Getting defensive… Ever go fishing?
我得保护… 你钓过鱼吗?
Not since I was a kid. I used to go spearfishing.
小时候钓过 以前我都用鱼叉抓鱼
All I caught was a cold.
结果只是把自己弄到感冒
I got that boat out there.
我会开着船去钓鱼
Rianne, get the dessert.
黎安 乖乖去拿甜点
Rianne! Your mother said get the dessert.
黎安 你妈要你去拿甜点
Get the dessert. Get to it! Shut up.
吃甜点了 快点 闭嘴
Catallna Island. Nothing exciting, but I catch my allotment.
卡塔里纳岛 那里没什么好玩的 但我能钓到鱼
You can catch a few things out there. I caught my wife out there.
你可以在那里钓到很多东西 我就是在那里钓到我太太
Nice fishing out there.
那里很适合钓鱼
Mr. Riggs, care for a tart?
里格斯先生 要吃水果馅饼吗?
Thank you, yes. Call me Martin.
谢谢你 好的 叫我马丁就可以了
Mr. Riggs.
是里格斯先生
Sit down.
坐下
Rianne, it’s not the first time we’ve had company.
黎安 这不是我们家第一次有客人
My name is Carrie, I’m no fairy My sister’s cherry
我是凯莉 我不是仙女 我姐姐很开心
She’s in love with a guy named Martin…
她喜欢一个叫马丁的人
Nicholas!
尼可拉斯
Come on. It was really good!
别这样 真的很不错
Yeah, Dad! Why don’t you try it?
对 爸 为什么你不试试看?
It was good.
真的很不错
Yeah, there you go.
对 来吧
I’m gonna find a partner My name is Roger
我要找个搭档 我叫罗杰
And I need to be modger And a secret hodger
我得当神探 还有秘密卧底
You need some help.
你需要帮忙
I am awful!
我真的是太逊了
Hey, sarge! Thanks for taking out the garbage.
巡官 谢谢你帮我倒垃圾
But, honey, I’m entertaining our guest.
老婆 我在招待客人
What do you think?
你觉得如何?
It’s nice. You know anything about boats?
很不错 你懂船吗?
I know what they cost. Can you sail this?
我知道它们很贵 你会扬帆而去吗?
What’s wrong with you? It’s not a sailboat.
你有什么毛病? 这不是帆船
That’s what I thought.
我也那么想
There’s no trick. That’s the front, that’s the back, water all around.
没有任何花招 那是前面 那是后面 四周都是水
Why you gotta make things so compllcated?
为什么你要把事情弄得那么复杂?
I don’t. Things get compllcated all by themselves.
我没有 事情本来就很复杂
You mean Amanda Hunsaker’s murder, huh?
你是指艾曼达·汉萨克案吗?
Did I mention that? I didn’t.
我有提到那个吗? 应该没有
Didn’t have to. I can read your mind.
你不必提 我能看穿你的心思
What’s the matter with you?
你到底有什么毛病?
Why is there a problem? There’s no problem.
为什么一定要有问题? 没有问题
You got one dead girl and one dead guy.
你手上有个死掉的女孩 跟一个死掉的家伙
The guy kills the girl. We kill him because he wants us to be dead guys.
那家伙杀了那个女孩 我们杀了他 因为他要我们的命
That’s easy for you to say.
你说得倒容易
A sugar daddy is dealing drugs.
恩客同时在贩毒
She said, did or saw something she wasn’t supposed to.
她可能说了 做了或看到她不该知道的事
He pitches her off the balcony into the sweet by- and- by.
他把她从楼上丢下来摔死
That’s why he came at us with a shotgun today.
所以今天他拿着散♥弹♥枪♥ 想解决掉我们
I’m sorry. It’s just a little too neat. I can’t swallow it.
抱歉 那太单纯了 我无法接受
Of course it’s neat. What’s wrong with neat? I like neat.
当然很单纯 单纯有什么不好? 我喜欢单纯
By neat, you mean simple.
你说的单纯是简单的意思
You okay? Watch out!
你没事吧? 小心
What button did you push?
你按了哪个按钮?
Where’s my manual?
我的使用手册在哪里?
Is this what you’re looking for, captain?
这是你要找的东西吗? 船长
You asshole!
大混♥蛋♥
Didn’t mean to interrupt one of those intellectual conversations….
我无意打断你们的知性对谈
Mark asked me to a club tomorrow night.
马克约我明晚到俱乐部玩
You’re grounded. You know that. Please, Daddy?
你被禁足了 你知道的 拜托你 爸爸
Which one is Mark?
马克是哪一个男孩?
The blond one. With pits in his face?
金发那一个 脸上坑坑疤疤的那个?
Those are dimples.
那是青春痘
Pits. When he smiles, I can see through his head. The answer is no.
那是疤痕 他笑的时候 我能看穿他的头 答案是不行
Have a heart, Rog.
好心一点
Hey, buddy. She smoked pot in the house. She’s grounded.
兄弟 她在家里抽大♥麻♥ 她被禁足了
Why can I have a beer and I can’t smoke a joint?
为什么我能喝啤酒 却不能抽大♥麻♥呢?
It’s not coke, you know.
那又不是古♥柯♥碱
I’ll tell you why. Because now, at this moment…
我来告诉你为什么 因为在这个时候
beer is legal, grass ain’t. Right or wrong?
啤酒是合法的 大♥麻♥是违法的 对不对?
It’s wrong. Right.
不对 对
They sit there drinking six- packs and I get grounded.
他们坐在那里喝啤酒 我被禁足了
I’m gonna go home.
我要回家了
Did we resolve anything here tonight?
今晚我们有解决任何问题吗?
Yeah, we resolved plenty.
我们解决了很多问题
We know your wife takes out the garbage…
我们知道你太太把垃圾拿出来
your daughter smokes grass and it’s illegal…
你女儿抽大♥麻♥ 那是犯法的
and you don’t know a lot about boats.
你对船了解不多
You got a hell of a nice family there.
你有很幸福的家庭
Thank you.
谢谢你
I enjoyed the meal. Thanks a lot.
晚餐我吃得很开心 谢谢
Bullshit. But thanks anyway.
你在胡扯 不过 还是要谢谢你
You don’t trust me at all, do you?
你不相信我 对吧?
I tell you what. You make it through tomorrow without killing anybody…
听我说 只要明天你不杀人
especially me or yourself, then I’ll start trusting you.
特别是杀了我或你自己 我就会开始相信你
Fair enough.
那很公平
I do it real good, you know.
我很会做那种事的
Do what?
你在说什么?
When I was 19, I did a guy in Laos from 1000 yards out.
19岁时我在寮国 于一千码外开枪杀了一个人
A rifle shot in high wind.
在强风中一枪毙命
Maybe eight…
或许全世界只有八个人
or even ten guys in the world could have made that shot.
或十个人的枪法那么准
It’s the only thing I was ever good at.
那是我唯一的专长
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Yeah, see you.
对 再见
You really like my wife’s cooking?
你真的喜欢我太太做的菜?
No.
不喜欢
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Get out of there, Burbank.
快滚开 柏班克
This is cute.
这真的好可爱
What have we got here? “Pollce evidence.”
这是什么? “警方证据”
Morning, Roger. Here, have some coffee.
早安 罗杰 来吧 喝杯咖啡
I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about the night Amanda Hunsaker died.
我一直在想艾曼达·汉萨克 被杀死那晚发生的事
How did you get in? Trish let me in.
你怎么进来的? 翠希让我进来的
What time is it? Daytime.
几点了? 天亮了
The night Amanda Hunsaker died, she…
艾曼达·汉萨克被杀死当晚…
What was the name of that hooker who witnessed the jump?
目击跳楼事件的妓♥女♥叫什么名字?
Come on, we got to get up and catch bad guys today.
来吧 今天我们得去抓坏蛋
I’ll get a shower.
我要冲个澡
What was the name of that hooker?
那个妓♥女♥叫什么名字?
Century City isn’t her usual turf. Her name is Dixie!
世纪城不是她的地盘 她叫笛丝
Give me that cup. And get out of here!
把杯子交给我 滚出去
Someone was in bed with Amanda the night she died.
艾曼达被杀当晚有人跟她上♥床♥
Until now, we assumed it was a man.
之前我们以为那个人是男的
Suppose it was Dixie.
我想那个人应该是笛丝
Disgusting, but okay. Let’s say Dixie put the drain cleaner in her pills.
真恶心 好吧 就说是笛丝将清洁剂混入她的药里
Say someone paid her.
有人雇用她那么做
She thinks, “Amanda swallows a couple downers and she’s dead.” Then Dixie…
她想”艾曼达吞了一些清洁剂 她死了” 然后笛丝…
lf it was her.
如果真的是她干的
lf it was her. She’s got plenty of time to spritz the place up and get out.
如果真的是她干的 她有时间清理现场 然后离开
But Amanda jumps out the window.
但艾曼达跳楼了
Or Dixie pushes her.
或许是笛丝推她下楼的
She has to make a quick exit because the body’s publlc.
因为尸体被发现 她得赶快离开
So she hauIs ass downstairs.
所以她飞奔下楼
People are saying, “What happened?”
大家说”发生了什么事?”
Somebody spots her, and she says, “Shit!”
有人看到她 她说”该死”
That’s right, she says, “Shit!”
没错 她说”该死”
The point being that now she has to cover her ass.
重点是现在她得掩饰行迹
So she grabs a flatfoot and says, “Officer, I saw the whole thing.”
所以她抓住一位制♥服♥警♥察♥说 “警官 我看到她跳楼”
Right.

That’s pretty fucking thin.
那真的没什么说服力

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!