It’s just too big, Messer.
这房♥子实在太大 梅瑟
The upkeep’s a fortune. You know that.
维护费要一大笔钱 你知道的
I’m paying my half. I appreciate that,
有一半是我在付的 那我很感激
but it’s still not enough.
但还是不够
You should’ve asked me, Holly.
你应该先和我商量 霍丽
Oh, like you asked me about moving to Phoenix?
你去凤♥凰♥城怎么和我商量的
You’re not selling the house.
你不能卖♥♥掉房♥子
They wanted her to grow up here.
他们想让她在这里长大
What they wanted was you and I to raise her together,
他们想让你和我共同抚养她
but you walked away from that obligation.
而你却拍拍屁♥股♥溜之大吉
You sure didn’t waste any time finding somebody else
那你就不应该再找个人来
hold diaper bag, did you?
陪你吃苦 不是吗
Oh, really? Are you gonna try to make me feel bad
真的吗 就因为你当了逃兵
because you walked away?
也想把我拉下水吗
I do get you wanted to do it all on your own,
我明白你什么都想自己来
but you never could’ve done it without me.
但没有我你什么也干不成
That’s why ten seconds after I was gone,
那就是为什么我前脚一走
you found you self a Replacement Messer.
你后脚就找来个替身
He is not Replacement Messer.
他不是什么替身
Sound really travels in here, don’t you think?
真是没有不透风的墙 不是吗
You know what? He is nothing like you.
知道吗 他绝对不像你
Sam is nothing like you.
桑姆绝对不像你
He is warm and kind, and he
他热情又善良 而且他
doesn’t run away at the first sign of something real.
从不关键时刻掉链子
Yeah, I ran. My best friend died,
是 我是跑了 我最好的朋友死了
and overnight I had a house and a baby.
一夜过后又冒出来房♥子和小孩
I’m sorry if If what?
我抱歉如果 如果什么
I was scared. You don’t think I was scared?
我害怕了 你以为我就不怕了
It was easier for you. You wanted this.
这对你要轻松的多 你想要这种生活
You wanted the life that they had.
你想要和他们一样的生活
But not the way I got it. Jesus, not the way I got it.
但不是以这种方式 上帝 不是这种方式
And surely not with somebody who didn’t love me back.
更别说和那个从没爱过我的人一起生活
But I did.
我爱过你
Holly, I still do.
霍丽 现在依然如此
No, you’re right.
不 你说对了
We were just….
我们只是
We were just pretending to be them.
我们只是假装和他们一样
We needed each other to get through everything.
我们利用彼此去度过难关
And now that’s done, and we
现在都解决了 我们
don’t need to pretend anymore, Messer, okay?
用不着再装了 梅瑟 好吗
I don’t wanna fight with you, please.
我可不想和你吵架 拜托
I’m gonna go back to Phoenix.
我要回凤♥凰♥城了
You can handle Janine on your own.
雅尼的事你自己看着办吧
Looks like you got things covered here without me.
看起来没有我你说谎更能得心应手
Oh, damn it.
妈的
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
感恩节快乐 大家伙儿
It was great to see you all.
很高兴见到大家
If you’re ever in Phoenix, don’t be afraid to look me up.
如果你们到凤♥凰♥城来 尽管来玩儿好了
Okay, dinner is served.
晚饭好了
You guys all should try the stuffing. Really, it’s amazing.
你们都该尝尝各种调料 真的 很香的
There’s an andouille-sausage thing going on,
里面有些腊肠之类的东西
so you’ll love it.
包你们喜欢
Go ahead and dig in. Come on, everybody, just….
开始上桌吧 快点 大家
Eat, now.
快吃
All right, thanks for coming. Good night, sweetie.
谢谢光临 晚安 宝贝
Yeah, okay, that was bad.
好吧 是我不好
Yeah, maybe we did go too fast.
是啊 也许我们发展地太快了
You’re clearly have unresolved feelings for him, Holly.
你显然还对他有感觉 霍丽
Messer and I barely got along under the best circumstances…
梅瑟和我很难谈得拢
…and there weren’t very many of those either.
而且那种机会也很少
If my wife and I fought like that…
如果我妻子和我像那样吵架
…well, we’d still be married.
是不会分手的
You know, before anything happened to Peter and Alison…
你知道吗 皮特和艾丽森出事之前
…you were exactly the guy I wanted to be with.
你就是那个我想在一起的男人
I would lose time thinking about you,
我会无时无刻的想你
and I didn’t even know your name yet.
甚至还不知道你叫什么
I’ll miss you guys.
我会想你们的
“Leonardo was a terrible monster.
莱昂纳多是个没用的怪物
He couldn’t scare anyone.
他吓唬不了任何人
He didn’t have 16♥4♥2–”
他没有16♥4♥2
Mama.
妈妈
No, Holly.
不 霍丽
No, I’m Holly. Mama.
不 我是霍丽 妈妈
Yeah, baby girl. I’m your mama.
是的 孩子 我是你妈妈
The truth is, you know, sometimes it works better…
事实上 你知道 一个人做事
…with one person doing everything, you know?
利索多了 知道吗
No charts, no arguments.
没有账单 没有争吵
I know it’s not ideal.
我知道这很不理想
But since when do parents get the ideal, right?
但是父母们什么时候有过理想呢 对不
Right? Right, pretty girl? Huh? I know, I know.
对吧 小美女 好的 好的
I’m sorry.
抱歉
I can’t do this. This isn’t right.
我不能这样做 这样不对
Is there a problem? Yeah, I’m an idiot.
有什么不妥吗 是的 我就是一蠢蛋
I gotta reschedule. I’m sorry. I need to get to the airport.
我要重新安排一下 抱歉 我要去机场
Come on. What?
走吧 什么
All right, come on. Pick up, pick up, pick up.
快接 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Hey, this is Messer.
你好 我是梅瑟
Leave me something dirty.
留点脏话吧
You know, I could have come back for you.
你知道 我可以回头再找你
Well, this is our last meeting,
这是我们最后一次会面
and I’m booked up for the next month.
我下月有新客户
One way or another, we’re finishing it. Okay.
不管如何 这次一定要解决了 好吧
If you wanna get there quickly,
如果你想早点到那儿
you might wanna drive faster than other cars.
你要加快速度了
But you’re observing me, so….
但你在看着我
I’m observing you miss the flight. Move it. Okay.
我看你快要赶不上航♥班♥了 冲吧 好的
距离亚特兰大机场1英里
Come here.
到这来
July 22nd, 2010. First steps.
2010年7月22日 第一步
Where you going? Come back.
你去哪 快回来
You have a beautiful family.
你有一个美好的家庭
Thank you.
谢谢
Ladies and gentlemen…
女士们先生们
…Flight 722 to Phoenix will now begin boarding.
飞往凤♥凰♥城的722航♥班♥开始登机
Hi. Hi. I need two tickets
我需要两张
that will get me anywhere near Terminal T…
可以到任何地方的候机室的票
…as fast as possible, please.
请尽快
Three. I’m not waiting in the car.
三张 我不想呆在车里
The baby’s shoes too, ma’am.
小孩鞋也要 女士
Are you kidding me? They’re baby shoes.
开玩笑吗 只是婴儿鞋
Just give her to me. Give her to me. Go.
给我抱 你快去
Here. Okay, thanks.
接着 好 谢谢
It’s just, you ran all the way there…
你大老远的跑到那儿
…and I thought when I took Sophie,
我以为我接过苏菲
it would be, you know, okay.
就能 你知道
I know. You know, you did great, you did.
我知道 你知道 你做的不错 很棒
Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine, I will.
别担心了 我没事儿 我会的
I’ve got Sophie. Yeah.
我还有苏菲呢 是啊
And maybe this is the way things were meant to be, so–
也许这都是老天安排的 所以
You’re just gonna be so unhappy.
你会伤心的
I’m not gonna start crying again.
我不会再哭了
I should get Sophie inside.
我们该进去了
Yeah, sure.
是 当然了
You’re gonna be a great mom. Thanks.
你会是一个好妈妈的 谢谢
I’ll let CPS know you passed. Thank you. Thanks.
我会让儿童服务部知道你通过了 谢谢
Chin up. Okay.
精神点 好
I’m really sorry that I cried.
我很抱歉我哭了
No problem. Used to crying. Okay.
没事儿 习惯了 好的
Wanna play with the keys?
要玩钥匙吗
Just don’t lose them like last time.
别再搞掉了
Oh, my God. Messer. Oh, my God.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!