It goes back to the war.
这得从战时开始说起
I worked with a group called “Air America.” ClA front.
我跟名为空中美国的组织合作 他们是中情局的幌子
They secretly ran the entire war out of Laos.
他们偷偷地操作寮国的战争
I was with a special unit called “Shadow Company.” Trained killers.
我跟黑影公♥司♥特种单位合作 训练杀手
When Charlle brought in heroin to finance the VC government…
越共政♥府♥卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥赚钱
Shadow Company burned the whole thing down.
黑影公♥司♥摧毁整个行动
We killed everybody.
我们杀死所有人
We aIso formed a plan.
我们还拟出一个计划
Keep talking.
继续说
A few years ago, Shadow Company got together again.
几年前黑影公♥司♥再度聚首
The war was over.
战争结束了
But we still had our sources in Asia.
我们在亚洲还是有些关系
We’ve been bringing it in ever since.
我们开始把东西带进来
Bringing in what?
你们带什么东西进来?
Heroin.
海♥洛♥因♥
Two major shipments a year.
每年运来两大批货
It’s all run by ex- ClA.
全都由前中情局人员操作
Soldiers, mercs.
士兵 佣兵
You son of a bitch!
你这个大混♥蛋♥
lf you had cold feet, why did they kill Amanda? Why not you?
如果你临阵脱逃 为什么他们杀了艾曼达而不是你?
They can’t. They need me. Why?
他们不能杀我 他们需要我 为什么?
My company is a perfect front. Makes everything look great on tax reports.
我的公♥司♥是不错的幌子 让国税局抓不到把柄
This is big business, Roger.
这是笔大生意 罗杰
Not anymore.
不再是了
I’m gonna burn it down.
我要摧毁这个行动
You can’t. It’s too big.
你办不到 他们的势力太庞大
These people are trained, expert killers.
这些人是训练有素的专业杀手
Tell me about your next shipment: Where it’s coming in, how many…
告诉我下一批货的细节 交货地点跟数量
I can’t tell you that, Roger. I can’t.
我不能告诉你 罗杰
I have another daughter. You can’t protect her. I’m in this too deep.
我还有一个女儿 你不能保护她 我涉入太深
Heroin. You got off easy, you son of a bitch!
海♥洛♥因♥ 你死得太容易了 混♥蛋♥
You through?
你玩够了吗?
I haven’t even started.
我甚至少还没开始呢
Gen. McAllister, this is Delta One. We’re coming in. Over.
麦艾利斯特将军 这是三角洲一号♥ 我们要回去了 完毕
So your mission is accompllshed? Yes, sir.
任务完成了吗? 是的 长官
Mr. Hunsaker is dead, sir.
汉萨克先生死了
I’m afraid, however, that another problem exists.
恐怕我们还有一个问题
What is it? Explain.
什么问题? 请说
Hunsaker spoke to the pollce.
汉萨克跟警♥察♥说话
Are they dead? No, I missed the opportunity.
他们死了吗? 不 我错失了机会
Very disappointing. So the pollce may know the whole operation?
我非常失望 警♥察♥知道我们的行动?
That is correct, sir.
没错 警官
Joshua, it’s time we turned up the heat.
约书亚 我们该加快行动脚步了
Come on home.
先回来吧
What’s a nice lrish girl like you doing out here?
你这么漂亮的爱尔兰女孩 在这里做什么?
I’m looking for a guy, had this girl in his stable.
我要找个男人 他和这女孩在一起
Never seen her. She’s in your llne of work. You sure?
我从来没看过她 她也在这里做生意 你确定?
Sure. Why? I’m a pollce officer.
当然 为什么? 我是警♥察♥
Don’t worry, I won’t drag your ass to jail…
别担心 我不会把你关起来
You wore your vest!
你穿了防弹背心
That was smart, kid. Come on.
那真的很聪明 孩子 来吧
Hold on! I’m on your side.
等一下 我跟你是一国的
Son of a bitch, that hurts!
混♥蛋♥ 那真的好痛
I’m pissed, Roger! Now I’m pissed.
现在我火大了 罗杰
Look at your face!
看看你的表情
Two inches higher, he’d have hit your head.
再高个两寸 他会打爆你的头
Two inches lower, I’d be a faIsetto for llfe.
再低个两寸 我会有一生难以抹灭的刺青
I bet you’d sound nice too.
我想你应该没事
Where’s my gun? Here.
我的枪在哪里? 这边
Oh, shit! Roger!
该死 罗杰
The guy who shot me….
对我开枪的那家伙
The same albino jackrabbit son of a bitch that did Hunsaker.
就是那个大混♥蛋♥杀了汉萨克
You sure? I’m sure, man.
你确定? 我确定
I never forget an asshole.
我永远不会忘记混♥蛋♥的长相
I got an idea.
我有个点子
We fly first class to Detroit and lay low for a couple weeks.
我们搭头等舱到底特律 先躲几星期再说
Come on, be serious. What do we do?
少来了 认真点 我们该怎么办?
What else?
我们还能怎么办?
We bury the fuckers. And you know what else?
我们得抓到那些混♥蛋♥ 你知道吗?
We do this right, we get famous. Do shaving ads. GirIs. Money.
成功的话 我们一定能出名 拍刮胡刀广♥告♥ 数不完的美女跟钱
With our luck, we’ll do Forest Lawn commerciaIs.
运气好的话 我们可以帮墓园拍广♥告♥
Bullshit! We got the edge.
胡说八道 我们有个优势
Roger, they think I’m dead. I’m a corpse.
罗杰 他们以为我死了 我变成一具尸体了
Brilliant.
很聪明
Brilliant shit!
太聪明了
3W56,over.
3W56 完毕
We got a body for you.
有一具尸体要你们去处理
He was at Hunsaker’s place. I saw him, he saw me.
他在汉萨克家 我看到他 他看到我
Get someone else to do it, okay?
找其他人去处理 好吗?
Captain says give it to you. About two blocks from your house.
队长要你们去处理 离你家约两条街远
Yeah, sure. He’s probably blond with big dimples.
对 当然 他是长了青春痘的金发男
How did you know that, sarge?
你怎么知道? 巡官
Get in here!
快上车
Trouble.
麻烦大了
They just gave a description of the kid my daughter’s dating.
死者特征很像跟我女儿交往的男孩
Let’s be dark and quiet.
我们得悄悄地过去
The bastards got my daughter.
那些混♥蛋♥抓走我女儿
What is it?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没事
What is it?! Nothing!
怎么了? 没事
Get back in your room. Back in your room!
回房♥去
You have a beautiful daughter.
你女儿很漂亮
I’d stick by the phone to find out Where to meet us.
我会再打电♥话♥通知你到哪里碰面
They got my kid.
他们抓走我的孩子
Bastards took my baby.
那些混♥蛋♥抓走我的宝贝
Sgt. McCaskey, pick up llne three.
麦凯斯奇巡官 请接三线
Homicide, McCaskey speaking.
凶案组麦凯斯奇 请说
This is KCOP news.
这是KCOP新闻
We heard an officer was shot tonight. Can you give us more information?
我们听说今晚有位警官被杀 你能跟我们说明一下吗?
Sgt. Martin Riggs was shot and killed. Who is this?
马丁·里格斯巡官被枪杀 你是哪一位?
We’ll send somebody right over.
我们会立刻派人过去
Bingo! Riggs is out of the picture.
太棒了 已经除掉里格斯
I want Murtaugh taken allve.
我要活捉墨陶
He may not talk.
或许他不会说
We have his little girl. He’ll talk.
我们抓到他女儿 他会说的
You know they’re gonna kill her, don’t you?
你知道他们会杀了她 对吧?
And if you want her back, you’ll have to take her away from them.
如果你要把她救回来 你得让她远离他们
I know.
我知道
We do this my way. You shoot and you shoot to kill.
我们得用我的方法做 你得开枪杀人
Get as many as you can. All you got to do is just not miss.
尽可能杀人 千万不要失手
I won’t miss.
我不会失手的
We’re going to get bloody on this one.
这次我们要大开杀戒
Are you really crazy?
你真的疯了吗?
Or are you as good as you say you are?
或你真的有你说的那么厉害?
You’re gonna have to trust me.
你得相信我
Here we go.
来吧
We don’t want your daughter. We want to know what Hunsaker told you.
我们不要你女儿 我们要知道汉萨克跟你说了什么
Dry lake. Victorville. Sunrise tomorrow. Be there.
维多♥维♥尔的干湖 明天日出 准时到
Murtaugh!
墨陶
Yes, that’s right.
我就是
Show me my daughter!
让我看看我女儿
Let me see her, then I’ll come quietly.
让我看看她 然后我会慢慢地走过去
He wants to see the girl.
他要看他女儿
Get out.
下车
Daddy!
爸爸
Okay, baby! I’m here.
好吧 宝贝 我来了
Okay, it’s all right.
没事的
Simple exchange.
很简单的交易
You come with us, the girl takes a walk.
你跟我们走 你女儿就能离开
Let her go now.
立刻放了她