Surprise!
大惊喜
Happy Birthday, Daddy!
生日快乐 爸爸
Make a wish!
快许愿吧!
I wish…. I’m not going to tell you.
我的愿望是… 我不要告诉你们
Come on, blow them out!
来吧 快吹熄蜡烛
Give me some sugar, girl.
给我亲一下 乖女儿
One more candle and the smoke alarm would’ve gone off.
再多一根蜡烛 烟雾警铃一定会响
The big 50.
五十岁大寿
You know, your beard’s getting gray. Kind of makes you look old.
你的胡子变白了 那让你看起来很老
It’s all right. I still love you.
没关系 我还是爱你
Bye, Pa.
再见 爸
Good morning!
早安!
Where’s Rianne? She’s upstairs.
黎安在哪里? 她在楼上
Good morning.
早安
That’s my bacon! It’s mine now.
那是我的培根 现在是我的了
Don’t you close doors around here?
你们现在都不关门了吗?
Baby, what’s this on my tie?
宝贝 我领带沾了什么东西?
That is an ugly spot.
那是丑陋的污渍
Thanks. Sharp as a tack.
谢谢 你的视力真好
I’m thinking of going on Jeopardy.
我想去参加电视益智节目《风险》
Just don’t take any questions about cooking.
千万别选烹饪题
Don’t step in the egg!
别踩到鸡蛋了
What am I thinking? I should have checked the floor for egg!
我在想什么? 我该注意地上有没有鸡蛋
Do you know a man named Michael Hunsaker?
你认识一个叫麦可·汉萨克的人吗?
Jesus! Michael Hunsaker!
天啊 麦可·汉萨克
What did he want? Your office called.
他想做什么? 你的办公室打电♥话♥过来
He’s tried to reach you for three days.
他找了你三天
I haven’t talked to him in…
我一直没跟他联络
twelve years!
已经十二年了
Wait a minute.
等一下
That would make me…
也就是说我已经…
fifty!
五十岁了
That means that you’re…
所以你是…
We’re not gonna discuss it.
我们不谈那个问题
Forget the eggs.
别管那些鸡蛋了
How come I never heard of Michael Hunsaker?
为什么我没听说过麦可·汉萨克?
Just never talked about him.
因为我从来不谈他
Vietnam buddy?
越战时的弟兄?
Eat your own cake. Vietnam buddy.
吃你的蛋糕 越战弟兄
Nick and the kids left without me.
尼克跟其他孩子不管我就走了
He left without you? Come on, I never get enough of my baby.
他不管你就走了? 来吧 我不会忘记我的宝贝
This is my New Year’s Eve dress. Do you like it? Isn’t it cool?
这是我的除夕礼服 你喜欢吗? 真的很漂亮吧?
It’s beautiful.
真的是美呆了
Have a good birthday.
生日快乐
Goddamn heartbreaker!
该死
Happy birthday, Rog!
生日快乐 罗杰
We got a hooker.
我们逮到一个妓♥女♥
No, it’s Dixie. Would you please tell these bozos to lay off?
不 我叫笛丝 你能叫这些混♥蛋♥滚开吗?
You bozos, lay off.
你们这些混♥蛋♥ 快滚开
Had a jumper here last night. She walked by and saw it happen.
昨晚这里有人跳楼 笛丝经过看到整个事发经过
Get her statement, send her home.
帮她做笔录 然后送她回家
Thanks. I’m beat. You know how it is.
谢谢 我累坏了 你一定很了解
All dressed up, no one to blow.
打扮得这么漂亮 却一笔生意都没做成
You’re hilarious! I can’t belleve you damn cops!
你真是幽默 我真不敢相信你们这些警♥察♥
The jumper’s name is Amanda Hunsaker.
跳楼的女孩叫艾曼达·汉萨克
Age 22.
22岁
Prostitute. One arrest, no convictions. Born in Tennessee.
妓♥女♥ 曾被逮捕一次 没有被起诉 在田纳西州出生
Parents… What was the name?
她父母… 什么名字?
The parents.
父母啊
Michael and Claire.
麦可跟克莱儿
You know them?
你认识他们?
Right. Find out who bought it, who’s paying the bills.
对 查出她的恩客是谁 是谁付的帐
That will take some looking into. So look!
那得花点时间 那就快去查
Hello, honey.
喂 老婆
Give me the number for Michael Hunsaker.
给我麦可·汉萨克的电♥话♥号♥码
The man we talked about? Your Vietnam buddy?
我们谈过的那个人? 你的越战弟兄?
You just mentioned him this morning. What’s wrong?
今天早上你才跟我提他的事 怎么了?
His daughter just dove out a window.
他女儿刚刚跳楼自杀
I got it.
我知道了
Good, huh? Tasty? Smooth?
很不错 既纯又高级?
Yeah, that’s good. You better fucking belleve it.
对 真的很不错 你最好相信
Let’s do it. How much?
来吧 多少钱?
How much for how much?
你要多少?
For all of it.
全部
You want it all? He wants it all.
你全部都要吗? 他全部都要
All right! Maybe a nice tree to put it under.
好吧 或许我可以找棵树乐一下
You want a tree?
你要到树下乐一下?
I’ll tell you what.
我告诉你
I’ll give you the best tree on the lot for nothing.
我可以免费帮你找棵最棒的树
But the shit’s gonna cost you…
但要这批货你得付出…
a hundred.
一百块
That much?
那么多?
That’s a fair price.
你既然喜欢 那是很合理的价格
You only llve once.
人生只能活一次
Get this together here.
就这么办吧
20, 40…
二十 四十
60, 70….
六十 七十
What the fuck? Hey, man!
搞什么? 兄弟
Shut up, I’m losing count.
闭嘴 你会害我算错
93, 94, 95, 96….
九十三 九十四 九十五 九十六
Forget it, dumbshit!
算了 笨蛋
One hundred thousand!
我的意思是十万块
One hundred thousand dollars!
十万块整
A hundred thousand?
十万块?
I can’t afford that. Not on my salary. But look, I got a better idea.
我付不出那么多钱 薪水没那么多 听着 我有更好的点子
Let me say I take the whole stash off your hands for free…
就说我可以免费把这批货拿走
and you assholes go to jail. What do you say?
你们得去坐牢 你们觉得如何?
I could read you your rights, but you already know what your rights are.
我可以宣读你们的权利 但你们应该知道内容了对吧?
This badge ain’t real.
这枚警徽是假的
You ain’t real.
你是冒牌货
You sure are a crazy son of a bitch.
你只是个疯子
I’m crazy?
我是疯子?
You think I am crazy?
你觉得我疯了?
I’ll show you….
我会跟你们证明我有多疯
That’s a real badge, I’m a real cop and this is a real gun.
那是真的警徽 我是真的警♥察♥ 这是真的枪
Okay, pal.
好吧 朋友
Noses in the dirt, assholes!
给我趴下 混♥蛋♥
Where’s your buddy?
你的兄弟在哪里?
What do you got?
情况如何?
Three down and one loose. He’s got a red shirt.
三人受伤 一人在逃 他穿红色上衣
Okay, let’s go.
好吧 我们上
Freeze! Give me the gun! Up, up!
不要动 把枪交给我 来吧
How’s it feel, sucker?
感觉如何? 笨蛋
Shoot him!
杀了他
Drop it!
把枪放下
Shoot him! Shoot him!
杀了他…
Shut the fuck up! Shoot this prick!
闭嘴 杀了这个人♥渣♥
Shoot him! Somebody shoot this prick!
杀了他 快对他开枪
Shoot me.
对我开枪啊
Shut up! Put them down!
闭嘴 把枪放下
I warn you! I’m going to shoot you! Shoot him!
我警告你 我会对你开枪的 杀了他
Shut the fuck up! Shut up!
闭上你的鸟嘴
Shoot me! Shoot him!
对我开枪吧 杀了他
Get him out of there.
把他带离这里
It ain’t worth it.
这么做不值得
Hey, wait up already!
等一下
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
I miss you…
我想念你
Victoria Lynn.
维多利亚·琳恩
That’s silly, isn’t it?
那真的很蠢 对吧?