人会偷手推童车的
We can’t afford to be snobby.
我们承担不起花里胡哨的东西
It’s our biggest event.
这是我们最重要的活动
Bring out all the crowd pleasers.
把所有大家喜爱的东西都拿出来
Anything wrapped in bacon, and the mushroom vol-au-vent.
任何包在咸肉里的东西 蘑菇肉馅大酥饼
Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你久等
I gotta call you back. Holly.
我一会给你回电♥话♥ 霍丽
Free-Range Turkey.
散养火鸡
Dr. FreeRange Turkey. Yes, Sam. I remember.
散养火鸡医生 是的 桑姆 我记得
I heard about the accident.
我听说了这起意外
I am so sorry about your friends.
对你朋友的事情我很难过
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, you left me a half-message,
嗨 你的留言只有一半
only it was the half without your number.
你没留下电♥话♥号♥码
Yeah, something– Someone came up.
是的 出了点意外
How we doing? It’s all right, sweetheart.
宝宝好不好啊 没关系 甜心
Is she sleeping okay? Regular bowel movements?
她睡的好吗 排便正常吗
Not at first, but now very regular.
开始不好 但现在很正常
But she does have this protrusion on her stomach.
但是她肚子上有个疖子
I don’t know, you know, what it is.
我不知道那是什么
I’m not sure what I’m supposed to look for.
我不确定我应该往哪方面想
I don’t really know anything about kids.
我对孩子一无所知
Alison was the first of my friends to have a baby…
艾丽森是我的朋友中第一个有孩子的
…and she was amazing with Sophie.
苏菲让她喜出望外
And she would be the first person
本该是我向她
I would call about this, you know?
打电♥话♥询问这种问题
I mean, she was the first person
我是说 她是我有任何事
I called about everything and….
都会第一个打电♥话♥的朋友
God. It is killing me.
上帝 我难受极了
It is killing me right now
我再也不能给我的朋友打电♥话♥了
that I can’t call my friend.
这让我难受极了
She just….
她只是
And I’d really like to say, “What the hell were you thinking?
我真想说 你到底怎么想的
You could’ve left me your pearls or YSL clutch.
你可以留给我你的珍珠或圣罗兰手包
I mean, this is a little much.
但这个婴儿 这事就有点过了
It’s really, really hard, and I don’t know what I’m doing.”
真的太难了 我不知道我在做什么
I don’t know what I’m doing.
我不知道我在做什么
I’m sorry.
抱歉
No, I think you’re doing pretty well, considering.
不 就此事而言 我觉得你做的很好
Sophie’s got an umbilical hernia.
苏菲得了脐疝
It’s nothing to worry about.
没什么可担心的
Most go away on their own. We’ll watch it.
大多数情况下都会自愈 我们再观察
Then I didn’t do it?
那么我不用担心
No, you did not do it.
不 你不用担心u3000不用这样
Okay.
好吧
I thought you said it goes away on its own.
我想你说过它会自愈的
That’s for you.
这是给你开的
“One bottle of Pinot Noir, one to two glasses as needed.”
一瓶黑比诺葡萄酒 一两杯就够了
Or white. Same dosage, though.
或者是白葡萄酒 同样的量
Look, what you’re doing is pretty incredible.
听着 你所做的事相当不可思议
Give yourself a break every now and again.
让你自己适当放松一下
Thank you. I’ll have my nurse set you up in a week?
谢谢 这周我让护士帮你调理一下
Okay. All right.
好的 好吧
Bye, Sophie. You’re gonna be okay.
再见 苏菲 你会没事的
Nice to see you. You too, really.
很高兴见到你 我也是 真的
So I’m at the drugstore…
我在药房♥
…and it dawns on me that women stare at men carrying a baby…
渐渐明白女人盯着男人抱着一个婴儿
…like a guy will stare at a woman with a great rack.
就像男人盯着女人抗着一大块肉
You know what I just realized today?
你知道我今天意识到什么吗
I am never gonna take a great bath in this house.
我永远都别想在这房♥子里好好洗个澡
This is a shower house. You never brush your hair, do you?
这本来就是一个洗澡房♥ 你根本没梳头
It must save so much time. That’s so handy.
肯定省了不少时间 很方便
How’s that wine treating you?
喝点酒你变成什么了
Did you want some? No, no, no.
你想来点吗 不 不 不
Because I can share. I’m a good sharer.
因为我可以分你点 我很会分享
No, you don’t need any, because you never worry.
不 你不需要 因为你从来都不会担心
That’s what Alison told me, you know, when she set us up.
那是艾丽森告诉我的 当她安排我们相亲的时候
She said, “Honey, you just got
她说 亲爱的
your ass dumped by your boyfriend of three years.
你被男友抛弃已经三年了
You need to go have a good time.” And then, ta-da, you show up.
需要找找乐子了 然后 你出现了
Your charming self shows up…
你闪光登场
…and you don’t even wanna go to the restaurant.
甚至不想去饭馆
My first date in three years,
我三年里的第一个约会
and it’s a total asshole at the door.
而站在门前的是一个大混♥蛋♥
And now I’m raising a kid with that asshole.
现在我却在和那个混♥蛋♥养一个孩子
God, the irony.
上帝 好讽刺啊
Come on, off to bed. Up, up, up.
得了 上♥床♥睡觉吧 起来
You are, you know that, right? An asshole?
你是 你知道对吗 你是个混♥蛋♥
It feels good to say that to your face.
当着你的面说出来的感觉真好
Been saying it behind your back for years.
在你背后说已经好几年了
A belligerent drunk. Great.
好一次挑衅的醉酒 太棒了
That’ll be a fun next 18 years.
以后的十♥八♥年♥肯定很有趣
Everybody thinks I’m a fun drunk.
大家都认为我喝醉后很有趣
Someone’s at the door. Who is it?
有人在门口 是谁
It’s probably a neighbor.
大概是个邻居
Yes? Hi, I’m Janine Groff.
什么事 嗨 我是雅尼·格罗夫
Your caseworker from Social Services.
社区服务的探访员
Yeah.
好的
You were told we’d be making a few unannounced visits.
以前跟你们说过会有探访
Yeah, well, this is definitely unannounced.
是的 这事肯定没说明白
Just give me one minute. May I come in? No?
给我一分钟 我能进吗 不行
Who is that? Social Services.
是谁 社区探访
You got five minutes to shower…
给你五分钟去洗澡
…and start acting like the
然后表现得像
responsible pain you’ve been since we moved in.
我们搬进来后就一直负责的努力的样子
Okay. Go, go, go.
好的 快去 快去 快去
Upstair– Upstairs. Your room is up here, remember?
楼上 楼上 你房♥间在楼上 记得吗
I’m sorry. Go, go, go.
抱歉 快去 快去 快去
I’m going. Stop pushing me. Don’t push. Just I didn’t….
我正去呢 别推我 别推 我没
You sure you don’t wanna see the garage again?
你确定你不想再看看垃圾了
Nope, twice is my limit.
不用 两次是我的极限了
I have a whole area of tools you didn’t even get a chance to see.
我有完整的工具间 你甚至还没去看
I’m good. I’m usually wrapping up by now and–
不用 我通常都在此时完成巡视
Hello. I’m so sorry. I had to get the little one down.
你好 很抱歉 我得把小孩哄睡
And you can see why.
你可以看出来为什么
Take your eyes off her for one minute and, zoom!
一眼没看住她 就没影了
You know? Just “Tee-tee-tee-tee-tee” On her little legs.
你知道的 用她的小腿蹭蹭蹭的走
Okay, well, let’s get started, then.
好吧 那我们开始吧
Okay, so let’s just talk.
好吧 让我们谈谈
You know, I just wanna
我只是想
get a sense of the both of you, your plans.
了解你们的感觉和计划
Where do you see yourselves in five years?
在这五年内你们会变成什么样
Ask me. I know. Great answer. You don’t
问我 我知道 太好的问题 你不
No, I’m good, I’m good.
不 我没事 我没事
I own a small gourmet-food store,
我拥有一家小的美食商店
soon to be a small gourmet restaurant.
很快就要变成一家小的美食饭馆
We’re expanding.
我们在扩张
New flooring, I’m thinking hexagonal tile.
新的地板 我在考虑六边型的瓷瓦
New flooring. That’s part of everyone’s five-year plans.
新的地板 那是所有人五年计划的一部分
Flooring, right?
地板 对吗
Anyway, I’m also hoping someday to have my own frozen-food line.
我希望有一天拥有独家的速冻食品连锁店
Organic. But that’s the 10-year plan.
有机的 但那是十年计划
You asked about the five-year.
你问的是五年计划
Oh, God, l didn’t include Sophie.
上帝 我没把苏菲算进来
You didn’t. Let me just take it back.
你没有 让我重新说
She is a big part of my plan.
她是我计划中重要的一部分
That’s fine. Thank you.
很好 谢谢
Okay. Eric.
好的 艾瑞克
Yep, Eric’s good. Eric will be fine. Okay, Eric.
在 我很好 我很好 好的 艾瑞克
Well, I’m the technical director on all Hawks broadcasts.
我是老鹰队的技术导播

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!