But, ever since you’ve gotten here,
我身边的一切都井井有条 效率很高 干劲十足
I’ve been very organized, capable, and inspired.
谢谢你带来的改变
So, thank you for that.
谢谢你 议员
Thank you, Councilman.
我就想告诉你这个
That’s it.
早上好 我是Alana Kane
Good morning. This is Alana Kane
我是议员Joel Wachs办公室的志愿者
calling from Joel Wachs’ office.
您方便聊聊吗
Am I catching you at a good time?
我打电♥话♥来是想问
I’m calling to ask if you’ve heard
你知道议员为打击当地腐♥败♥做出的努力吗
of the councilman’s efforts to reduce corruption in our local…
那就滚吧您
Well, fuck you, then.
感谢致电Joel Wachs办公室 我是Alana 您需要什么帮助
Councilman Joel Wachs’ office. This is Alana. How may I help you?
是我啊 – 哦 嗨
Hey, it’s me. – Oh, hey.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
工作啊 你呢
Working. What are you doing?
Gary来家里了 他送来了一张弹球厅的传♥单♥
Gary just came by and dropped off a flier for his Pinball Palace.
他说什么了
What did he say?
他想知道我们能不能去弹球厅开业捧场
Well, he wanted to see if we would go.
他想告诉你 他想让你去
And he wanted to make sure you knew about it.
他还说什么了
What else did he say?
我觉得 他想你了
Well, I think he misses you.
他说他想我
He said that?
没有 但是他看起来很难过
No, but he looked really sad.
好惹人爱哦
And sweet.
他还问到了Brian
He asked about Brian.
嗯
Hmm.
你就去他的弹球厅看看嘛
You should just go to his pinball store.
我还要工作呢
I can’t, I’m working.
百事可乐免费供应哦
But they have free Pepsi.
一直开到午夜哦
And it’s open till midnight.
百事可乐 还有乐队表演
Pepsi… – There’s a band.
免费百事可乐 Danielle
Free Pepsi… Danielle,
我现在在努力减免老年人地♥产♥税
I’m eliminating state property tax for the elderly,
拯救城市山地 而你跟我说什么免费百事可乐
and saving the mountains, and you’re talking about free Pepsi.
Brian 你看到那个家伙没有
Brian, do you see that guy over there?
穿着12号♥T恤的那个
Number 12 guy?
他是不是在监视我们
Yeah. I think he’s spying on us.
他一直盯着这边看 像个变♥态♥
He keeps looking over here like a creep.
你不觉得他看起来很奇怪吗
He doesn’t look weird to you?
确实有点奇怪
He does a little.
他在那里呆了一早晨了
He’s been there all morning.
去跟他谈谈
Go say something to him.
别管他
Just leave him.
如果他待会还不走的话 我再去跟他聊聊
If he stays there too long, I’ll say something.
好的,我也是 星期四吗?
Yeah, you too. Thursday?
你想干嘛
Can I help you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你一直盯着我们办公室看
You’re staring at our office.
是啊 我总得盯着点什么看吧
Yeah, my eyes need someplace to go.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
等人
I’m waiting for my friend.
等谁
Who’s your friend?
说了你也不认识
No one you’d know.
滚开
Move it.
离开我们的办公室 从这条街上滚开
Away from our office. Go down the street.
嗯
Well…
这是个自♥由♥国家
This is a free country…
不想让我问你难堪的问题的话
so why don’t you just go on back to your little office
你还是回你办公室去吧
before I start asking you questions.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
我没问题
Not from me.
离开这里
Why don’t you get out of here?
嗯 哦 我马上就走
Hmm? Oh, yeah, I’m on my way.
他说什么了 – 我不知道
What was he saying? – I don’t know.
胖伯尼弹球厅 – 今晚开业
Fat Bernie’s Pinball Palace. – Tonight.
胖伯尼弹球厅开业
Come out to the Pinball Palace.
胖伯尼弹球厅
Come to Fat Bernie’s
今晚开业
Pinball Palace tonight.
有乐队演奏 还有免费百事可乐 就在胖伯尼弹球厅
Guest band and a free Pepsi. Fat Bernie’s Pinball Palace.
有2001 火球 狂欢时光
2001. Fireball. Jive Time.
今晚在胖伯尼弹球厅
Fat Bernie’s Pinball Palace, tonight.
今天放学Kirk去接你
Kirk’s gonna pick you up after school.
把这些传♥单♥都发出去发越多越好
Hand as many of these out as you can.
好的 – 我爱你
Okay. – Okay. I love you.
胖伯尼弹球厅没有年龄限制
No age limit at Fat Bernie’s Pinball Palace tonight.
日落时分 胖伯尼弹球厅正式开业
Fat Bernie’s Pinball Palace. Opens at sundown.
日落时分 胖伯尼弹球厅正式开业
Fat Bernie’s Pinball Palace. Opens at sundown.
胖伯尼弹球厅 日落正式开业
Pinball Palace. Opens at sundown.
日落时分 胖伯尼弹球厅正式开业
Come to Pinball Palace. Opens at sundown.
我们有火球 有狂欢时刻
We got Fireball, we got Jive Time…
日落时分 胖伯尼弹球厅正式开业
Fat Bernie’s Pinball Palace. Opens at sundown.
日落时分 胖伯尼弹球厅正式开业
Fat Bernie’s Pinball Palace. Opens at sundown.
胖伯尼弹球厅正式开业
Fat Bernie’s Pinball Palace.
日落时分 有免费百事可乐供应
Free Pepsi. Opens at sundown.
胖伯尼弹球厅正式开业
We got Fireball at Pinball Palace. Fat Bernie’s.
哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你好 Kirk – 女士们好
Hey, Kirk. – Ladies.
Gary 站到这上面来
Hi, Gary. Please step up over here.
今晚有晚餐约会吗
You have a dinner tonight, sir?
我希望有啊
I hope so. I hope so.
很好
That’s great.
穿上外套
Jacket. Mmm-hmm.
兄弟 喂
Hey, hey, buddy, buddy, buddy.
你这样会把机器弄坏的
You’re gonna break the machine.
嘿
Hey.
冷静点
Hey, man, cool out.
嘿 你能听到我说话吗 冷静点
Hey, can you hear me? Buddy, stop!
嘿 你滚远点 别管我
Hey, I’m telling you to fuck off, man.
你给我出去
Okay. Okay, you’re out of here.
你出去
You’re out of here.
决定好好表现以后再进来
Come inside when you’re ready to be cool.
你们这是干嘛
What is this? What is this?
自行车停到边上去
Bikes to the side.
Jack Matty 自行车放边上
Jack, Matty, bikes to the side.
这不是边上吗 – 再往边放
They are on the side! – Bikes to the side,
你们这样把大门都堵住了
you’re blocking the entrance!
把那件外套给我
Hand me that jacket.
不知道是谁的外套
Here. Don’t know whose it is.
嗯
Yeah.
你能来帮忙 我很开心
I’m really glad you’re here.
我跟你说过吗
I told you that?
我也很开心能来这里
I’m glad I’m here, too.
这里是Wachs办公室 我是Alana
Councilman Wachs’ office. Alana speaking.
哦 Alana 我正找你呢
Oh, Alana, I’m so glad I caught you.
议员您好
Oh, hi, Councilman.
你晚上有空吗
Hi. I was wondering, if you’re not too busy,
可以跟我喝一杯吗
if you could come meet me for a drink?
我吗
Me?
是啊 你 来吧 会很愉快的
Yes, you. It’ll be nice, right?
我们在Rive Gauche喝一杯 怎么样
We could have a quick drink, I was thinking, Rive Gauche?
听上去不错
That sounds nice.
小酌一点
Just one small drink.
我不想占用你太多私人时间
I don’t wanna keep you too long, but, um,
但是你一定要从办公室直接来
you should come straight away.
这很重要
It’s important.
嗯 我直接去
Right, straight away.
谢谢 Alana 待会见
Thanks so much, Alana. See you soon.
待会见
I’ll see you soon.
议员忘带钱包了
The councilman forgot his wallet.
又忘了吗 – 嗯
Again? – Yeah.
他这竞选是赢不了了