这些钱只能用来擦屁♥股♥
Wiping your ass.
就放你一马
We don’t give a shit.
左轮枪 六发
Wheel gun. 6 shots.
你有跟她上♥床♥
You’re boinking her!
我在想或许…
I thought maybe…
你们是我的家人
You’re my family…
你看看
Rog, look what I found.
你怎么来了?
What you doing here?
快离开这里
Go! Get out of here!
你要当爸爸了
You’ll be a father!
干嘛要拍翅膀?
Flap my arms? Why?
瑞格 别闹了
Don’t fool around!
那是枪声吗?
Did you hear shots?
不 我来开
No, no, I’ll drive!
是的 长官
Blankets, yes, sir!
可恶 我的船没了
Shit. My Code 7.
翠西给我的
Trish gave it to me.
他会把他宰了
He’d kill them. So?
-买♥♥避孕药 -打官司
Contraceptives.
拜托 闹够了 好吗?
Okay? Enough!
午饭可以吃半天
Take long lunches.
改天吧
I’ll take a raincheck.
我下次会记住
I’ll remember that.
也没逮到他
We never nailed him.
你在干嘛?
What you doing, Leo?
这是双面镜
Yes, it’s a two-way.
吃饭去
Have something to eat.
可惜没打中
Too bad they missed.
我会盯着你
I’m on your ass too.
别乱砸东西
Remember, no damage!
瑞格 我来了
Riggs, I’m coming!
抓紧 我来了
Hold on! I got you!
班尼会宰了他
Benny’ll shoot him.
好 轻松点
Okay, take it easy!
我们得走了
We have to go, baby.
追上他了
We’re gaining on him.
是班尼的手下
It was Uncle Benny.
请你安静
Just please be quiet.
也别向我开枪
You won’t shoot me.
别打♥针♥!
I don’t need needles!
莫道 快点
Murtaugh! Hurry up!
尸体在里面
Bodies are in there.
小心点
Take care of yourself.
给点掌声吧
Don’t we get a hand?
天啊 我去开车
I’ll get the car.
在我心中和脑海里
In here and here.
他说好耶!里欧
He said okay, Leo.
你愿嫁给我吗?
Will you marry me?
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?!
这男孩真漂亮
Boy, what a beauty.
我在退了
I’m taking big steps!
现在怎么办?
What do we do now?
她还没结婚咧
She’s not married.
它又不累
He don’t look tired.
过着幸福的日子
You do all the…
我可以感觉到
I still feel it…
够了啦
All right, all right!
别杀死它
Nobody’s killing it.
说来话长
That’s a long story.
好 伯格
All right, Boogers.
能透露一点消息吗?
Sir, over here!
我绝对不说
I promise. I won’t.
我在解放奴隶
I’m freeing slaves
真累人
-Oh, boy. -I’m tired.
班尼是个老滑头
Benny’s slippery.
不是这里
This is not the way.
三个死人?
Three dead Chinese?
瞧 很快吧
See? It’s quicker!
来 两百块
Here, here. $ 200.
瑞格 别跳
Riggs, don’t jump!
好让你弄丢
So you can lose it.
那是谁的车?
You know that car?
过来 平
Cut me loose, Ping!
我欠你一次
I owe you one, kid.
警♥察♥!靠边停车!
LAPD! Pull over!
你们是坏警♥察♥
You’re lousy cops.
再加多一点
Crank that baby up.
意思就是…
Renminbi means…
你真会搞笑
You’re a funny guy.
那是什么?
What you got there?
你疯啦?
What are you, crazy?
是莫道
Riggs, it’s Murtaugh.
我去打电♥话♥
Let me make a call.
哪个是阿洪?
Which one is Hong?
我孩子要生了
I’m having a baby.
我懂你的意思
I got the message.
祝你生产顺利!
Have a nice baby!
这小丑是谁?
Who’s this joker?
把他撞倒
Let’s run him over.
它活蹦乱跳
He’s a lively one.
你忘不了她
It’s not finished.
扬帆!
Man the bilge pump!”
快转右 罗杰
Hard right, Rog!
给我站住
Stop where you are!
说脏话不要紧吧?
Can I say that?
什么?是啊 我弄好了
Yeah, I did.
吃早点吧
You want breakfast?
“爱之物语”
Serve and Protect
白特也不错
I like Lee Butter.
名字不错
I like those names.
两趟才载完
It took two trips.
阉了他
Cut their balls off.
快滚吧
Now get out of here.
队长好
Captains outrageous!
喜欢上我
Likes me like that?
你懂吗?
Have you got that?!
你太低级了
You’re disgusting!
他要干嘛?
What does he want?
你要接住我吗?
You’ll catch me?
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
瑞格 你没事吧?
You all right?
对 干杯
Yeah, yeah, toast.
多谢你
Thank you so much…
他就是凶手
He’s your shooter.
他没逃太远
He didn’t get far.
班尼会看到他
Benny’ll see him.
欢迎回来
Welcome back. Shit.
莫道队长
Captain Murtaugh…
你最好先看一下
You better come.
乖 呼吸
Thataboy. Breathe.
打他 别打我
Hit him, not me.
完全记不起来
I can’t remember.
你说祖先
You said ancestors.
我们真有一套
Damn, we’re good.
我是有一套
I have my moments.
你说得对
Yeah, you’re right.
你在上面吗?
Are you up there?
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
我在跟踪你
I was tailing you.
和我的朋友
…and my friends.