Oh, shit.
回来啊 妞
Hey, come back, toots.
周日电影之夜
Sunday Night Movie
为您送上电影历史上
presents some of the most outstanding feature films
最杰出的佳片
in motion picture history.
卧♥槽♥ 你这咋回事
Excuse me. What the fuck?
Alana
Alana.
知道吗 彩虹 你对我来说是个谜
You know, Rainbow, you’re a complete mystery to me.
我一点都不了解你
I don’t know a word about you.
我不认识你的朋友 不知道你的父母在哪
I don’t know who your friends are, if you’ve got parents…
Alana
Alana!
我也不知道你有什么糟糕的历史
…if you’re in some kind of trouble…
你可以跟我说
You can tell me, you know.
Frankie 我没什么神秘的
There’s no mystery here, Frankie.
我来自宾夕法尼亚交际区
I come from Intercourse, Pennsylvania.
人们总开这里的玩笑 我习惯了(Intercourse 可以指插入性行为)
I know, I’ve heard all the jokes.
我没开玩笑
I didn’t say a word.
还有更好笑的
It gets better.
在到交际区之前
You have to pass through “Faithful”
你还得经过忠诚区
to get there.
来自这样的地方 要承受的肯定不少吧
That must be quite some cross to bear.
我的父母都去世了
My parents are dead.
五年前 他们在一场车祸中丧生了
They were killed in an automobile accident five years ago.
他们都是好人
They were nice people.
在交际区其实没有发生过什么
Nothing really happens in Intercourse, you know.
在我高中毕业之后
So as soon as I graduated high school,
我带着行李和吉他 来到了加利福尼亚州
I grabbed my bag and my guitar, and I came to California.
行了 可以了
And, cut-a-rooski.
好的 非常棒 – 谢谢你 Alana
That was wonderful. – Thank you, Alana.
你的简历里说 你会骑马
This says you know how to ride a horse.
是的
Yes.
你还会讲葡萄牙语
And you speak Portuguese.
嗯
Mmm-hmm.
彩虹她喜欢骑马射箭
Rainbow loves horses and archery.
我们在故事支线里会扩展这个线索
That’s a subplot we’ve been developing.
所以我们想找一些
We would wanna make sure that actresses under consideration
可以骑马射箭的女孩试镜
are capable of doing these things.
嗯 我会骑马 也会射箭
Yes, I can do both.
谢谢你 Alana 谢谢你来试镜
Thank you, Alana. Thank you for coming.
刚才过去的十分钟里 我感觉 我和真正的彩虹坐在一起
I feel like I’ve been with Rainbow for 10 minutes,
是不是呀 Jack
don’t you, Jack?
是的
Absolutely.
谢谢你 Holden先生
Thank you, Mr. Holden.
知道吗
You know…
你让我想到Grace
you remind me of Grace.
Grace Kelly吗
Kelly?
Holden先生
Mr. Holden,
再要一杯马提尼吗
another martini, sir?
好的
Yes, please.
你还要吗
Another?
嗯
Sure.
再来三杯 – 好的
Make it three. – Okay.
我之前从来没有喝过马提尼
I’ve never had a martini before.
真好喝
They’re good.
雨林里
The jungle.
只有在雨林里 我才能做自己
That’s where I’m most myself.
不是这丛雨林
Not this jungle.
非洲
Africa.
是的 在非洲
Oh. Yes, Africa.
我目睹我最好的两个黑人朋友 在刚果被斩首
I saw two of my best Black friends beheaded in the Congo.
我从没跟别人说过这些事 我只分享给最亲密的你
I’ll tell you intimacies I’ve shared with no one.
别问我吉隆坡发生了什么
But don’t ask me about Kuala Lumpur.
你说的是台词吗
Is this lines
还是真实发生的事情
or is this real?
你真美
You’re such a delicate creature.
你就是彩虹
You are Rainbow.
我是犹太人
I’m Jewish.
你笑什么
What’s funny?
说的没错
It’s true.
这不是Rex Blau吗
Is that Rex damn Blau?
是谁叫我Blau
Who said Blau?
我在这里 Blau
Right over here. Blau!
Jack
Jack!
看看这个人
Wait till you meet
他可是个大人物
this character.
哇 Jack Holden本尊
Jack goddamn Holden. Bang.
你这恶魔贱种 快过来
You son of a bitch from hell, get over here.
多阳光 帅气
You shiny, golden,
高大 下♥贱♥的混♥蛋♥啊
tall, inexpensive prick.
天呐 – 幸会
My goodness. – It’s so good to see you.
老天保佑
There is God’s…
随便想六个数字 我能猜出来
Think of any six numbers, I can guess them.
是吗 – 我真的能猜出来
Okay. – I can guess them. All right.
你想的是
Okay. – You’re thinking
6 3 4 5
six, three, four, five.
Henri
Hey. – Henri!
很高兴见到你 – 我也是
Always happy to see you. – Good to see you.
你晚上要在这里坐坐吗
Good to see you as well. – Yeah, are you staying?
当然啊
I’m great, yes. Of course.
今晚我们可以外送服务
Hey. We can always do take-out tonight.
他环视四周
He looks around. – No way.
胡子拉碴 脏兮兮的
He’s all scruffy.
Henri 场面马上就要变得有趣起来了
Interesting development to the plot, Henri.
拜托 今晚不要惹麻烦吧
Well, let’s not have any trouble, please.
我不会惹麻烦的
No trouble, no trouble.
这里是鸡尾餐馆 是我的地盘
This is Tail o’ the Cock, this is my place.
我要留下来
Yes, I’m staying.
我要一个四人座位 38号♥桌
It’s a table for four, please. Table 38?
还是换一张桌子吧
Well, tonight you might want a different table.
可以吗 – Henri 我只要38号♥桌
What do you think? – Table 38, Henri.
正对着他们的视线
With direct sight lines.
正对面 是吗
Direct sight lines, huh? Okay.
不是吧
Oh, no.
铁路上都是汽油
Full of gas on the railroad.
你知道吗
Now, you know what I’d like to say…
你见过他骑摩托车吗
Have you ever seen him on a bike?
我看到它在打转
I see it spin.
嗯 是
Good.
我知道你知道
I know you know I knew
我知道你知道
and know I do. – No. Yeah, well…
我很耐心的 我是个很有耐心的人
I’m patient. I’m a patient man.
你放屁
The hell you are.
有种神圣的感觉
There is this kind of a biblical feeling…
但又不是
Yeah, but… It’s just not.
侍者马上就来为您服务
Someone will be right over.
谢谢
Thank you, Henri. – Thank you.
你要看着他
Watch, you gotta watch him.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
管他的
Oh, no. Whatever it isn’t.
Jack
Jack,
你知道我在停车场上停了一辆什么吗
you know what I got out there in the parking lot right now?
别说了
Right on. – Mmm.
650cc摩托
650cc.
想都别想 你这个老滑头
No, no. You mischievous man.
沙漠雪橇 就等你一骑了 Jack
A full desert sled. It’s out there for you, Jack.
这是你专属的坐骑
It’s built for you.
我看到它在打转 – 确实在打转
I’m seeing it spin now. – It’s spinning.
我知道 它会转回来的
I know it’s spinning, and it’s gotta spin back.
来吧 你想骑的
Come on, you know you want it.
我不想 – 你需要骑它
No. – You know you need it.
你需要