来了 来了
Here it comes, here it comes.
莉安也没结婚
Rianne’s not married either.
不 我懂 你忘不了她
No. It’s not finished.
一大堆航海经
everything becomes nautical!
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?!
还要进口吗?
Now we’re importing victims?
我去拿样东西
Something’s in the lifeboat.
很遗憾 你的船
I’m sorry about your boat.
你太坏了
– That’s awful. – I’m kidding.
应该蛮特别的
You mean something specific.
她不敢告诉罗杰
She’s afraid to tell Roger.
我在晾睡袋
Just airing out camping gear.
要钱还是要吃的?
What is it, food or money?
拍什么鬼翅膀
Flapping all over the place.
又不能开除你们
They can’t fire you either.
不晓得 队长都在闲晃
Captain shit. Hang out.
要点什么?
Can I get some drink or food?
我看他听得懂
I think he understands good.
你要小心点
Just know we’re still around.
让开 警♥察♥
Move out of the way! Police!
停在那里!停!
Stop right there! Now! Now!
我打得正顺
I was just getting going too.
年纪不小了
– Jesus. – Yeah, you’re only.
穿西装有什么不对?
What’s wrong with a suit?
你的脸怎么了?
What happened to your face?
什么意思?
What’s that supposed to mean?
什么意思?
What’s that supposed to mean?
把枪放下 放下
Drop your guns. Drop them!
是你 谢了
I’ll be damned! Thanks, kid!
这是边境检查站
international holding area.
别期望我会喜欢
Don’t expect me to like it.
我受够这些混♥蛋♥了
I’m sick of these fuckers.
就在你面前
Hong’s right in front of you.
我去找子弹
I’ll look for some more ammo.
你的女婿受伤了
Your son-in-law’s bleeding.
一个也没有
…I had no friends… and…
反正它还没打开
My legs are staying closed!
宝贝 你还好吧?
Honey, are you all right?
大家都冷静点
Honey, everybody, calm down.
别闹着玩
I don’t have time for hijinks.
卡刷爆了吗?
Leo, your plastic’s flaccid.
拍不到 拍不到
Out, out, okay, okay. Out.
请他帮忙拍 你过来
Get this guy to take it.
他是我的伴郎
It’s my best man, after all.
要拍到我孙女喔
Get my grandbaby in it too.
是啊 我们这下子糗了
We’re in trouble, man.
2?不是数到3吗?
On 2? We always go on 3!
那干嘛留着?
Why do you want to keep it?
她都快生了
The baby’s due in a few days
168页的更棒
There’s a good one on 168.
翠西在煮菜
Trish has food on the stove.
别再闹了
– Enough is enough! – Please!
你们到处闯祸
All the damage you’ve done,
等进到我的办公室
We’d go into my office…
闻你的头 我没喝酒
Blow in my fucking ear!
新闻上看过
Just what I saw on the news.
人命是不值钱
That’s right. Life’s cheap.
瑞格 他逃走了
Riggs! He’s getting away!
我来掩护你
I got you covered down here!
抱歉 莫道警探
Sorry, Sergeant Murtaugh.
你是小平的爷爷
That’s right! Little Ping!
我撑不下去
I didn’t have anything left.
谁像你这么邋遢
Look at the way you dress.
继续 帮我剪断
Go ahead, cut me. Cut me.
两辆黑色宾士
We’ve got 2 black Mercedes,
手别伸出去
Keep your hands inside then!
也许我们太靠近了
Maybe a little too close.
真的很遗憾
Sorry, Rog, about your loss.
白特 你开车
Butters, can you drive us?
这方面 他是专家
Leo’s got a B.S. In B.S.
别说话 闭嘴
Don’t say a word. Shut up.
他们要再问一遍
Let’s go through it again.
他会说的
He’ll talk. Yeah, he’ll talk.
人♥民♥币是大♥陆♥的货币
Means, “people’s money.”
人♥民♥币 我记得
– Renminbi. – I remember.
我把你整惨了
I fucked you. I fucked you.
看来是二号♥门
Looks like Number 2, Monty.
我不知道该怎么做?
I don’t know what to do.
随便你 推我进去吧
Fine! Just wheel me in.
孩子出来前我要牧师证婚
Before the baby comes!
我要说”我愿意”
But I want to say “I do.”
我们都是认真的
We’re really very serious.
你的忙帮完了
Your work is over here now.
留下来看宝宝
Stick around. Meet the kid.
你疯了不成?
Are you out of your mind?!
快去 他来了
Get going! Here he comes!
我又不想抓它
I didn’t mean to catch it.
好啦 我的袋子在哪?
Okay, where’s my bag?
她还没离开我
…finished with that yet.
滚开 可以吗?
Get off of me, will you?
等候指示
Awaiting instructions. Over.
有人开枪.
The Coast Guard’s on the…
渴望自♥由♥的人吗?
…yearning to be free”?
是女儿又在踢
She. There she goes again.
我有没有…
Have I ever “made your…
只是我饿坏了
It’s just that I’m hungry.
他们收到匿名线报
IA got an anonymous tip.
现在我年纪大了
I swear, I’m getting old.
我…不是…傻瓜
I’m… not… stupid!
我有女友 我很幸福
I’m in a relationship.
他那时在贩毒
When he was running smack.
好啦 走吧
Yeah, all right. Let’s go.
要打架 老子奉陪
Bite me! Bite me, okay?
谁怕谁 笨蛋
Whatever! Whatever! Jerk!
这是我的警徽
Look at this badge, bitch!
这是白狗警探
This is Detective Buckles.
你得试试看
You got to try it sometime.
抱歉 让开
Excuse me! Out of the way!
不 不 请坐
No, no, no, sit, please.
我会加强训练
I might even train for it.
臭小子来了
Here comes that touchy kid.
我全身咖啡味
I smell like stale coffee.
就是他们放的火
Bastards left us to burn!
好啦!你这疯子
You crazy son of a bitch!
你怎么了?
What’s the matter with you?
你可以进来了
Okay, you can come in now!
好 等一下
Okay, okay. Wait a minute.
阿洪一家人呢?
Now, where are the Hongs?
谁是坏将军?
Who’s the naughty general?
你终于说对了
Now you got my name right.
照顾我女婿
Take care of my son-in-law.
可恶 我没子弹了
Shit, I’m out. I’m out.
我们得救他离开
We should get him and go.
我们对你很恶劣
I’m terrible to you, Leo.
放手 我们走吧
Now, now, ma’am, let go!
至死不渝?
…until death do you part?
她不可能怀孕
Rianne can’t be pregnant.
你能在我中弹前干掉他?
Before he shoots me?
来不及了 就数到2
No time for 3! Go! 2!
我请你吃甜甜圈
I’ll buy you a doughnut.