I think Conner may have gotten
我觉得科纳可能
himself into a little trouble, you know what I mean?
有点小麻烦 你知道的吧
Okay, okay. This is my husband, Scott.
好的 好的 这是我的丈夫 斯考特
Hi, how are you? It’s nice to meet you. Holly.
你好 很高兴见到你 我是霍丽
Okay. I left those diapers in the car.
我把尿布放在了车里
We used to have sex.
我们原来经常做♥爱♥
We used to have sex all the time, you know, everywhere.
原来成天做♥爱♥ 到处搞
Everywhere.
无处不搞
Then the baby needs to be fed, the kids need to be asleep…
后来小的要奶 大的又要睡觉
…and they have to have
孩子晚上睡不好
slept the night before or else you’re exhausted.
白天会搞得你精疲力尽
Hi, I’m Ted’s partner, Gary. Busted.
你好 我是泰德的妻子 凯利 残了
No, I’m actually single, I’m….
实际上 我还在单身 我…
It’s just me. Okay, okay.
一个人自在 好 好
Well, you serve good meats and cheeses.
你的肉和芝士都做得这么好吃
I think we were all talking about that. Thank you.
我们刚才也说到了吧 谢谢
That’s something. I think that’s good to have as a skill.
这很厉害 我觉得有一技之长是不错的
Did you wrap those? Yes, I did.
这是你卷的吗 是我
Look at that. She wraps. I don’t touch meat.
看看 她还会做肉卷 我绝不碰肉
Only with my lips.
除了用嘴唇
Happy birthday, dear Sophie
生日快乐 亲爱的苏菲
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Guys, l want a picture of Sophie with her godparents.
我想给苏菲和她的教父教母拍张照
Okay.
好的
Amazing. She looks excited.
太棒了 她看上去很兴奋
Picture.
要拍了
All right, on three say, “Messer has a widow’s peak.”
好 数到三就说 “梅瑟有个美人尖”
One, two….
一 二…
Cheese. Sophie.
茄子 苏菲
Is it a good party? You want some cake?
玩得开心吗 要不要蛋糕
You wanna get a late breakfast?
你要吃个迟到的早餐吗
No, I can’t. I got a game in an hour. I gotta go shower.
不 不行 过一个小时有比赛 我得洗个澡
Mm. Are you sure about that? Yeah, I’m sure. There’s coffee.
你确定吗 是 我确定 这儿有咖啡
Oh, and mugs are in the cabinet.
杯子在碗橱里
Ooh. This looks delicious. It’s not ready.
看着很好吃 还没做好呢
I’m just taking a bite. The crumb is too fine.
只吃一小口 面包屑太细了
I should’ve gone with Ceylon cinnamon. Oh, my God.
我不应该用锡兰肉桂 我的天
Cassia’s just wrong. You’re a genius. You are.
桂皮完全不对 你是个天才 真的
You may be bipolar, but you’re a genius.
你有时候水平两极分化 不过的确是个天才
I swear, l would eat them out of the trash.
我发誓 我要吃得渣都不剩
I would, they’re so good. That’s nasty.
真的 太好吃了 那不好吃
Hey, Free-Range Turkey’s here.
放养火鸡来了
Where you going? See, l knew it.
你去哪儿 看 我就知道
You do this every time he comes in.
他每次来你就这样
I know you get excited. I’m just trying to be responsible.
我就知道你激动了 我只是尽职尽责
I’m gonna take over here. Thank you.
让我来吧 谢谢
You don’t act like this when Old Man Johnson comes in.
约翰逊老爹来的时候你怎么没这么尽职尽责
Don’t be a smartass. Go fix your cookies. Okay.
别自作聪明 去做你的曲奇 好吧
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
Freerange turkey on baguette? I’m getting predictable, huh?
放养火鸡棍包吗 我成常客了
Well, I like to think of it as dependable.
也可以说是可以信赖的客人
It’s been 35 of the same sandwich.
你都买♥♥了三十五个一样的三明治
Hm. You’re counting? Ish. Thirtyfiveish.
你在数吗 左右 三十五个左右
You know, there are other things
你知道 餐牌上还有
on the menu if you’d like to try something else.
别的品种 要是你想试试
Surprise me. Okay. All right, great.
推荐一下 好 很好 太好了
Do you like croissants? I do, yeah.
你喜欢牛角包吗 喜欢
Good, then I’ve got just the thing.
很好 那我就推荐这个
How come you don’t wear one
你为什么不♥穿♥一件
of those white coats with your name on it?
他们那种有名字的白大褂呢
So l’d know what it is.
那我就知道你名字了
It’s Holly. Holly. Sam.
我叫霍丽 霍丽 我是桑姆
Nice to meet you. We met 35 sandwiches ago.
很高兴认识你 我们已经认识了三十五个三明治了
Thirty-six now.
现在是三十六个
Thanks. Keep the change. Oh, thanks.
谢谢 那是小费 谢了
Sure you don’t wanna throw your card in the bowl?
您可以把名片丢到这个碗里
Winner gets a free lunch.
中奖者能得到一顿免费的午餐
How about a free dinner on me?
我请你共进晚餐怎么样
Be cool, be cool. Let him get out the door. Damn.
淡定淡定 等他出门了再拿
Go. Okay. Oh, no.
行了 好 不会吧
Which one was it? Okay, that’s a Benjamin. Oh, there’s a Sam.
哪个是他的 这个是本杰明 这有个桑姆
I could pick one for you.
我帮你选一个
How many Sams are there in this city?
这城市究竟有多少个叫桑姆的人
And the Atlanta Hawks trying to work it out over the other side.
亚特兰大老鹰队想从另一侧进攻
Come on, people, let’s bump up the energy.
大家加油 打起点精神
It’s an exciting game here. Come on. Ready 7.
这是场精彩的比赛 加油 七号♥镜头准备
And he scores. Go 7.
他进球了 转到七号♥
Simon, I need shooting percentages.
西蒙 给我投篮命中率数据
Ready 8. Let’s zoom in on 8.
八号♥准备 镜头推进
More, more, more. Yep, right there. Go 8.
继续继续 停 转八号♥
Ready 2. And go 2. Ready 6. Where’s my 6?
二号♥准备 转二号♥ 六号♥准备 六号♥去哪了
The Hawks are about to press. We should stay in the backcourt.
老鹰队准备反♥攻♥了 我们应该待在后场
…pass inbound. Stolen by Bibby to Smith underneath.
传球成功 毕比抢断成功传给了下路的史密斯
Nice. Good call, Mess.
干得不错 梅瑟
Simon, I asked for shooting percentages.
西蒙 我说过我要投篮命中率数据
Let’s go. You’re too ugly not to be smarter. Come on, let’s go.
快点 人丑脑子臭 快
I hate him so much. Ready 4.
我恨他恨得牙痒痒 四号♥准备
I wanna frame somebody’s murder on him, you know?
要我做伪证说他谋杀我也愿意
Fingerprints, scene of the crime. What’s that, Simon?
指纹 犯罪现场都行 怎么了 西蒙
Shooting percentages coming up, sir.
投篮命中率数据马上就好 头
Hi, Sam, this is Holly Berenson from Fraiche.
你好 桑姆 我是法朗奇面包店的霍丽·贝伦森
I think you left your card in my bowl today for the free lunch.
今天您在免费午餐活动碗留了名片
I hope you did,
希望是你
because you’re one of four Sams who did this week.
因为这个星期有四个桑姆放了名片
And if it is you and you asked me out, I accept.
如果是你的话 你下午约我那事我答应
If it’s Hello?
如果 喂
Hello? Why are you calling my husband?
喂 你找我丈夫干嘛
Right, you’re his wife. Of course.
对 你是他妻子 当然是了
We’re very happily married.
我们已经幸福的结婚了
I understand that you’re happily married.
我明白你们幸福的结婚了
Really, I didn’t mean anything by it. I’m so sorry. Okay.
真的 我没别的意思 真对不起
You take care. I’m sorry.
保重 不好意思了
Hi, Sam? Yes, Samantha.
你好 桑姆 是的 我是萨曼莎
Oh, Samantha. Oh, it’s a Samantha. I’m sorry, I have the wrong–
萨曼莎 你是萨曼莎 不好意思 我打错
Maybe not. You single?
也许没错 你单身吗
I am single, yes.
我是单身 是的
Hi, Sam Nelson. Dr. Sam Nelson.
你好 桑姆·尼尔森 桑姆·尼尔森医生
This is Holly Berenson from Fraiche…
我是法朗奇面包店的霍丽·贝伦森
…and I am really hoping that you’re the Sam I talked to today.
真心希望您就是下午的那个桑姆
If not, I’m screwed
如果不是 我就彻底没戏了
because you’re the last Sam who put his card in the bowl
因为您是把名片放进碗里
for a free lunch.
最后一个桑姆先生了
Oh, I’m sorry.
不好意思
Call waiting.
有电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
Yes, this is she.
是的 就是她
Excuse me. I’m looking for an Officer Young.
不好意思 我找一位杨警官
The officer at the scene found your name and number…
警♥察♥在现场找到她的皮包 里面有张紧急联♥系♥卡
…on an insurance contact card in her wallet.
在那上面找到了你的名字和号♥码
Now, we need numbers for the nearest next of kin.
现在我们需要直系亲属的联♥系♥方式
Can you supply those?
你能提供一些吗
Yeah. Pete’s dad, um….
可以 皮特的爸爸
How did you say the car flipped? It flipped when it hit the…?
那车是怎么翻的 是因为撞到什么
Are you sure you wouldn’t like to sit down?
你确定不需要坐下来吗
They have a baby girl.
他们有个小女孩
Sophie. Was she in the car? Was she in the car with them?
苏菲 她当时在车上吗 她也和他们一起在车上吗
No. She was in the care of a minor,
没有 一个未成年人在照顾她
a babysitter, at the time of the accident.
车祸发生的时候 她和保姆在一起
So the officers placed her with CPS for the night.
所以我们晚上把她安置在了孩童保服部
She’s perfectly fine. CPS?
她现在很好 孩童保服部