Have the money ready, and no tricks.
把钱准备好 别耍花招
lf you try anything, you’ll have to talk to Mr. Joshua.
你敢乱来 就得跟约书亚先生谈
Right. Joshua. I got you.
对 约书亚 我知道了
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Yeah, right. You too, pal.
你也是 朋友
Mike…
麦可
the autopsy report showed that Amanda was poisoned.
验尸报告显示艾曼达被下毒
Even if she hadn’t jumped, she’d still be dead.
就算她没有跳楼 她还是会死
She was murdered.
她是被谋杀的
Jesus!
天啊
I can’t take this. I just can’t take this.
我无法接受
Why did you try to get in touch with me?
你为什么要跟我联络?
I heard that you were….
我听说你…
Somebody told me you were working out here.
有人跟我说你在这里工作
I thought you could get her out.
我以为你能把她拉出来
Get her out of what?
要把她拉出哪里?
Get her out of the stuff she was into. She was making…
要她别再那么做 她在拍…
videotapes.
录影带
Pornographic…
色情影片…
videotapes.
录影带
I thought maybe you could just get her out. Help her.
我想或许你能把她拉出来 帮帮她
Easy, Mike.
冷静点 麦可
You owe me, Roger.
这是你欠我的 罗杰
Remember?
你还记得吗?
I remember.
我记得
I want you to find whoever’s responsible for this…
我要你找到真凶
however many of them there are.
不论他们有多少人
I know you can do it. Just find them and kill them.
我知道你能那么做 找到他们后杀了他们
I’m a pollce officer.
我是警♥察♥
I don’t give a shit that you’re a pollce officer!
我不在乎你是警♥察♥ 我知道你是警♥察♥
Kill them! Just kill them!
杀了他们 杀了他们就是了
Wait. Wait, Rog.
等一下 罗杰
Come on. You find them and you kill them.
别这样 找到他们后杀了他们
You can do that. You owe me.
你可以那么做 那是你欠我的
I owe you.
我欠你的
Gotta go, man.
我得走了
What did he mean when he said you owed him?
他说你亏欠他是什么意思?
We served together in 1965.
1965年我们一起服役
la Drang Valley. Saved my llfe. Took a bayonet in the lungs.
德浪河谷 他救了我的命 肺部被刺了一刀
That was nice of him. I thought so.
他真是个大好人 我也那么认为
Want me to drive? You’re supposed to be suicidal.
要我开车吗? 你有自杀倾向
Anybody who drives in this town is suicidal.
敢在这个城市开车的人 都有自杀倾向
All units, possible jumper at Santa Monica and Orlando.
所有单位请注意 圣塔摩妮卡大道跟奥兰多路口有人要跳楼
7-A-21, handle code two.
7A21 处理二号♥通报
All units, come in, please. Gotcha!
所有单位请赶往处理 收到
3W56 What’s the number of the car? 3William56.
3W56 车子编号♥是几号♥? 3W56
3-William-56 en route. I love this job! It’s so exciting!
3W56赶往处理 我喜欢这份工作 太刺♥激♥了
Copy. Pollce psychologist on the way.
收到 警方心理医生立刻就到
Hey, boss, can we put the sirens on?
老大 我们能鸣警笛吗?
Guys, I’m glad you’re here.
大伙们 我很高兴你们来了
Where’s the psychologist? Stuck in traffic.
心理医生在哪里? 她被困在车阵中
Who’s this guy?
这家伙是谁?
Name’s McCleary. He was at an office party and just went outside.
他是麦克利瑞 参加办公室派对时跑到楼顶
You think he’ll go? Seems serious enough. Who knows?
你觉得他会跳吗? 他似乎是玩真的 谁知道?
I can handle this. Are you quallfied?
我可以处理这个案子 你知道怎么做吗?
I’ve done it before. You’re elected.
我有经验 交给你了
No guns, just bring him down. Roger.
别用枪 把他带下来就可以了 知道了
10-4.
收到
Who are you? Riggs, homicide.
你是谁? 里格斯 凶案组
He’s over there on the ledge.
他站在屋檐边缘
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Leave me alone!
别烦我…
What are you doing?
你干嘛这么做?
None of your damn business!
不关你的事
Fair enough.
好吧
I’m just going to come out there, okay?
我只是要站到外面去 好吗?
Don’t! You touch me, I’m gonna jump!
别过来 你敢碰我 我就要往下跳
Take it easy, for chrissake!
别激动 天啊
I don’t like this any better than you do.
我跟你一样不喜欢这么做
I can’t stand heights.
我怕高
This makes me dizzy.
这会让我觉得头晕
Just give me a chance to talk to you.
但我想跟你谈一谈
I’m gonna stand on the ledge with you.
所以我要跟你一起站在屋檐边缘
Don’t go. Not out on the ledge.
不要 别站在屋檐边缘
You’re not the first guy to think of this, you know.
你不是第一个想这么做的人 知道吗?
A lot of people got problems during this season.
在这个假期季节很多人都有问题
You know shit! No, you’re wrong, pal.
你知道个龟 不 你错了
You know nothing! Don’t touch me!
你什么都不知道 别碰我
I didn’t do anything wrong!
我没做错任何事
I know that. It’s not like you’re murdering anyone.
我知道 你又没杀人
That’s right! That’s right.
没错 没错
The only one I hurt is me! Me!
我只伤害了自己
That’s right. I know you’re hurting. I get it.
没错 我知道你很受伤 我了解
Don’t come near me!
好了 别这样 别过来
Give me a break. My boss is watching me.
饶了我吧 我上司在看着我
I got to make it look like I’m trying to save you.
我得装做我试着要救你的样子
Come on.
来吧
I’m just gonna stand here and talk to you. That’s all.
我只是要站在这里跟你说话
You won’t try nothing?
你什么都不会做?
I’m square with you. I won’t try a thing.
我得老实跟你说 我什么都不会做
You think I want to fall off? I promise, I’ll just talk to you.
你觉得我想掉下去吗? 我发誓我只想跟你说话
All right.
好吧
Here, you want a cigarette? Come on, let’s smoke, okay?
来吧 要抽烟吗? 我们一起抽根烟吧
Go on, take it.
来吧 拿去
Take our time and both die of cancer.
我们可以慢慢来 一起因为癌症死掉
See this key?
看到这把钥匙了吗?
Bye-bye!
再见
You’re crazy!
你疯了
You can jump, but you’d take me with you, making you a murderer.
你可以跳楼 但你会把我拖下水 那就让你成为杀人凶手
You bastard! You’d be killing a cop.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 你是杀♥警♥凶手
Yeah, a psycho nut cop!
对 我杀了疯子警♥察♥
I’m still a cop. You coming in?
但我还是个警♥察♥ 要回去了吗?
I’m jumping! Do you really wanna jump?
我要跳了 你真的要跳?
Do you wanna? That’s fine with me. Come on!
你要那么做吗? 我没意见 来吧
Let’s do it, asshole.
我们一起跳吧 混♥蛋♥
I want to do it.
我要跳楼
Shit!
该死
You want to go up again?
你要再上去一次吗?
Come on, it was great.
来吧 感觉很不错
Help me! Help me loose!
救命啊 快救救我
He’s trying to kill me!
他想杀了我
Did you see that? He’s out of his mind! He’s crazy!
你看到了吗? 他脑筋不正常 他疯了
I want my cuffs back.
我要拿回我的手铐
Don’t you touch me! What the fuck did you just do?
别碰我 你到底在搞什么?
I controlled the jump! You wanted him down? He’s down!
我控制住跳楼者 你要他下来 他下来了
Come here!
过来
Come here with me!
跟我一起过来
Get in here!
进来
Okay, no bullshit! You want to kill yourself?
好吧 别胡扯了 你想自杀吗?
Shut up! Yes or no? You want to die?
闭嘴 是或不是? 你想死吗?
I got the job done!
我完成了工作
Just answer the question!
回答问题
What do you want to hear, man?
你想听什么? 老兄
That sometimes I think about eating a bullet?
你想听有时候我想饮弹自尽吗?
Well, I do!
没错
I got a special one for the occasion, with a hollow point.
我准备了一颗空包弹 以防不时之需
Make sure it blows the back of my goddamn head out!
确定它会将我的脑袋炸开来
Every day I wake up and think of a reason not to do it.
每天我醒来时 拼命想理由要自己别那么做
Every single day.
每天都是
And you know why I don’t? This is gonna make you laugh.
你知道为什么我没那么做吗? 你听了一定会哈哈大笑