The job. Doing the job. That’s the reason.
这份工作 那是我没自杀的理由
You want to die! I don’t. I’m not afraid of it.
你想死 才怪 我是不怕死
Here, take my gun. Don’t nibble on the barrel, pull the trigger.
来吧 拿着我的枪 别转枪膛 扣板机
Be my guest! Go ahead, if you’re serious!
请便 如果你是认真的 动手吧
You shouldn’t tempt me.
你不该惹我的
In your mouth. Bullet may go through your ear and not kill you.
子弹会射入你嘴里 或许会穿过你的耳朵 你不会死掉
Under the chin’s just as good!
射穿下巴就会要我的命
You’re not trying to draw a psycho pension.
你不是想以发疯当藉口申请退休
You really are crazy.
你真的疯了
I’m hungry. I’m gonna go and get something to eat.
我饿了 我要去找东西吃了
I don’t know. He’s hurting. There’s something eating away at this guy.
我不知道 他很受伤 有件事让他非常困扰
I think he’s on the edge. I think Riggs has a death wish.
我想他快崩溃了 里格斯应该是一心求死
Terrific. So you’re saying I should worry?
太棒了 你是说我该担心吗?
I think you should worry.
我认为你该担心
When he goes, you don’t want to be near him.
他抓狂时别靠近他
Thank you, doctor. You’ve been very helpful.
谢谢你 医生 你帮了我一个大忙
You’re welcome.
不客气
I’m too old for this shit.
我老到无法玩这个游戏了
You hungry?
你饿了吗?
No! I’m not hungry.
不 我不饿
Want me to drive? No! I’ll drive!
要我开车吗? 不 我来开车
Get in that side!
上车吧
You drive.
你来开车
You get a bad personal call? What is it? Did the stock market crash?
你接到坏消息吗? 怎么了? 股市崩♥盘♥了?
Don’t worry. Here, have a French fry.
别担心 来吧 吃根薯条吧
Fifty years old. What a birthday. Fifty years old!
五十岁 这算是大寿了
Been on the force 20 years, not a scratch on me. Got a wife, kids…
在警界服务二十年 没受过伤 有太太跟孩子
house, boat. I can kiss it all goodbye because of your death wish.
还有房♥子跟船 因为你想死 可能毁了我的一切
My life is over.
我的一生都完了
Would you just shut up here!
拜托你闭嘴
Why are you talking to me anyway? I’m a dead man!
为什么你要跟我说话? 反正我是死定了
I was driving before you were an itch in your daddy’s pants.
你还没出生前我就开车了
I didn’t know that. Know what?
我不知道 你不知道什么?
That it was your birthday today.
不知道今天是你的生日
It was yesterday.
应该是昨天才对
Well, happy birthday for yesterday.
祝你昨天生日快乐
Sincerely. Happy birthday, man.
我是真心的 生日快乐
Thanks.
谢谢
Maybe we’ll stay allve long enough for me to buy you a present.
或许我们能活到我有时间买♥♥礼物送你
Don’t thank me now.
别谢我
It’s the least I can do after all the kindness you’ve shown me.
你对我这么好 至少我该报答你一下
Are you gonna tell me where we’re going?
你要跟我说我们要去哪里吗?
Are we together on this?
我们是搭档对吧?
Beverly Hills. We got an address on Amanda Hunsaker’s meal ticket.
比佛利山庄 我们查到艾曼达·汉萨克的雇主
Remember, he’s not a suspect yet.
记住 他还不是嫌犯
So we question him, not damage him.
我们可以盘问他 不能伤害他
I won’t hurt. You do all the talking.
我不会动手的 由你来谈
Let me do all the talking.
由我来谈
Experience counts here.
这时经验最重要
You’re not going to smoke in the car. Well, I am.
你不能在车上抽烟 我要抽烟
What? Does this bother you? It bothers me.
什么? 这让你困扰吗? 这让我很困扰
Does it? Yeah.
是吗? 对
I’ll open a window.
我可以把车窗拉下来
That’s not the point. I have to watch out for my lungs, take care of myself.
那不是重点 我得注意我的肺 好好照顾自己
424 1 coming up.
4241来了
Bingo.
就是这里
Do we have a warrant? We don’t need one with the gate club.
我们有搜索票吗? 进私人俱乐部不需要搜索票
Didn’t take them long, huh?
他们真的很猴急对吧?
Hey, guys, go on in! Make yourselves at home!
大伙们 快进来 把这里当做自己的家
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐
Don’t need a warrant with an invitation.
有人邀请就不需要搜索票了
I saw this place on “llfestyles of the Rich and Shameless.”
我在《无♥耻♥富豪生活方式》里 看过这个地方
Get the door.
往大门的方向走
Nice and easy.
慢慢来
Looks like the Garden of Eden. Look at this!
看起来像伊甸园 看看这个
Paradise.
跟天堂一样
Isn’t that sweet?
那真的很棒吧?
I’m thinking probable cause.
我在想可能的理由
Get the girIs!
女孩们交给你了
Okay, asshole!
好吧 大混♥蛋♥
Move! Come on! Get out!
来吧 快一点 出来
Fast! Move!
快一点 来吧
Get your hands on that tree and face each other!
把手放在树上 面对彼此
Hands in front of you!
手放在前面
My leg… Don’t move it, or I’ll break your arm.
我的腿… 别动 不然我会打断你的手
Got them!
搞定她们了
Show me your hands!
手伸出来
Right now!
快点伸出来
Put your hands out there!
把手伸出来…
See how easy that was?
你看到那有多容易了吧?
Boom! Still allve. Now we question him. You know why?
碰 他还活蹦乱跳的 我们就能讯问他 你知道为什么吗?
Because I didn’t shoot him or jump off a building with him.
因为我对他的腿开枪 不是要他命或是带着他跳楼
The building guy llved.
跳楼男还活着
The point being, no killing.
重点是不杀人
No killing, right. Right.
不杀人 对 对
Piece of cake. Now I’m happy.
小事一桩 现在我很开心
Read him his rights. I’ll stand here being happy.
宣读他的权利吧 我要开心地站在这里
He’s got a gun!
他有枪
You ever met anybody you didn’t kill?
有见过任何人 是你不想杀的吗?
Well, I haven’t killed you yet.
我还没有杀了你
Don’t do me no favors.
别帮我忙
Don’t you worry.
别担心
The coroner gave the body a ride downtown.
法医将尸体送到局里
I guess we can get out of here.
我想我们可以走了
I’m sorry about that shit I said out there.
我得为刚刚我说的话道歉
You saved my llfe. Thank you.
你救了我的命 谢谢你
I bet that hurt to say.
我相信那么说一定很痛苦
You’ll never know.
你永远都不会知道
Let’s get a bite to eat.
我们去吃点东西
Get my shoes on.
我得把鞋子穿好
Mom, Rog is coming. Okay, Carrie.
妈 罗杰回来了 好吧 凯莉
Here’s my welcoming committee! Where’s my daughter? Which one… ?
有人来迎接我了 我女儿在哪里? 哪一个…
Come on, Daddy. This one’s my daughter!
来吧 爸爸 这是我女儿
Home, both of you. Dinnertime.
该回家了 你们两个 晚餐时间
How are you doing?
你还好吗?
I am doing all right.
我很好
Is that a crook?
他是坏人吗?
No, this is my new partner, Martin.
不 他是我的新搭档马丁
I’m glad you’re home at a sensible hour.
我很高兴你准时回家
Well, I try to be a sensible dad.
我试着当个准时的爸爸
Come on in, Martin.
请进 马丁
Yeah, close the door.
对 把门关上
Hello, Nick. Get your legs off the arm of the couch.
喂 尼克 脚别放在沙发上
How you doing? Is Mommy in the kitchen? Let’s sneak up on her.
你还好吗? 妈妈在厨房♥里吗? 我们偷溜过去吓她吧
Hello, baby! I want you to meet…
哈罗 宝贝 我要跟你介绍…
I’d like you to meet Daddy’s new partner.
我要跟你介绍爸爸的新搭档
Martin Riggs. How are you?
马丁·里格斯 你好吗?
This is my wife, Trish. Pleased to meet you.
她是我太太翠希 幸会
Martin’s going to join us for dinner.
马丁要跟我们一起吃晚餐
Roast okay with you? What’s for dinner?
你吃烤肉吗? 晚餐吃什么?
We’ll see what’s for dinner.
来看看晚餐吃什么
This is a brown, sticky…
这是棕色粘黏的…
It’s roast.
那是烤肉
How about a brown, roast- like substance?
要不要吃烤成棕色的东西?
Roger, you’re being an asshole. I try not to be.
罗杰 你真是个混♥蛋♥ 我努力控制自己
Want a drink? What do you got?
要喝一杯吗? 你有什么?
We have Canadian Mist….
我们有加拿大之雾
You like Canadian Mist? Honey, it’s in the back.
你喜欢加拿大之雾吗? 老公 酒在后面
How come we didn’t have fish? I thought we had fish tonight.
为什么不吃鱼? 我以为今晚我们要吃鱼
Don’t worry about the fish.
别担心鱼的事