As I say, take your hands out of your pockets.
我要你把手从口袋里拿出来
Sure thing, pal.
没问题 朋友
It’s allve.
这是真的手榴弹
Let her go now, or we all die.
放了她 不然大家都会没命
Take him!
杀了他
He has a grenade!
他拿着手榴弹
He’s bluffing! He wouldn’t risk killing his daughter.
他在吹牛 他不会冒险杀了他女儿
lf she’s gonna die…
如果她非死不可
she’s gonna die with me. My way, not yours.
她得跟我一起死 被我杀死 不是被你们折磨
Come on, Roger, get out of the way. Move to your left. Come on!
快点 罗杰 快让开 左边一点
Put the pin back in.
把顶针装回去
Officer Murtaugh, don’t be foollsh. Look at the hardware.
墨陶警官 别傻了 看看我们的火力
Move to your left.
左边一点
Look at the firepower. You’re grounded. Riggs is gone.
看看我们的火力有多强大 你没支援 里格斯已经死了
Put the pin back in the grenade.
把手榴弹的顶针装回去
lf you come closer…
你们敢再靠近
then we all die.
我们都会没命
I don’t think so.
我不那么认为
Come on, honey.
来吧 宝贝
Just a smoker.
那只是烟雾弹
Bingo.
有了
Where is he? It’s Riggs.
他在哪里? 是里格斯
Rianne, get in the car!
黎安 快上车
Get in the fucking car!
快上车
Go, Rianne, go!
快离开 黎安 走
Come on, cottontail, stick your head up.
来吧 大笨蛋 把头伸出来
That’s it, you son of a bitch. Good night.
对了 大混♥蛋♥ 晚安
Don’t try it, son. You’re not that fast.
别轻举妄动 孩子 你的动作没那么快
Hello, Joshua. Hello, Joshua.
喂 约书亚
Yes, sir. I got Riggs.
是的 长官 我抓到里格斯了
He’s got Riggs. Go get the girl!
他抓到里格斯了 快去抓那个女孩
Throw your weapon down!
放下武器
Put your hands behind your head!
手放在头后面
You’re Gen. Peter McAllister, commander of Shadow Company.
你是彼得·麦艾利斯特将军 黑影公♥司♥的指挥官
I see we’ve heard of each other.
我想我们都听过彼此的事
Yep. It’ll almost be a shame when I nail you.
对 我会很惋惜我得杀了你
I ran into some of those Shadow Company pussies in Saigon in ’69.
69年在西贡 我遇到一些黑影公♥司♥的人
You did, did you?
是吗?
Leave me alone!
走开
Save your strength. You’ll need it.
省省力气吧 你会需要的
Who’s the Chin?
那个中国佬是谁?
Endo, meet Mr. Martin Riggs.
安多 来见见马丁·里格斯先生
Endo has forgotten more about dispensing pain…
安多比任何人都清楚
than we’ll ever know.
如何制♥造♥疼痛
See, we have a problem.
听着 我们有个问题
Since we have Murtaugh…
因为我们抓到了墨陶
we don’t need you.
我们就不需要你了
I belleve in being thorough. I’ve heard that about you.
不过我相信做事要仔细一点 我有同感
Our problem, and yours too…
我们跟你的问题是
is we have a shipment of merchandise to deliver.
我们得运送一批货
Why don’t you just call it heroin?
你何不直接说那是海♥洛♥因♥?
It’s rather large, this shipment.
这批货量很大
It would be unfortunate…
那会是一大憾事
if we showed up to dellver our heroin…
如果我们出现交货时
and were surrounded by 50 cops.
被五十个警♥察♥包围
That would be too bad.
那可就糟糕了
Yes, it would be.
一点都没错
So we have to find out all the cops know.
我们得查出警♥察♥知道什么
We don’t know shit. You did Hunsaker before he could say…
我们什么都不知道 汉萨克还来不及说话就被你杀了
I wish I could belleve you. Unfortunately, I don’t.
我真的希望我能相信你 可惜我不信
Now, if you tell me everything you know…
如果你能把你知道的事告诉我
I promise you I’ll kill you quick.
我保证会让你死得痛快点
I told you everything I know.
我知道的事都告诉你了
What is that thing?
那是什么?
I’ll tell you.
我会告诉你的
It’s electric shock treatment.
这是电击治疗
We’re in for a long night, because I don’t know shit.
我们会有漫长的一夜 因为我什么都不知道
We’ll see.
走着瞧吧 安多
Hit him again!
再来一次
Again!
再来
Tell me about the shipment!
告诉我关于交货的事
I’m gonna fucking kill both of you!
我要杀了你们两个
Very funny. What about the shipment?
非常好笑 交货的事呢?
The shipment, Mr. Murtaugh.
交货的事 墨陶先生
Go spit!
去死吧
Salt.
盐巴
Go spit, you son of a bitch. Fuck you!
去死吧 大混♥蛋♥ 去你们的
This is getting nowhere.
这是没有用的
Mr. Large.
拉吉先生
He knows shit. We’re safe.
他什么都不知道 我们安全了
He’d have told us. Nobody can take that.
他一定会告诉我们 没有人能忍♥受这种折磨
Fine.
好吧
Badass soldier, huh?
他是个烂士兵 对吧?
Get her up.
把她拉起来
Untie me and I’ll kill all of you bastards!
放开我 我要杀了你们这些混♥蛋♥
Tell me what you know.
把你知道的事都告诉我们
Fuck you, bastard! I’ll kill you!
去你的 混♥蛋♥ 我要杀了你
Sorry, pal. Say good night.
抱歉 朋友 说再见吧
That’s a real good- looking young woman…
你女儿长得很不错
you got there, Mr. Murtaugh.
墨陶先生
I’ve told you everything.
我什么都跟你们说了
We’ll soon know, won’t we?
很快我们就会知道 对吧?
I’m warning you.
我警告你
Don’t.
别那么做
Spare me, son. It’s over.
对不起 一切都结束了
There’s no more heroes left in the world.
这个世界不再有英雄
Kill that son of a bitch!
杀了那个混♥蛋♥
That asshole’s getting away!
那个混♥蛋♥逃走了
Who’s fucking next?
下一个是谁?
McAllister!
麦艾利斯特
Who’s next?
下一个是谁?
Pretty thin, huh?
很没有说服力吗?
Anorexic.
超没说服力的
Let’s do what the shepherd did. What?
我们得学古人的做法 什么?
Get the flock out of here.
三十六计走为上策
Is it him?
是他吗?
No. It’s not Joshua.
不 他不是约书亚
Halt! Stop! Stop!
等一下 停车
Get out of the fucking car! Come on, now!
快下车 动作快
Pollce officers!
警♥察♥
I’m a pollce officer. Give me some backup and take care of the girl.
我是警♥察♥ 帮我叫支援 好好照顾这个女孩
He’s going for the freeway! You okay?
他往高速公路去了 你没事吧?
Cut over the 3rd Street bridge! You’ll get ahead of him.
从第三街大桥抄近路 你能抄到他前面
General McAllister…
麦艾利斯特将军
time for you to die.
你的死期到了
Hold it!
停车
Get back in your car!
快回车上
Mind if I test- drive your Audi?
我能试驾你的奥迪吗?
Stop the son of a bitch!
快停车 混♥蛋♥
Shit!
该死
He got my car!
他抢走我的车
Get back! Hey, man, I’m cool.
退后 兄弟 我没恶意
Let’s get out of here!
我们快离开这里
Open the door!
开门
Kill that cop son of a bitch!
杀了那个混♥蛋♥警♥察♥
No way you llve. No way.
你是活不了了
Gangway! Hold it now.
让开 不要动
Pollce officer. Go ahead.
警♥察♥ 去吧
Well, shit! What now, kid?
该死 现在怎么办? 孩子
First thing, we get you to hospital.
我们得先送你去医院