and it’s kind of true, but it’s also kind of not true.
我现在的看法和当年在这读书时的不一样
Like, okay, I feel different now than I felt when I was here,
我不想点破 但终有一天你会明白
and I hate to break this to you, but so will you.
你的意思是 现实是黑暗的
So you’re saying things suck?
我必须做好接受黑暗现实的准备 是吗
I should prepare myself for suckiness?
不是 人文课程将帮你解决困扰
No, a liberal arts education solves all your problems.
谢天谢地
Thank God!
人文课程很有意义
Worth every penny.
我们该拥抱一下
We should hug.
什么
What?
我们可以继续聊天
I mean, we could keep talking,
但如果我们拥抱一下感觉会更好
but I think it would be better if we hugged.
来吧
Come on.
好吧
Okay.
-谁先来 -我
– Who starts? – I do.
-好的 -来吧
– Okay. – Here we go.
很多年以前你在这里啊
God, so you were here a long time ago.
是啊是啊
Whoa, okay.
-我是说…-够了 够了
– I mean… – Enough, enough.
我是说 我想
That’s… I mean, I just mean because I thought…
有这些温室…
With the greenhouses…
走之前看看这些衣服
Hey, before you go, I thought you might like these,
以后我真的穿不着了
’cause I don’t really need ’em anymore and, uh, here.
这件怎么样
Ooh. Look at this one.
不喜欢吗
Huh? No?
不太喜欢
Nah.
仔细看看 这件很漂亮呀
Oh, please, that’s a great shirt.
你知道为什么我不♥穿♥这件衣服了吗
You know the trouble I unused in this shirt!
我只能想象了
I can only imagine.
你很没品
You get no taste on top of everything else.
天哪 多么好的衬衫啊
Oh, my God, what a beautiful shirt!
-打死都不给你 -好的
– Not giving it to you anyway. – All right.
真舒服啊
Oh, it feels great!

Hello?
你好
Oh, hi.
没走 还在这呢
No, no, he’s… he’s still here,
等一下
Yeah, hold on.
姿碧找你
Zibby.

Hello?
你还没走吧
You haven’t left yet.
-没呢 -很好
– No. – Good.
走之前来见我
I need to see you before you go.
书店见 好吗
Will you meet me at the bookstore?
说好
Say yes.

Yes.
好的
Ok.
她问我之前推荐的那本书的事儿
She is asking about a book I recommended.
-好了 我要走了 -再见
– All right, I’m off. – Okay.
绅士点儿 送我一下
Be a gentleman. Walk me to my car.
行 行
All right, all right.
谢谢你送我衬衫 下回我来拿
Thanks for the shirts. I’ll get them next time, okay?
待会儿你在路上会后悔
Yeah, you’ll be on the road, and you’ll be saying,
你会想 也许该拿着衬衫呢
“Oh, maybe I’ll call him up.”
抱歉 我不想耽搁你
Sorry, I don’t want to hold you up or anything,
但是
but I,
我给你做了这个
I made this for you.
刻录的
Burned it, whatever,
这是我之前跟你说的
Um, it’s music from the survey class
音乐鉴赏课上的乐曲
I was telling you about.
古典的 巴洛克的 歌♥剧的
Classical, baroque, opera.
太棒了
This is great.
我一个都没听过
I know none of this.
谁说我们必须
Who says we always have to be listening
听那些独♥立♥乐队晦涩的作品 是吧
to obscure indie bands, right?
对啊
Right.
怎么说呢
So, yeah, I don’t know.
我从未想过我会喜欢这些音乐
This is all music I never thought I’d like or care about,
但是这个课程
and this class just…
你知道的 有些东西你被灌输了很多遍
well, you know how you can be told something so many times
然后
and it’s like, whatever,
你遇到了个很好的老师
and then you have a great teacher
带你畅游这个世界
take you through it,
然后顿悟 贝多芬 这么好听
and suddenly it’s like, “Beethoven, whoa.”
是啊
Yeah.
真的很棒 谢谢你
This is really great. Thank you.
我也该送你点什么
I wish I had come with something for you.
知道你可以送点什么吗
Well, you know what you could do?
你可以给我写封信
You could write me a letter.
可以
I could do that.
我是说手写
Handwritten, I mean,
用钢笔
like with a pen or something.
纸质的
Yeah, paper.
用红蜡封好
Maybe seal it with some red wax.
我可以一边听一边给你写信
I could listen to this while I’m writing.
肯定会是封17世纪风格的信
Right, it’ll be like full on 17th century.
是啊 是啊
Right, right.
我还没有你的地址
So, I don’t have your address.
我的邮箱号♥码是108
Oh, 108 is my P.O. Box.
后面的你知道 是吧
And you can figure out the rest, right?
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我还在里面留了电♥话♥
I also… I put my number on the inside of the case.
看到了
Yes, you did.
如果你…
You know, in case you ever…
要是你…
whatever.
好的
Yeah, right.
那么
Okay.
-保重 -保重
– Well. – Well.
费尔菲德教授
Professor Fairfield.
我是杰西·费歇尔
Uh, Jesse Fisher.

I,
我以前在这读书时
I took your British Romantic literature class
上过您的英国浪漫主义文学课
when I was here as a student.
然后呢
And?
我很喜欢
And I loved it.
很好
Great.
迪恩
Hey, Dean.
我知道吸烟有害健康
I know it’s bad for you.
在毕业时戒掉吧
Just quit when you graduate, like everyone else.
车不错啊
Sweet ride.
混小子
You jerk.
是租的
It’s a rental.
我不太擅长驾驶
I’m not the best at flying.
了解
I can understand that.
你去哪
Where you headed?
回宿舍
Back to my dorm.
上来 捎你一程
Get in. I’ll give you a lift.
你在这里上的大学 是吗
So you went here, right?
是的
I did.
喜欢这里吗
You liked it?
非常喜欢
A lot.
但要剔除那些不好的回忆
I mean, you block out the bad memories,
比如二月写毕业论文
writing a senior thesis, February.
是啊 这里的二月很不好过
Yeah, February here sucks.
很可怕
Yeah, it’s horrible.
对你来说 除了二月 其他都还好吗
So other than February, things are good for you here?
不好说
I wouldn’t say that.
如果愿意的话 可以跟我说
You want to… you can tell me about it if you want.
也不是个秘密
Well, it’s not exactly a secret.
去年
Last year,
我有点精神失常
I kind of, lost my mind a bit.
我记不太清了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!