Because I didn’t– I don’t know, I didn’t want it to be a thing.
因为我不想 不知道 不想把它当回事
It’s not like I can take it anyway.
再说这不是说做就能做的
But you want to. Well, of course I want to.
但你心里想做 我当然想了
It’s a huge opportunity. So you’re thinking about it.
这可是黄金机会 所以你会再考虑一下
No. No?
不 不吗
No, I’m not thinking about it.
不 我不会再考虑了
I don’t understand why you didn’t just mention it to me.
我搞不懂为什么你提都不提一下
Because I didn’t want you to get upset,
因为按你的脾气
which you obviously are.
我不想让你不爽
Why would I be upset if it’s not even a possibility?
八字还没一撇我怎么会不爽
Know what, Mess?
好了 梅瑟
Can you just stop with the food for one minute?
别摆弄那些食物了好吗
Can you just tell me honestly,
你能老实告诉我
are you thinking about taking this job?
会考虑接下那个工作吗
Yeah. I’m thinking about it.
对 有那个想法儿
This is something that I’ve been working for, okay?
我很熟悉这个工作
I would’ve jumped at this opportunity before.
要在以前有这个机会我会毫不犹豫的
Before Sophie and before me?
在苏菲和我之前吗
I get it. Come on. Come here, bugaboo.
懂了 来吧 小怪物
Holly. Holl Hey, bugaboos. Hello, bugaboos.
霍丽 小怪物 小怪物
How was this gonna work exactly?
我们以后到底要怎么办
Were we gonna go with you, or were you gonna leave?
我们是跟你走呢 还是你甩手走人
I don’t know. I never had to think for three people.
不知道 我从没想那么多
I barely had to think for one. It’s just a job offer, okay?
我甚至很少想自己 这只是个工作而已
No, it’s not, it’s exactly
绝对不是 你其实
what you’ve been waiting for, a clean out.
早就想这么做了 一拍两散
That’s not true. You have never wanted to be here.
瞎说 你根本不想到这儿来
And after everything, you still think of us as temporary.
那一切对我们都是逢场作戏罢了
You think that I’m not in this?
你以为我没付出过吗
I gave up my place, I gave up my motorcycle,
我放弃了我的房♥子 我的摩托
I gave you money for your restaurant.
我给你钱投资餐厅
I never asked you for money. I did it to make you happy.
我从没向你要过钱 我那是为了你高兴
I gave up everything to play this frigging part.
我付出了一切去演好这该死的角色
“Play this part”?
演好角色
That’s what this is to you.
狐狸露出尾巴了啊
Well, we’re living in their house,
我们住别人的房♥子
we’re sleeping in their bed, we’re raising their kid.
睡别人的床 养别人的孩子
We’re acting like we’re married, but we’re not.
就像小两口似的 可我们不是
Have you been pretending with Sophie?
你对小苏菲也是装的了
No, I love Sophie.
不是 我爱小苏菲
So just me, then.
那只是对我装了
You should take the job, Messer.
你去导播好了 梅瑟
I know. I’m sorry.
好的 对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m coming, Soph. I’m coming, honey, hold on.
我来了 苏菲 来了宝贝儿 就一会
I knew you’d be up to your eyeballs in egg whites,
我知道你的荷包蛋要好了
so I just grabbed her.
就带她来了
Thanks. There you go.
谢了 坐吧
Good morning, Miss Soph. I missed you.
早上好 苏菲小姐 我想你了
You slept so good last night. Can you say “Apple”?
昨晚你睡得好香 说个”苹果”听听吧
Apple.
苹果
Banana.
香蕉
Why do I always sound like Antonio Banderas when l do that.
为啥我发那音总象安东尼奥·班德拉斯似的
Banana.
香蕉
I’d love to sit and eat,
虽然我想在这儿
but I got the Finister twins coming in this morning…
但今天费尼斯特双胞胎要来
…and if I’m even a minute late,
只要晚一分钟
they will redecorate my waiting room, again.
他们又会把待客室翻个个儿
I’ll see you later?
待会儿见了
Wait, take a muffin.
等等 拿个松饼
Thanks. Bye, Sophie.
谢谢 再见了 苏菲
Bye. Bye.
拜 拜
And the Phoenix Suns’ Steve Nash to a….
凤♥凰♥城太阳队的史蒂夫·纳什传给
Greg, ready that cutaway. Roll it.
格雷格 准备切镜头 开始
Take it.
切
…Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
…怪人 我来这有何用
Thanks. Oh, look.
谢谢 快看啊
Oh, look at you. My goodness, you’re getting so big.
哎哟 瞧瞧 你都这么大了
She’s huge, right? That iChat doesn’t do her justice.
长得真快 不是吗 爱聊根本看不出来呀
“Messer.” Can you say “Messer”? Oh, good luck with that.
“梅瑟” 说个”梅瑟” 祝你好运吧
Still no “Holly,” Huh? Nope.
还不会说霍丽吗 不会
You know what it’s like to
你知道还有比
be outranked by “Cup,” “Pool,” And “Giraffe”?
杯子 池子 长颈鹿更常用的词吗
Okay, so we are all set for Monday.
好的 东西都准备齐了
Janine actually broke tradition and scheduled something.
雅尼破例换了一下探访时间
So you really did kill the expansion, huh? That’s too bad.
看来你们不打算扩张了 是吗 那太糟了
Yeah, we were like this before and we were fine, so….
是啊 我们还是喜欢原来的样子 所以
All right, you ready?
那好 该走了
See you.
回头见
Have fun. Okay.
玩好啊 遵命
Hey, Mess? Yeah?
哎 梅瑟 有事吗
I don’t know if you have any plans or not…
我不知道你还有别的事没有
…but, well, Sam and I are hosting a Thanksgiving dinner…
是这样 桑姆和我正在筹划一个感恩节晚宴
…and the neighbors are gonna be there.
邻居们都会去
They keep asking about you,
他们一直问起你
so I don’t know, maybe you wanna join us.
所以我不知道你是否愿意来玩
Yeah. Yeah?
愿意 是吗
Yeah, what the hell. Okay.
是啊 为什么不呢 好啊
All right. You’re cooking? Yes.
你主厨吗 是的
All right. I’ll see you there. Great.
那好 到时见了 好极了
Say goodbye. There we go.
我们要走了 快说再见
You think?
怎么样
You don’t think it needs more nutmeg?
需要再加点肉豆蔻吗
You are no help.
跟没问一样
I’ll get it.
我去开
Whoa, settle down.
别乱跑
Hey. Hi.
你好 你好
Happy Thanksgiving. Yeah, you too.
感恩节快乐 也祝你快乐
I got you a little wine. Thanks.
我带了瓶红酒 谢谢
Nine bucks.
九块钱一瓶
Where’s Soph? She’s back there.
小苏菲在哪儿 在那边
Okay. Come on in.
好的 快进来
Hey, sweetie.
你好 小甜心
That was a wave to me. Okay.
他向我招手了 行了
So, what else you maniacs been up to?
你们还准备干些什么疯狂的事吗
I’m gonna tell you
我告诉你
Gary and I are taking a couples’ karate class.
凯利和我正在学习爱侣空手道
Fun.
好玩
I just figure out
我才发现
I’m not gonna be around to defend him all the time.
我对他可不是完全没有还手之力
Toughen him up. Yeah.
他可是越来越难对付 是啊
What a great opportunity to get
向你的伴侣脸上踢几脚
to kick your spouse in the face once in a while…
是个多么好的发泄的机会啊
…in a controlled setting where it’s okay and it’s expected.
但是要注意轻重缓急
Messer.
梅瑟
Hey. How you doing, doc? Good, good.
你怎么样啊 医生 不错 不错
Glad you could make it. Appreciate that.
很高兴你能来 谢谢
Although, technically, this is my house,
虽然 严格来讲 这是我的房♥子
so I’m glad you could make it.
但很高兴你能住下来
You know, I know this is a little weird.
我知道这有点奇怪
No, it’s not weird. It’s a little weird.
不 这不奇怪 有点怪
The house, we’re all a part of it, especially you.
这房♥子 我们大家都有份 特别是你
Yeah, we’re all fans of the house.
是啊 我们都喜欢房♥子
Hey, dinner today is a great way for us
今天的晚宴对我们来说
to say goodbye, right?
是很好的告别方式 对吗
Absolutely.
绝对没错
I’m sorry, am I missing something?
抱歉 我没有听错吧
You’re selling the house?
你在卖♥♥♥房♥♥子吗
When were you gonna tell me about this?
你要什么时候才告诉我
After our meeting with CPS.
在接受探访之后吧