走这儿比较快 真的
This is quicker. This is quicker, really.
不可能 我年纪才…
No, but I can’t be. I mean, I’m only…
这小子会喜欢我 我肯定
The kid’s going to like me, I can tell.
往东那辆开上交流道
Eastbound one got on the Valley View ramp.
她专写恶心的黄色小说
Yeah! She writes those cheesy sex novels!
你办到了 你办到了
You willed me to it! You willed me, baby!
跟你讲这些很奇怪…
Funny talking to you about this stuff…
喘气、吐气 记得吗?
Pant, pant, blow. Remember Lamaze class?
你给我回来 混♥蛋♥
Come back here, you little son of a bitch!
她姓白特 希望不是姓莫道
Butters’ baby. Better not be Murtaugh.
恭喜 你们又是警探了
Congratulations. You’re sergeants again.
别闹了 给我射准点
Not now, Riggs. Just hit the damn valve!
还要学母鸡拍翅膀咕噜叫
Also, flap and make noises like a bird!
咬完里欧那身肉干就会累
Maybe chewing on Leo will wear him out.
他们想逃 开过去
They’re trying to get away. Get up there!
继续留在国♥务♥院♥工作
…keep my job with the State Department.
近距离中弹 像是被处决的
At close range, like he was executed!
名字叫错了 抱歉 布莱恩
I thought it was… Sorry, Blankets.
-都要 -钱比较好
– Food and money. – More money than food.
你得看心理医生
All right? I think you need to see someone.
听说你们昨晚碰到中国人
Heard you’re up to your ass in Chinese.
大坏蛋 唐人街黑道老大
Real bad. Big crime boss in Chinatown.
我和他们有革命情感
These guys’ll tell you. We got a history.
洛城警探 征收你的单车
I’m LAPD. I’m commandeering your bike.
搞错了 挂断重拨
I messed up! Hang up. Got to do it again.
黑色宾士和林肯?
Black Mercedes and black Continental, huh?
我们追这辆 你们追林肯
We’ll take it. Locate the Continental.
你怎么做都别扯上我
Do what you want, but leave me out of it.
三合会要把他们赎出来
…and the Triad’s buying their release.
你挑了个怪天使传话给我
You sure picked a strange angel, honey.
我不想结婚 其实我很想
I didn’t want to get married but I do.
我想先当妻子再当母亲
I want to be a wife before I’m a mother.
快去找个神父来 里欧!
Leo, go get a priest! Goddamn it, Leo!
她好可爱 看看她
Look at her. You’re so cute. Look at you.
大家靠紧一点 护士拍不到
Squeeze together. Candy-stripers out.
不是问他啦 是问孩子的爹
No! Not him! The father of the baby!
快餐号♥ 这是海岸警备队
Code 7, maintain your present course.
我说他激动 太”激动”了
I said he was zealous. Full of zeal.
我发誓不说 我保证
I swear I won’t, ever. I promise. What?
那是小平和他爷爷阿洪
That’s Ping with his grandfather, Hong.
我们顺路载你去
We’re going there anyway. We’ll drive you.
我们和里欧有约吗?
We supposed to be meeting Leo somewhere?
我没喝酒 他们胡说
I wasn’t drinking! They just said that.
趴下 给我他妈的趴下
Get down! Get down! Get the fuck down!
好了 数到三就跳
Hey, I got it here! Now, you jump! On 3!
尽管坐 没关系 坐啊
No, sit down, really. It’s fine. Sit.
离乡背井一定很不好过
It ought to be tough leaving home, huh?
算是吧 告诉你们真♥相♥
Sort of. Okay, listen to what happens.
12号♥直升机 请讲
3-William-56, this is Air 12, go ahead.
试试看 拜托
Look, just give it a shot, will you, guys?
你老是把事情搞得很复杂
Why you always make shit complicated?!
高速公路警♥察♥ 我正在
Highway Patrol, this is William-356…
我和老婆的两个姐妹上♥床♥
I’m sleeping with my wife’s 2 sisters.
被我老婆发现就不好笑了
Not so good… when my wife finds out.
要是你想那就太好了
If you want to someday, that’d be great.
我说谎 我知道你不想
I just lied. I know you don’t want to.
-是犹太人吗? -大概不是吧
– You’re Jewish? – Not necessarily.
全国枪♥械♥协会发言人吧
I don’t know. A spokesman for the NRA?
你还等什么?快开枪
Why are you waiting? Shoot the bastard!
瑞格 你这么说太卑鄙了
Okay, that’s hitting below the belt.
我们很想留下来帮你
We’d shoot the breeze with you, Butler,
明天见 我搭别人便车
– I’ll catch a squad ride. – See you.
总比她嫁错人好多了
Better than her marrying the wrong guy.
他们靠拍马屁升官了
They got brown rings Around their noses
你一定会说:医生…
You’d tell me something like, “Doc…
成天趴着 在地板上吃
Lived on the floor, ate on the floor,
在地板上睡 在地板上看电视
slept and watched TV on the floor.
他跟在后面 别看他
Because he’s following us. Don’t look.
难道我是黑道的会计师?
Do I look like the Crips’ accountant?
你好 又来烦你了
Uncle Benny, I hope this is a bad time.
我什么都不知道
But still I don’t know anything about it.
你没干坏事干嘛跑?
You didn’t do nothing, why you running?
这是我爸的表 收下
Here. This is my pop’s. Here, take it.
不 我的肩膀没事
There’s nothing wrong with my shoulder.
-你约了他吗? -不好笑
– You get his phone number? – Funny.
嘟嘟嘟四…嘟嘟嘟五
Duh-duh-duh-duh-4. Duh-duh-duh-duh-5.
最好 他会把他搞疯
That’s the idea. He’ll drive him nuts.
应该不难找
Shouldn’t be too hard to find in this town.
阿洪一家人 他们人在那里?
Where’s the Hongs? Where are they?
大拖车上的警探有麻烦
Officer in trouble! Oversized trailer.
请将证明文件准备好
Please have proper documentation ready.
我的牙医在底特律!
My dentist is in Detroit or I would go!
烧掉我家的那家伙
What about the guy who torched my house?
不管怎样我都要跟你在一起
I’ll take you any way I can get you.
香港回归后他们被关起来
Reds jailed them when they took over.
太棒了
– We fucked you. It’s beautiful. – Beautiful.
你干嘛要骗我?
What’s going on? Why are you lying to me?
你和萝娜也快有小孩了
…and you and Lorna will have a baby.
是萝娜 她要生了
Yep, it’s Lorna. She’s having the baby.
你准备好了而且快生了
You’re as ready as you’re going to be.
-走吧 -等一下
– All right, let’s go. – No, wait, wait!
替洪家请求政♥治♥庇护
and they’re giving asylum to the Hongs.
我们比他强…强多了
We’re better than him. We’re better!
那有鲨鱼吃自己的同类?
You think sharks eat their own kind?
虽然我没戴戒指 但是…
I don’t wear the ring anymore but
靠近了 再来怎么做?
Okay, I’m upside. Now what do we do?
四组证件 全是真的
Four sets of papers, totally genuine.
-没有啊 -有 我听到的
– I didn’t. – I was standing here!
他每个细胞都渴望她
“Every fiber in his being desired her.
别安慰我了
You’re saying that to make me feel better.
昨天我到风纪组
I dropped by Internal Affairs yesterday.
闭嘴 瑞格 我不想听了
Stop it, Riggs! I can’t hear that.
我警告你 别跟他说
Not a word. I’m telling you, nothing.
别跟她的小孩同名
We don’t want to double up or anything.
厨房♥有个中国人
There’s a Chinese person in the kitchen.
命案查得怎么样?
What you got on the freighter homicide?
可能哪天他会救你一命
He might have to back you up one day.
好炫的车 我喜欢
Nice inconspicuous vehicle. I like it.
你的同伙是谁?快说是谁?
Who’s your partner? Son of a bitch!
多亏你们 我被拘留半天
Thanks a lot, you guys. Very funny.
你的脸怎么了?
– What happened? The scratches. – A dog.
跟我老爸都没讲这么久
I won’t talk to my daddy for 3 hours!
干嘛和你在电♥话♥上讲?
Why am I talking to you on the phone?
有自动驾驶 你握方向盘
There’s cruise control! Just steer!
快想想该怎么混进诊所
Think about how we can talk to Benny.
包括警♥察♥和他们的家人
Including cops… and their families.
由一名贪污将军负责
It’s run by a corrupt Chinese general.
三合会存心耍你
Very hard when Triad tried to sit on it.
这小子不好搞定
Son of a bitch is going to be a handful.
我小时候有只青蛙宠物
When I was a kid… I had a pet frog.
我说好 我们结婚吧!
Yes, I did. Okay. Let’s do it. Okay.
-你们都很认真吗? -绝对认真
Are you both serious about this?
好吧 你们叫什么名字?
What the hell. What are your names?
…等等 至死不渝?
Etcetera, etcetera. The same thing.
他好像有点愤世及嫉俗
He takes the job kind of personally.
回家睡觉吧
We better get up before the sun comes up.
这样也会惹上麻烦?
Does trouble just go looking for you?
我猜你不想结婚
I sort of figured you didn’t want that.
我们算是稀有动物
We’re dinosaurs headed for extinction.
这里又不是军队
It’s the police force not the military.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!