the situation will become increasingly worse
可能会实施燃油强制分配政策
and we may be forced into a gas rationing program.
燃油的短缺
The immediate shortage
将极大地影响到每一位平民的生活
will affect the lives of each and every one of us.
不管是工厂 交通 家庭生活 还是其他工作
In our factories, our cars, our homes, our offices,
我们都将经历
we will have to use less fuel
严重的燃料短缺危机
than we are accustomed to using.
燃油危机也不一定意味着…
The fuel crisis need not mean…
你知道这个燃油禁令吗
Did you know there was an oil embargo?
需要大家做出一定的牺牲
…require some sacrifice by all.
什么东西
Wait, what?
你不明白吗
Do you understand any of this?
这种景象
Major tie-ups like these
在洛杉矶的街头已经很常见
are becoming more frequent in Los Angeles.
怎么了
Will your gas supplies… – Huh?
当地的汽油供应还能撑多久
…hold out very long?
水床生产需要乙烯 Gary
The beds are made from vinyl, Gary.
有石油才能有乙烯
Vinyl is made from oil.
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you have any idea what that means?
是吗
It is?
是啊 你以为呢
Fucking duh. What did you think it was made out of?
你以为是金子做的吗 – 我不知道啊
Gold? – I don’t know.
我以为是…
I thought it was, um…
变魔术变出来的吗 – 我以为是…
What? Magic? – I thought it was…
我以为是什么高科技材质
Like a scientific fabric.
我以为是橡胶
I thought it was like a rubber.
橡胶也是石油做的啊 傻瓜
Which is also made out of oil, dipshit.
已经没钱加油了 要攒钱才可以
Filled up. Have to wait till I got some money to get it filled up.
昨晚回家的时候
I tried to pump gas
我试图给车子加油
on the way home last night
几乎没有加到
and had a little success.
我身上剩的钱不多了
What little money I had on me,
现在我还有几块钱 但是周末我就不敢保证了
I got a couple of dollars’ worth, but, I’m afraid for the weekend.
真像世界末日啊 Greggo
It’s the end of the world, Greggo.
大家好
Hey, fellas.
嗨
Hello.
这里谁管事 你吗 是你管事吗
Which one is in charge? Are you? Are you in charge?
是的 是我
Yeah, I’m in charge.
可以跟你谈谈吗
May I just speak with you for a second?
好的 – 谢谢
Yeah, sure. – Thanks.
告诉你的人先停一下
You can tell your crew to stop.
大家先停一下
Stop for a sec, guys.
呃
Um…
我想跟你说清楚
So, this is what I wanna say to you.
呃
Um…
你知道我是谁吗 – 知道
Do you know who I am? – Yeah.
你知道我女朋友是谁吗
Do you know who my girlfriend is?
芭芭拉史翠珊吗
Barbra Streisand.
是史 翠 珊
Barbra “Streisand.”
珊 – 嗯 是珊
“Sand.” – “Sand.” Yeah, like “sands.”
就海滩那个sand – 芭芭拉史翠珊
Like the ocean, like beaches. – Barbra Streisand.
不对 是史翠珊
No. “Streisand.”
珊
“Sand.”
史翠珊 – 史翠珊
“Streisand.” – “Streisand.”
芭芭拉史翠珊
“Barbra Streisand.”
芭芭拉史翠珊
“Barbra Streisand.”
你搞我吗
Are you fucking with me?
算了 不说这个了
All right, let’s get past that.
希望你永远别在她面前出丑
Hopefully, you never fucking meet her.
你觉得我可怕 她比我还…
She’ll fucking… You think I’m bad.
我们要去看电影 我现在得去接她
So, we’re going to the movies right now and I’m on my way to pick her up,
留你们在这里安装
so I’m gonna leave you here.
我一般是不会把生人独自留在我家里的
But, I wouldn’t normally leave somebody in my house when I’m not there,
但这次你们来的太他妈迟了 我也来不及了
but I have to because you guys are so motherfucking late.
很抱歉 我们没有汽油了 – 行了
I’m sorry. There was no gas. – Yeah, well,
别几把找这种烂大街的几把借口
that’s an excuse I’m gonna shove up your fucking penis hole, man.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
Gary – Gary是吧
Gary. – Gary. Gary.
你的几把眼有多大
How big is your penis hole?
就正常人那么大啊
It’s regular sized.
嗯 你怎么知道
Hmm. How would you know?
如果我把你的几把借口塞进你的几把
Imagine what that would feel like, if I shoved that excuse up there.
会疼死你吧 – 嗯
That would hurt a lot, right? – Yeah.
不过我不会那么做
But that’s what I’d like to do.
很抱歉 我们已经来晚了
I’m sorry, I don’t wanna make you any more late
我们就不耽搁您了 您可以走了
than you already are. You can leave.
瞧瞧你这个屌♥气的小混♥蛋♥
Look at you, you cocky motherfucker.
我喜欢
I like it.
我们是有共同语言的 对吧 我们都是街上跑大的孩子
We speak the same language, huh? We’re both from the streets.
是
Yeah. – Yeah.
我从没见过你这样的孩子 哇
I didn’t see it before. That’s… Wow.
二话不说 来了就干
Wow, you get right in there and you do it.
你这里有一点…
Wow. You have a little, um…
你左眼里有一点点脱色
You have a tincture in your left eye.
缺乏维他命K啊
It means that you’re deficient in vitamin K.
我听上去像个医生
I’m like a fucking doctor.
多吃点维他命D 吃点鱼肝油
You need to take more vitamin D and cod liver oil.
看到那辆法拉利跑车没有
You see that Daytona Ferrari?
看到了 – 那是我的跑车
Yeah. – Yeah, that’s mine.
Gary 我的跑车油箱加满
Gary, that’s filled with gas.
我会准时飙到影院去看电影
That’s gonna get me to the movies on time.
因为我不是什么垃圾废物
‘Cause I’m not a shithead idiot fuck-up,
我是Jon Peters
I’m Jon Peters.
我唯一的问题 就是我太喜欢尾随女孩了
My only problem in life is that I love tail too much.
我真的喜欢
I love it. I love it so much.
我太喜欢了
I love it so much.
那是你姐姐吗 – 不是
Is that your sister? – No.
你女朋友吗 – 不是
It’s your girlfriend? – No.
我太喜欢了 总有一天我会因为这个死掉
I love it so much, it’s gonna kill me one day.
你知道我跟过多少女孩吗 – 不知道
You know how much tail I get? – No.
全部
All of it.
全都是我的
It’s all mine.
你喜欢芭芭拉史翠珊吗 – 喜欢
You like Barbra Streisand? – Yeah…
喜欢她吗 – 嗯
You do? – Mmm-hmm.
真的喜欢她
Do you?
嗯
Yeah.
我也喜欢
I do, too.
有时候会看腻她 但你知道的
Gets boring, but you know…
嗯
Yeah.
如果你把我家弄得一团糟
I’m gonna kill you and your family
我会杀了你和你全家
if you fuck up my house.
懂吗 你家养猫吗 – 没有
Okay? Do you have a cat? – No. No.
养狗吗 – 没有
You got a dog? – No.
有兄弟姐妹没有 – 有个弟弟
Your brother and sister… – Brother.
有个弟弟是吧 我会当着你的面
Yeah. Your brother? I’m gonna fucking choke
掐死的弟弟
your brother out right in front of you.
我不在的时候 Steve会盯着你们
Okay, Steve’s gonna look after you while I’m gone.
见到你很高兴 Gary
Uh, it’s a pleasure to meet you, Gary.
我想吓吓你
I want you to be horrified.
好吧 – 小心点 不然你就没命了
Okay. – Your life’s on the line.
但你知道这是怎么回事
But you know from that, right?
外面的规矩就是这样的
It’s the way of the streets.
史翠珊小姐
Miss Streisand?
我是Steve 嗯
Hi, it’s Steve. Mmm-hmm.
嗯 他已经出门了
Yes, he just left.
我想告诉你 他今天订购了一张水床
I also thought you might wanna know that he ordered a waterbed this evening.
现在就在安装呢
Right now. Mmm-hmm.
四个小孩 一个女孩 我不知道她成年没有
Four small children and a girl or a young woman.
我真的不知道她成年还是未成年
To be honest, I don’t know what she is.
嗯 好的
Mmm-hmm. Yeah. Okay.
嗯 肯定的 好的 史翠珊小姐 再见