告诉亨利埃塔不要…
Tell Henrietta no. That’s, that’s…
Mike会说
Mike would say, “Henrietta, no.” Sheri?
我愿意跟孩子一起睡
I would love to sleep with the kids,
但她只有十三岁
but I think as long as she’s only 13, I agree.
好吧 那我跟她说 不能办通宵聚会
We agree. I would tell her no. No, no slumber parties.
Sheri同意Mike说的
All right, Sheri agrees with Mike.
这样很好
It’s a good thing
你能认同我 这很好
that you agreed with me on that one.

Hello?

Hello?
Alana在吗
Is Alana there?
她在 你是谁
Yeah. Who’s this?
Lance
Lance.
稍等一下
Yeah, hold on one second.
Alana 是Lance找你
Alana, it’s Lance.
应该让他们分房♥间睡
I believe that you should provide separate rooms.
也不应该直接取消聚会 只是…
I don’t think you should call the party off, or…

Hello?
Lance
Lance?

Hello?
他们可能会想别的
Well, they might try something.
听得到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
如果你要阻止他们
If you’re gonna be there to stop them…
作为一个好的父母 你应该…
If you’re a good parent, and you’re watching…
我能听到你在呼吸
I can hear someone breathing.
好吧Chuck
All right, Chuck,
这并不完全符合他们的观点,但…
that’s not exactly agreeing with them, but…
提供单独的房♥间
“Provide separate rooms.”
Marina 你觉得Chuck说得对吗
Marina, do you agree with Chuck?
我们又开始了
No, this is where we start again.
我们总是闹别扭
We always disagree.
我不能让她这么做
I’m going to tell
她年纪还太小
Henrietta no. I think she’s too young.
我不能让她跟一个女孩过夜
And I wouldn’t even let her have a girl sleeping…
电♥话♥响了
The phone’s ringing.
我不同意
I don’t agree with him. I agree with him.
我不在乎她知不知道
I don’t care if she knows…
Marina说
So Marina says,
不能开通宵聚会
“No. No co-ed slumber party.” Louis?
我可以腾出房♥间来
Well, I think I’d provide separate rooms.
不行
No, you just can’t.
她还太年轻了
You tell Henrietta no. She’s too young.
那就腾出房♥间吧
Okay, Louis. Provide separate rooms.
Louis要腾出房♥间 Tracy 你说呢
Louis says provide separate rooms. Tracy?
我觉得她还太年轻
I’d tell Henrietta no because she’s too young.
Mike和Sheri是唯一同意的
Mike and Sheri were the only couple
他们也认为她年纪太小
who agrees with telling Henrietta no.
你们中没有一个建议和孩子睡的
Not one of you had said, suggested sleeping with the kids.
♪ 阿门 ♪
♪ Amen ♪
不错
Nice.
Lance
Lance…
你准备好了吗
are you ready for nice dinner?
准备好了 – 那就好
Very ready. – Good.
谢谢你邀请我来吃饭
Thank you for having me again.
那好
Wonderful.
请你为安息日白面包祈祷吧
Are you ready to do a berakhah on the challah?
哇 谢谢
Oh, wow, thank you. Uh,
我对您很敬重 但我还是要拒绝 我是无神论者
however, I must respectfully refuse. I’m an atheist.
你不是犹太人吗
You’re Jewish.
哦 您说得对
Well, you’re certainly right.
我出生时信奉犹太教
I was born into Judaism,
但我的人生经历 将我塑造成为一个无神论者
but my personal path has led me to atheism.
您看 世上这么多苦难
You see, I just can’t believe there’s a God
很难让人相信有神明保佑
when I see all the suffering in the world.
我是说越南战争 您也知道吧
Vietnam, you know?
所以 我很尊重您的习俗 但还是算了
So, with all due respect, no, sir.
谢谢邀请 但我不会念祈祷文的
I can’t do the blessing, but thank you.
你的几把长什么样子
What does your penis look like?

What?
你 的 几 把 长 什 么 样 子
What does your penis look like?
就正常的样子啊
Like a regular penis, I guess.
包皮割了吗
Is it circumcised?
割了
Yeah.
那 你 他 妈 的 就 是 犹 太 人
Then you’re a fucking Jew!
你这是干什么 干什么啊
Why would you do that? Why would you do that?
他是我男朋友
He was maybe gonna be my boyfriend.
听好了 女士
Listen, young lady,
你竟敢把这种蠢货带到我家的安息日晚餐来
you don’t bring this idiot to Shabbat dinner here.
爸 他是无神论者 还是个演员
Listen, Dad, he’s an atheist, and an actor,
他很有名的 – 那他也是犹太人
and he’s famous. – But he’s Jewish.
他要带我远走高飞
He was gonna take me out of here.
Este 不许你这样看着我
Este, don’t you even look at me.
你别盯着我看
Don’t you even look at me.
你总是这么盯着我看 – 我没有
You’re always looking at me. – No.
我啥都没有说啊 – 你想干嘛
I didn’t even say anything. – What are you doing?
你想干嘛 你在想什么
What are you doing? What are you thinking, huh?
哎呀我是Este 我给父母打工 我美得很
“I’m Este. I work for Mom and Dad. I’m perfect.
我做房♥地♥产♥经纪人哦
I’m a real estate agent.
Alana的生活一团糟
Alana doesn’t have her life together.
Alana只会往回家带傻♥逼♥男朋友
Alana brings home stupid boyfriends all the time.”
确实 – 我就知道
I mean… – I knew it.
我就知道你又在想这些
I knew that was what you were thinking.
你就想吧 你就知道想
You’re always thinking things, you thinker.
想吧 你就知道想
You thinker! You think things!
妹啊 别总是和大家吵来吵去的
Gotta stop fighting with everyone all the time.
去死吧 Danielle
Oh, fuck off, Danielle.
嗨 宝贝 需要点什么
Hello, baby. How can I help you?
这是什么啊
What is that?
亲爱的 这是一张水床
That is a bed made of water, sweetheart.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
Gary
Gary.
Gary
Gary,
进来吧 体验一下水床
won’t you come in and take a closer look at it.
不会咬你的
It won’t bite.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, baby.
你看多舒服
It’s nice, isn’t it?
躺上来吧
Hop on.
享受一下
Groove on that.
多少钱
How much does it cost?
只卖♥♥69.95
$69.95.
你感兴趣吗
Do you dig it?
喜欢吗
Do you love it?
有了这张床 人们再也不会睡床垫了
Nobody’s gonna sleep on mattresses anymore.
床垫早就过时了
That’s old hat, Jack.
呆子才睡床垫呢
That’s for squares.
很多人买♥♥水床吗
Do you sell a lot of these?
没有 你是我的第一个顾客
No, you’re my first customer.
水床上市很久了吗
How long has it been out?
还没几天呢
Just a couple of days.
这是当代潮流
It’s modern edge.
关于睡眠和梦境的科技
Out-there, sleep and dream technology.
液体的奢侈享受
Liquid luxury for you.
你的女性朋友一定会喜欢
You can impress your lady friend.
好莱坞俱乐部少年集♥会♥
Teen-Age Fair, Hollywood Palladium.
跟你喜欢的乐队
Rock with Jericho, Crystal Fire,
一起摇滚
Nirvana, and others.
更大更好玩 这就是青少年集♥会♥
Bigger, more fun, the Teen-Age Fair.
4月2日周五 下午六点到午夜
Friday, April 2nd, 6:00 to midnight,
一直到整个复活节假期
then every day through Easter.
很容易,宝贝,但你永远不会…
Easily, baby, but you’d never…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!