别说了 小混♥蛋♥
Stop talking so much, slimy.
再说吧 我不确定 但是再说吧
We’ll see. I doubt it, but we’ll see.
我要继续工作了 你也该回去上课了
Now I gotta get back to work and you have to get back to class.
Alana 不要再用时间当借口了 是命运让我们相遇
Stop using time as an excuse, Alana. Our roads took us here.
不要扯这些哲学家一样的胡话
Stop sounding like a philosophy guy,
小爱因斯坦 说不定我会去见你
Albert Einstein. Maybe I’ll see you later.
我不会去见你的
I’m not gonna see you later.
下巴抬起来一点点 就这样 Laura
Put your chin up just a little bit like that, Laura.
下巴抬起来
Chin up, chin up.
嗨 Gary 嗨 Greg – 嗨
Hey, Gary. Hey, Greg. – Hey.
我今天见到了我以后要娶回家的女孩 Greg
I met the girl I’m gonna marry one day, Greg.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你当我伴郎怎么样
And you’re gonna be my best man.
现在击球手已经打下去两个了
So, two down and Garvey the batter.
有事的话就到鸡尾餐馆找我
I’ll be at the Tail o’ the Cock if you need me.
爱你 Greg
Love you, Greggo.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
Steve这个赛季已经得到了111个打点得分
Steve finished the regular season with 111 RBIs,
比Jimmy Wynn多三分
three more than Jimmy Wynn.
现在道奇队在第六局二比零领先
Sixth inning with the Dodgers leading two to nothing.
两个跑垒 三次打点 没有失误
Two runs, three hits, and no errors.
观众朋友们 周二的比赛
Remember, there are still tickets available
仍有余票
for Tuesday’s game.
今天就可以购买♥♥
You can get them today
请前往道奇体育场售票处
at the Dodgers ticket office on Stadium Way.
支持球队全力一投
And the pitch is high, ball one.
别像个变♥态♥一样 拜托
Don’t be creepy, please.
这个球中场犯规
Foul ball up the middle.
能不能别用你那大眼睛瞪我了
Will you stop with the googly eyes?
你好 Don
Excuse me, Don.
我要两杯可乐
Can I have two Cokes?
好的 Gary 马上就来
Sure, Gary, you got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
别这样
Stop.
怎么了
What?
我都能听见你的呼吸
I can hear you breathing.
快停下
Stop.
停下呼吸吗 – 是啊
Breathing? – Yes.
那么 Alana 你有什么未来的计划吗
So, Alana, what are your plans?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你对未来的设想是什么样
What’s your future look like?
我不知道
I don’t know.
在小脚趾照相馆的工作 你还喜欢吗
How do you like working at Tiny Toes?
我讨厌死了
I hate working at Tiny Toes.
你自己做事业吧
You should start your own business.
我应该做什么事业呢
What business should I be in?
不知道 你喜欢做什么
I don’t know. What do you like?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你像个演员 你应该去做演员啊
You’re an actress. You should be an actress.
你是怎么当上这么红的小演员的
So how’d you become such a hotshot actor?
我就是表演家啊
I’m a showman.
我天生就是做这个的
It’s my calling. – Ugh.
我不会别的 只会演戏
I don’t know how to do anything else.
我命中注定做演员
It’s what I’m meant to do.
我还是个孩子的时候
I mean, ever since I was a kid, I’ve been
我就唱唱跳跳的 – 拜托
a song and dance man. – Come on.
什么叫你还是个孩子的时候
Ever since you were a kid?
唱唱跳跳
Song and dance man?
你父母呢
Where are your parents?
我妈妈为我工作 – 哦 那肯定的
My mom works for me. – Oh, of course she does.
确实啊 – 嗯 那肯定
Yes, she does. – That makes sense.
她在我的公♥关♥公♥司♥工作
In my public relations company.
你的公♥关♥公♥司♥
In your public relations company?
你有公♥关♥公♥司♥啊 – 是啊
Because you have that? – Yes.
你还是演员 – 是啊
And you’re an actor. – Yes.
你还是秘密特工吧
And you’re a secret agent too?
嗯 不是 我不是秘密特工
Well, no, I’m not a secret agent.
哈哈哈 好笑
That’s funny.
你在逗我吗
Are you joking?
啊 我没有啊
Well, no, I’m not.
信息量真大啊
That’s a lot.
嗯 是有点复杂
Gets complicated.
哦 那是
I’m sure.
有这么多事要忙 忙完还要写 那么多数学作业 是吧
And all that math homework you have to do after everything.
我妈妈现在在拉斯维加斯
My mom’s in Las Vegas right now
要去忙一家庄园酒店的事务
taking care of the Hacienda Hotel,
留我一个人在家
which leaves me back here.
我们也为鸡尾餐馆和查德尼餐馆做公♥关♥
We do PR for Tail o’ the Cock and Chadney’s.
我喜欢查德尼餐馆
I like Chadney’s.
你喜欢吗 – 嗯
You like Chadney’s? – Yeah.
你喜欢日本料理吗
Do you like Japanese food?
什么是日本料理
I don’t really know what that is.
天♥皇♥餐馆
The Mikado?
下次我们就去天♥皇♥餐馆
I’m taking you to The Mikado next time.
还有下次
Next time?
嗯
Yeah.
那里的料理很好吃
The food’s magnificent.
Gary 你是个好孩子
You’re sweet, Gary.
等你十六岁 你会大富大贵 住在自己买♥♥的豪♥宅♥里
You’re gonna be rich in a mansion by the time you’re 16.
而我到了三十岁
I’m gonna be here
也还是会在这里给小孩拍纪念册照片
taking photos of kids for their yearbooks when I’m 30.
你甚至不会记得我
You’re never gonna remember me.
我不会忘记你的
I’m not gonna forget you.
你也不会忘记我
Just like you’re not gonna forget me.
如果我问你要电♥话♥ 你会给我吗
If I ask for your phone number, would you give it to me?
我♥干♥嘛要给你
Why should I give you my phone number?
我就能给你打电♥话♥了呀
So I can call you.
Gary 我不知道
I don’t know, Gary.
怎么了
Why not?
你记得住吗
How are you gonna remember it?
七位数字而已呀
It’s only seven numbers.
758-4686.
756♥4♥686 – 你记错了
756-4686. – You already got it wrong.
758-4686.
行了 Don Rickles(美国笑星)
All right, Don Rickles.
不要不停地给我打电♥话♥ 行吗
Don’t call me all the time. Okay?
记住 我们不是男女朋友
We’re not boyfriend and girlfriend. Remember that.
我们是… 你懂的
We’re… You know.
嗯
I know.
爸爸
Hi, Dad. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa,
喂 喂 喂
whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
怎么了
What’s up?
什么怎么了 – 你干什么去了
What? – What’s going on?
没干什么
Nothing.
现在都几点了
What time is it now?
十点啊
10:00.
你干什么去了
What’d you do?
早上我告诉你了啊
I told you what I was gonna do this morning.
告诉我什么了
What?
我跟Lisa吃饭去了
Go to dinner with Lisa.
Lisa
Lisa? – Yeah.
Lisa是什么鬼
Who the fuck is Lisa?
爸 你认识Lisa
Dad, you know Lisa.
Lisa
Lisa?
她跟我一起在照相馆工作
Yeah, she works with me
我不认识什么Lisa
at Tiny Toes. – I don’t know Lisa.
就是Lisa啊
What? – Yes.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
你怎么穿成这样 你去约会了吗
Why are you dressed like that? Were you on a date?
约会搞这么长时间
Looks like it was a long date.
Este 滚开
Get out of my room, Este.