One more time.
议员先生
So, Councilman,
有的人说你太年轻 在职场上没有经验
what would you say to the people that say,
你对这样的批评有什么看法
“You’re too young and don’t have enough experience”?
我想说 谢谢你们称赞我
I would say, “Thank you very much for the compliment.”
我的看法是…
The way I look at it…
抱歉 你们在拍吗
I’m sorry. Are you rolling? Did you…
你们在拍吗 – 没胶片了
Are you rolling? – I think we rolled out.
我们休息五分钟吧 真抱歉
We’re gonna need to take five. I’m so sorry.
没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
别忘了 Joel 明天你还有活动
So, Joel, don’t forget, tomorrow we got that
托鲁卡湖区议会的活动
Toluca Lake neighborhood council thing.
如果你时间允许的话
Yeah. – They’d love you there at 10,
你最好能十点钟到
if you can get there.
弹球厅的事怎么说
What’s been going on with the pinball?
Art给我打电♥话♥了
Art’s calling me…
Sachs法官跟你说了吗
Did you hear about Judge Sachs?
嗯 – 结束了
I did, yeah. – It’s over.
他得到了五张反对票 一锤定音了
He lost five games to nothing. So that’s done.
就这样了吗 – 弹球厅恢复合法化
That’s it? – Pinball will be legal again
洛杉矶地区都好久没见到弹球厅了
in LA for the first time since…
1939年以来就一直是不合法的
Wow – It’s been illegal since 1939.
你敢相信吗 – 当然了
Can you believe it? – I can believe it.
那法律本身就是过时的歧视的
It’s an outmoded discriminatory law
从一开始就是 虽然用了太长时间才把它推♥翻♥
in the first place so, of course it took this long.
如果我要给Art打电♥话♥的话 我要百分之百地确定
If I’m gonna call Art, I need to know 100% that this thing is passing.
百分之百了 已经确定了
Oh, it’s passing. It’s done.
我跟法♥院♥的人确认了
I talked to all my people with the court.
已经百分之百确定了
It’s over.
明天就会宣布了 – 那好
Decision comes out tomorrow. – Good.
喂 我是Gary Valentine
Yes, it’s Gary Valentine.
我要开一家新店 我需要弹球机
I started a new company, and, um, I’m looking for some pinball machines.
不行吗
No?
好的
Okay.
谢谢你 Jimmy 祝你愉快
Well, thank you for picking up my call. Have a good day, Jimmy.
你想干嘛 是我想的那样吗
Are you doing what I think you’re doing?
你觉得我要干嘛
What do you think I’m doing?
你打电♥话♥要找弹球机
Calling people about pinball machines.
嗯 对
That’s what I’m doing.
为什么
Because?
等它正式合法了 我们就能成为第一家弹球厅
Because we could be the first place open that has them.
我们可以开胖伯尼弹球宫
Because we could start “Fat Bernie’s Pinball Palace.”
我告诉你 这个议员是一个伟大的人
You know, we spent the day with a great man
他真的想为这个城市做出改变
who’s really trying to make a change on how this city runs,
而现在你听到的只有
and the only thing you fucking heard was,
弹球厅再次合法了
“Pinball machines are about to be legal.”
我也听到其他的了
I heard other things, too.
喂 我是Gary Valentine
Yello. Gary Valentine here.
谢谢你这么迅速给我回电
Don, thank you for calling me back so swiftly.
迅速
“Swiftly”?
你以为自己是谁啊 – 嗯
Who are you? – Yes.

Yes.
能不能找个您方便的时间
Is there a time that’s convenient for you, within your plans,
让我看一下弹球机呢
that I could come lay some eyes on the equipment?
拜托了 Gary – 好的 好的
Give me a fucking break, Gary. – Great. Great.
我就十分钟路程 马上就到 谢谢你
I’m 10 minutes away, I’ll be right over. Thank you so much, Don.
我不会开车带你去的
I’m not driving you.
很好啊 我可以自己开车去
That’s great news ’cause I can drive myself.
了不起啊 男子汉 能自己开车了
You’re gonna go on your own? Big man.
嗯 我能
Yes, I am.
有种就抽根烟啊 你肯定会咳得像个废物
You smoke those cigarettes, you’re gonna throw up like a little bitch.
是说这些烟吗
These cigarettes?
这个吗
These ones right here?
大号♥烟
“King size Mayburn.”
你根本不敢抽
You don’t have the balls.
我比你酷
I’m cooler than you.
你别忘了
Don’t forget it.
我不需要你来告诉我我酷不酷 老女人
I don’t need you to tell me whether I’m cool or not, old lady.
你说什么 – 我说 女士
What was that? – I said “milady.”
我说女士 – 你刚才叫我什么
I said “milady.” – What was that, then?
你说什么 – 我说 亲爱的女士
What was that? – “My lady.”
我不需要你来告诉我我酷不酷
I don’t need you to tell me whether I’m cool or not.
你一点都不酷 你还有口臭
You’re not cool, and your breath smells.
你有脸说别人吗
Says you.
你已经是个老女人了
And you’re old.
我老吗
I’m old?
我不知道什么酷吗
I don’t know what’s cool?
让世界变得更好 不酷吗
Changing the world isn’t cool?
你去问问Brian 你到底酷不酷
Go ask Brian if you’re cool.
我会的
I will.
倒是你 Gary 谁会觉得你酷呢
Who thinks you’re cool, Gary?
你那些水床爱好者
Your waterbed fans?
还是Sue Kirk和Mark
Sue, Kirk, and Mark?
我朋友还有很多的 不止这几个人
I hang out with more people than that.
你连这个世界上发生的事情都不知道
You don’t even know what’s going on in the world.
你觉得这个世界就围着你Gary Valentine转
You think that the world revolves around Gary Valentine
你和你想出来的那些垃圾主意
and whatever stupid shit you come up with.
是啊 – 不是的
It does. – It doesn’t.
就是 – 就不是 世界上有更重要的事
It does. – It doesn’t. It’s about more.
没有 – 就是有
No, it’s not. – Yes, it is.
没有 – 就是有
No, it’s not. – Yes, it is.
Alana 如果不是我 你现在还在我的学校
Alana, you would still be taking pictures
给小屁孩拍照片呢
at my high school of children if it wasn’t for me.
你想的是弹球厅
You’re talking about pinball machines…
而我是政♥治♥家
I’m a politician.
我要过我自己的生活
I need to get my life together.
那你过吧
So, get it together.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
出去
I’m going out.
我开车载你
Okay, I’ll take you.
你是要去看弹球机吗 我带你去
Come on, you wanna go see these stupid pinball machines or what?
Gary 没关系的 我可以带你去
Gary, I’m gonna take you, it’s fine.
Gary
Gary.
你有毛病吗
What is your problem?
我看你敢自己开车
Don’t you get in that car.
你敢自己去
Don’t you fucking get in that car.
该死的 Gary Valentine 如果你自己去
Gary fucking Valentine, if you get in that…
我永远不会再跟你见面
I will never speak to you ever again.
别闹了
Just stop.
早上好 我是Alana Kane
Good morning. This is Alana Kane
我是议员Joel Wachs办公室的志愿者
calling from Councilman Joel Wachs’ office.
您方便聊聊吗
Am I catching you at a good time?
我打来是想问一下
I’m calling to ask if you’ve heard
您知道议员为当地腐♥败♥做出的努力吗
of the councilman’s efforts to reduce corruption in our local…
哦 也操♥你♥妈♥
Well, fuck you, then.
分♥析♥结果怎么样
So, um, what’s going on with the analysis?
还是Len Barton的结果
Oh, yeah, that’s Len Barton’s thing.
虽然不值一提 不过…
They’re small, but…
早上好 我是Alana Kane
Good morning. This is Alana Kane
我是议员Joel Wachs办公室的志愿者
calling from Councilman Joel Wachs’ office.
您方便聊聊吗
Am I catching you at a good time?
我打电♥话♥来是想问
Yes, I’m calling…
Alana – 哦 不好意思
Alana. – Oh, I’m so sorry,
我还有事 – 抱歉
I have to go. – Oh, sorry about that.
不好意思
Um… – Sorry.
我能跟你说件事吗
Is it okay if I tell you something?

Yeah.
呃 我这个人有一点点漫不经心
Um, I’ve been known to be
有一点点健忘 这个大家都知道
a little forgetful, absent-minded, and, um…
你看 我连想说什么都忘了
Look at me, I can’t even remember what I’m saying.
但是自从你来这里工作

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!