我马上来
I’ll be behind you.
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
什么味道?
What’s that smell?
快点啦!
You got to do this!
眼睛好大
Look at those eyes!
你得退后
You got to back up.
别转过来
Don’t turn around!
别转过来
Don’t turn around!
做什么?
What the hell for?
去你的 瑞格
Go spit, Riggs!
在船尾
Starboard side aft.
海岸警备队 这是洛城警探莫道
Code 7.
加油! 里欧
You can make it!
你还好吧?
You okay, though?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
召♥妓♥、吸毒
Hookers, drugs…
是谁干的?
Who’s doing this?
你才是
Speak for yourself.
我不喜欢你
I don’t like you.
他的餐馆
At his restaurant.
我不动
Okay, I won’t move!
赶快决定
Make up your mind!
这是你的椅子
It’s your chair.
你是位爷爷
You’re a grandpa!
你没表?
You have no watch?
抱住他
Hold him, hold him.
我的肩膀
It’s the shoulder.
算你走运
You’re lucky, kid.
随便啦
Whatever, whatever.
说我不在 我不在
I’m not here.
调查什么?
Investigate what?
谁的车?
Whose car is that?
你来干嘛?
Why are you here?
让女人离开
Let the women go.
快点揍扁他
Come on, get him!
你来干嘛?
Why are you here?
大家都没事吧?
Everybody okay?
好 走
Yeah, let’s do it.
那是一氧…
That’s nitro…
对 我想结婚
Yes. Yes, I do.
不太合理
That sounded thin.
太妙了
“Bloody marvelous.”
咱们去告诉他吧
Let’s tell him.
你要干嘛?
What do you want?
这全是伪钞
It’s counterfeit.
你自己看吧
See for yourself.
我收黑钱?
I’m on the take?!
你剩几发?
How many you got?
他们往哪逃?
Where’d they go?
上帝啊 快告诉我
God! Will me!
我永远拥有你
Always have you.
马丁和萝娜
Martin and Lorna.
祝你们好运
Good luck, Lorna,
你们看看
Look at that baby.
过来啊
Get in the picture.
要是会呢?
What if he does?
莉安怎么呢?
Rianne’s what?!
干嘛呀?
What’s the deal?!
干得好
Smart move, Riggs.
太完美了
Bloody marvelous.
有问题吗?
Something wrong?
他是被处决
He was executed.
走了 走了
We out of here.
莫道队长
Captain Murtaugh.
莫道队长
Captain Murtaugh.
给我听好
Listen carefully!
你看到我?
You saw me, huh?
还有枪
Check out the gun.
他叫什么?
What’s his name?
嘿 瑞格 别乱动
Don’t move!
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
随时奉培
Anytime you want.
搞什么?
What’s the point?
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
女人说不就是不
“No” means no!
那就雇用他吧
Let’s hire him!
我呼吸不了
I can’t breathe!
你没事吧?
You okay, honey?
需要无线电
We need a radio.
让开
Get out of the way!
我的小英雄呢?
How’s my hero?
有电♥话♥吗?
You got a phone?
真好笑
That’s a good one.
太妙了!
Bloody marvelous!
你们好
How are you, boys?
会讲英文吗?
Speaky English?
萝娜呼叫我
Lorna beeped me.
他要出来了
It’s coming now.
等一下!
Hold it! Hold it!
她的头发
Look at the hair.
她是我的宝宝
That’s my baby!
快走啊
-Get going. Get–
你说什么?
What’d you say?
-好啦 -数到2
On 2! Ready?
我来帮忙
Want me to help?
滚远一点
Get out of here!
上船去
Let’s board them.
快游呀 里欧
Come on, Leo!
成为美国公民
U.S. Citizens.
他名字像某种食物
It’s a food.
没有错
I don’t think so.
好 琵朵拉
Okay. Piadora.
一大家子人
A large family.
曼德拉?
Nelson Mandela?!
近来可好?
What’s shaking?
看到了
Yeah, we saw you.
“吃屎”吧?
…”eat shit”?
我认得他
I know this guy.
白特 过来
Get over here!
我留了话
I leave message.
我不知道 我没表
Don’t know.
才不咧 胡扯
No. Bullshit.
知道为什么吗?
You know why?
看到他吗?
Do you see him?
我太太翠西
Trish, my wife.
你坐前面
There. Sit down.
太妙了
Bloody marvelous.
小平 你摸
Feel the baby!
怎么了?
What’s going on?
只能在大♥陆♥用
Only in China.
该走了 罗杰
We got to go!
总是个方法
It was an idea!
感激不尽
I appreciate it.
实际上
Matter of fact…
挚爱的伴侣
Dearly beloved.
挚爱的伴侣
Dearly beloved.
已经亲了
You already did.
不能骂脏话
No, no, please.
大浑蛋
Regular asshole.
小孩
– Shit! – A baby.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!