他怎么会在楼上吃东西
What do you mean he’s upstairs eating?
他应该在楼下
He’s gotta get down here.
让他下来接电♥话♥
Get him on the phone, man, or get him down here.
来吧
Come on, boys. – Call Vince.
听我说
Now, I’m telling you,
现在集♥会♥还没开门
the Teen-Age Fair is not open, all right?
天呐
God Almighty.
我不知道为什么总是来这里
I don’t know why I come down here all the time,
真的不知道
I really don’t.
你没在听我说话
You don’t listen to me.
是桑尼和雪儿 Tim 是桑尼和雪儿啊
Sonny and Cher, Tim. Sonny and Cher.
不是 没有桑尼
Nope. No Sonny.
没有人在意
Nobody cares but me.
我们还没正式开门 别乱动 好吗
We’re not opening yet. Please don’t touch
每一年
the stuff, okay? – Every single year,
我们都会在这里 – 好吧
we show up. – Okay.
我们还没开张呢
We’re not open yet. – So you’re
你是真的怪物Herman吗 – 可以给我签个名吗
the real Herman Munster? – Can I have your autograph?
不行 我们还没开张 我是真正的怪物Herman
No, we’re not open. Yes, I’m the real Herman Munster,
现在你还不能过来
but you can’t be here right now.
不能进来
You can’t go through here.
走吧
Go on!
Kevin
Kevin!
我有个好主意
I got a really good idea.
好
Okay.
我带了我爸的烟管来
Um, I have my dad’s pipe.
我去搞点大♥麻♥给你的客户
So, we should give your customers some weed
这样应该能帮助提高销量
to help sell waterbeds.
行 这主意确实不错
Yeah, that is actually a good idea.
你能去车里拿一下灯吗
Do you mind grabbing lights from the car?
好的 没问题 – 谢谢
Yeah, okay. – Thank you.
怪人
Weird-ohs.
让我看看
Let me see.
塔克小摊
Taco mini-bike.
黑光灯
Black light.
大头贴
Photo booth.
好吧 咱们来卖♥♥床吧
Okay. Let’s sell some beds.
我的大明星来啦 我的大明星
There’s my star. There’s my star.
大家集♥合♥起来
Well, gather around, all you cool cats.
太神奇了 太神奇了
Magical. Magical.
头靠这边 脸冲这边
Head right here, facing that way.
真好 看这边
Lovely. Lovely. Look that way. Look that way.
手臂这样放
Arm like this. Arm like this.
你想成名吗
Who wants to be famous?
谁想成名?
Who wants to be famous?
Gary 你好 – 来数一数…
Hey, Gary. Gary. Hey. – Just guess the amount of…
我知道哪里能搞到迷幻药
I think I know where I can find some LSD.
你觉得迷幻药比大♥麻♥好吗
Do you think that would be better than the weed?
不用了 就抽草挺好的
No, no, no. Keep it with the grass, man.
大♥麻♥就很不错 – 好的 没问题
Keep it with the grass. – All right. Okay, sounds good.
草就挺不错
Keep it with the grass.
你们去海边玩过吗
Have you guys ever been to the ocean?
去过啊 怎么了 – 当然去过
Yeah, why? – Sure.
你们还记得漂浮在水上放松的感觉吗
You remember that relaxing feeling of just laying on the water?
躺在水上吗 – 是的
Laying on the water? – Yeah.
有了我们湿底水床 你每晚都能享受这种感觉
Have that every night with a Soggy Bottom waterbed.
精神点 Kiki
Keep the energy up, Kiki.
洛杉矶学校联盟地区
The Los Angeles Unified School District,
世界上最棒的地区
the best district in the world.
女士们 先生们 有请帕萨迪纳小姐
Ladies and gentlemen, Miss Pasadena.
下一位上场的是来自伯班克中心的Mary
Next up, from the heart of Burbank is Mary.
Mary是伯班克小姐
Mary is Miss Burbank.
家里三代厨师
Third generation chef.
她的外婆和母亲都擅长烹饪
Her grandmother and mother love to cook.
你好啊 美女
Hello, gorgeous.
你好啊 帅哥
Hello, handsome.
你常来这里吗
Come here often?
我又不是青少年 不常来
No, ’cause I’m not a teenager.
我来帮我朋友JoJo卖♥♥耳环
I’m selling earrings for my friend JoJo.
你的下面湿软吗 睡眠还好吗
Is your bottom soggy? Having trouble sleeping?
既然你这么说了
Well, now that you mention it…
是男朋友的问题让你睡不着吗
Boyfriend trouble?
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请为决赛选手鼓掌
let’s hear it for all of the finalists.
我没有男朋友
No boyfriend.
所以我没有问题
So I don’t really have trouble.
哟 那挺好
Well, that’s good.
让我来给你介绍一下
Let me introduce you
这是人类自内置弹簧之后 最伟大的睡眠发明
to the greatest invention in sleeping since the inner spring.
别忘了 我们在塔赞纳有电影放映
And don’t forget, we have the movies of Tarzana.
我见过这个 真的好酷
I’ve seen these before. These are far out.
嗨 Kiki
Oh, hi, Kiki.
嗨 Alana 你在做什么
Hey, Alana. What are you doing here?
跟这个小David Cassidy混在一起
Seeing this little David Cassidy.
你呢
What are you doing here?
我为他工作
I’m working for him.
是吗
Is that so?
所以这里一共有多少波点啊
So, how many dots is it?
谁知道呢 我觉得没人愿意数
Who knows? I don’t think they even counted.
嘿
Hey! – Whoa!
哇
Whoa. Whoa.
Gary – 嘿 你们干什么
Gary. – Hey! What’s going on?
Gary
Gary! – Gary!
警官
Officers?
怎么回事 – Gary
What’s going… – Gary!
怎么回事 警官 这是怎么回事
What? Officer, what…
不 Gary 不要这样 Gary
No, Gary! No! No! Gary!
你们一定是搞错了
There must be a mistake.
Gary – Gary 你做什么了
Gary! – Gary, what did you do?
警官 我没干什么啊 – 警官 他是无辜的
Officer, what did I do? – Officers, he’s innocent,
他只是个孩子 – 我发誓 我什么都没干
he’s a kid. – I promise I’m innocent.
他有人♥权♥的 – 警官 我是无辜的
He has rights! – Officer, what did I do?
把你警号♥给我看一下 – 警官 我♥干♥什么了
What are your badge numbers? – Officer, what did I do?
我要去举报你 – 我什么也没干啊
I will be reporting you… – What did I do?
我从这里出去 第一件事就是去警局举报你
…to the chief of police immediately when I get outside.
你们要带他去哪里
Where’s he going?
Gary 别担心
Gary, don’t worry.
别担心 我会跟你在一起
Don’t worry. I’m gonna find you, okay?
不要担心 好吗
Don’t worry, okay?
187号♥ 嫌疑人身着蓝色衬衫
187. Suspect is wearing a blue shirt,
红棕色长发 嫌疑人持有武器 非常危险
long red-brown hair. Suspect is armed and dangerous.
该死
Fuck.
滚开啊 青少年
Fuck off, teenagers!
187.
嫌疑人现在在维恩路 左转上了塞尔玛路
Suspect headed south on Vine, turned left on Selma.
向南往阿盖尔去
Headed south on Argyle.
又左转进了俱乐部
Made a left into the Palladium.
嫌疑人身着蓝色衬衣 白色长裤
Suspect is wearing a blue shirt, white pants.
白人 十六岁 红棕色长发
White male, aged 16, long red-brown hair.
嫌疑人持有武器 非常危险
Suspect is armed and dangerous.
我没有十六岁 我才十五岁
I’m not 16, I’m 15.
下个月我才十六岁
My birthday is not till next month.
你等着进监狱吧
You’re going to jail, big boy.
谋杀罪就得进监狱
You’re going to jail for murder.
祝你在阿提卡监狱度过余生 蠢货
Have fun in Attica, dickhead.
是不是这个人
Hey, that’s him?
不是
That’s not him.
走吧
Come on.
快出来啊
Come on.
出来啊
Come on!
你干什么了