Oh, yeah, you do.
是吗 – 是的 当然了
Oh, yeah? – Oh, yeah, you bet.
Gary 我看见Alana了
Gary, Gary, Gary, I see Alana.
Kirk 保持杀手的专注
Kirk, assassin’s focus.
咬紧牙关 刺刀拿稳
Gritted teeth and fixed bayonets.
你个混♥蛋♥
Armand! – Okay. Bastard.
你们俩在说什么啊
What are you guys talking about?
Armand – 混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
咱们这是说什么呢
What are we doing?
Rex先生 有何吩咐
Yes, Mr. Rex?
Armand 给我从吧台拿三把靠背椅
Armand, I need three wing-back chairs from the bar,
再拿一瓶清烈酒
I need a bottle of Everclear,
从厨房♥拿些油脂
I need plenty of grease from the kitchen.
到后面沙地的八号♥洞去等着我
And I want you to meet me on the eighth hole
现在就去 快点
by the sand trap, dos minutos. Pronto.
动作快
Apurarse.
天就快黑了
We’re burning daylight!
我要做些准备 待会见
I gotta do some prep. I’ll see you kids later.
你看过不为荣耀吗
Did you see No Time for Honor?
Jack Holden演的吗 – 是
With Jack Holden? – Yeah.
你们要点马提尼吗
Do you guys wanna order martinis?
我可以给你们点
I can get us martinis.
我现在就可以点四杯
I’ll get us four martinis right now.
两个目标点之间 有一座小桥
“The Bridges span a narrow gap between two targets.
那是整个朝鲜最重要的据点
They’re the most important targets in all of Korea.
防御工事自然也最严密
Consequently, they’re fortified accordingly.
尽管我们到达目标只有三十秒
Although we’re only over the targets 30 seconds,
感觉却像一辈子那么长
it’s a lifetime.”
我们要去朝鲜吗
We’re going to Korea?
我不明白
I don’t understand.
你说我性感 对吗
But I’m sexy, right?
在周围的山上
“Every gun imaginable
到处都藏着看不见的枪
is hidden in those mountainsides.
架着枪的是敌人
And the men behind the guns…”
嗯
Mmm-hmm.
他们知道我们从哪里来
“They know where we’re coming from
知道我们要到哪里去
and where we’re headed.
我们要穿过他们
We’re gonna fly right between them.
低空飞行
We’re gonna fly low and straight
直接来一个突袭
with no element of surprise.
而他们就在那里埋伏着
And they’re just sitting there
等着我们
waiting for us,
希望我们准时到达
hoping we’ll come.
这就是土桥桑的桥的故事 Nancy
Those are the Bridges of Toko-San, Nancy.”
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
用餐的贵客们
good people of The Cock,
手里的晚餐可以先放一放
put that dinner down.
沙拉可以待会再吃
That salad can wait.
牛排放冷了也可以吃
Let that steak get cold.
今晚我们的嘉宾不用过多介绍
‘Cause tonight, we have a man who needs no introduction, really.
他就是Jack Holden先生
His name is Mr. Jack Holden.
是的
That’s right.
如果你看过他的电影
And if you’ve seen his pictures,
那你肯定知道
then you know that every goddamn one of them
Jack在每部电影里都会炫耀他的摩托绝技
has got Jack riding a motorcycle,
好像他只会
as if it’s the only way
骑摩托一种交通工具似的
to travel.
不管是在雨林 还是在马尼拉
Whether he’s in the jungle, or he’s in Manila,
还是巴黎
or he’s in Paris,
又或是里约热内卢
or if he’s in Rio de Janeiro.
沙漠里可没有出租车
They don’t have taxis in the desert.
谢谢你 Jack
Thank you, Jack.
在座的各位
And for those of you
不知你们是否看过一部电影叫
who perhaps may have seen a little film called,
土桥桑的桥
The Bridges of Toko-San…
是的
Yeah.
Kirk
Kirk.
Jack
Jack
还有美丽的Grace Kelly
and the beautiful Grace Kelly.
今晚在座的大家都是幸运儿
Well, tonight, you’re lucky, ’cause tonight,
土桥桑的桥要在恩西诺这里上演
we bring Toko-San right here to Encino.
没错 没错
That’s right. That’s right.
感谢大家
Thank you. Thank you.
请大家起立 跟我一起去八号♥洞
On your feet now, follow me to the eighth hole.
见证这个奇迹
Here we go.
你扮演Grace好吗
Would you mind to play Grace?
Jack 我不会骑摩托
Jack, I don’t know how to ride a motorcycle.
抓紧我就行了
You just have to hold on tight.
那就走吧
Let’s ride.
这才是我的好彩虹 彩虹会骑摩托的
That’s my Rainbow. Rainbow rides.
火把都点起来
Fire up those torches! Now!
等等 大家排好队
Hold on, people. Single file.
排单列队伍
Single file. There we go.
就在坡那边
Okay. Right along the ridge. Right along the ridge.
谢谢大家
Thank you, good people.
好了 Armand
Okay, Armand,
帮我管理一下人群
will you handle that crowd for me?
好了
Okay.
行了 再来点火吧
All right, people. I need some more flame.
多点火
More flame.
天呐
God.
今晚适合展现绝技
It’s a great night for a jump.
难以置信
I can’t believe it!
他真的来了 他真的要表演
He came here. He’s definitely gonna do it.
好想看哦
I can’t wait to see this shit.
哦 他要开始了
Oh, he’s gonna do it.
好了
All right.
片场安静
Can I have some quiet on the set?
音效
Roll sound.
A机位就位
Roll camera A.
B机位就位
Roll camera B.
打板
Okay. Mark it.
开机 Jack
Action, Jack.
你记得我的真名叫什么吗
Do you even remember what my real name is?
噢
Whoa.
油门踩下去 加油啊
Keep your gas. Attaboy. Attaboy.
他马上要来了
Looks like he’s coming in hot.
我来了 Nancy
I’m coming, Nancy!
耶
Yeah!
我把Danielle的吉他弄坏了
I fucked up Danielle’s guitar.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我把Danielle的吉他弄坏了
I fucked up Danielle’s guitar.
哦 天呐
Oh, man.
我没事
I’m all right!
土桥桑 土桥桑
Toko-San! Toko-San!
土桥桑 土桥桑
Toko-San! Toko-San! Toko-San! Toko-San!
给他来杯酒
This man needs a drink!
敬鸡尾餐馆
To the Cock! – To the Cock!
土桥桑
Toko-San! Toko-San!
土桥桑
Toko-San!
土桥桑
Toko-San! Toko-San!
试图让石油成为政♥治♥武器
…decided to use their oil as a political weapon.
他们决定每周
They will reduce oil production
石油减产百分之五
by 5% a month
直到以色列撤出占领地带
until the Israelis withdraw from occupied territory.
如果阿♥拉♥伯国家信守承诺
If the Arab countries keep that pledge,
那么整年燃油产量
it would reduce their production
将会大幅下跌百分之五十
by almost 50% in one year.
通过国家领导的通报
According to some of our leaders,
阿♥拉♥伯燃油禁令实施的时候
as the Arab oil embargo continues,
燃油危机将会进一步恶化