Come to my place. I’m a gourmet cook.
到我家吧 我是个好厨师
Let go of the basket.
放下你的购物篮
I’ll scream.
我要大叫了
I’ll embarrass you in public. You’ll turn red like that apple.
我要公开让你丢脸 你会脸红
Come on with me. No, no, please.
跟我走吧 不 拜托
Let go of my bag! Look what she’s doing! Somebody call a cop!
女士 放开我的篮子 快去报♥警♥
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Let’s go before someone calls a cop.
我们走吧 免得有人报♥警♥
You are a cop.
你就是警♥察♥
You must be an honest cop.
你一定是个诚实的警♥察♥
It ain’t much, but it’s everything I said. Look at the view.
虽然没什么 但我说的都是真的 看一下这里的风景
I did exaggerate about one thing, though.
有一件事我夸大了
I’m not exactly a gourmet cook. I can only make chili.
我不是好厨师 我只会做墨西哥辣豆汤
Like it with crushed Oreos? Of course.
你喜不喜欢加巧克力饼干? 当然要加
A woman after my own heart.
跟我很合的女人
Watch your step.
小心走
Sam wants in.
山姆要加入
Here, sit down. Oh, wait a minute. A little filthy.
来吧 请坐 等一下 有点脏
I have no wine. How about a beer?
我没有红酒 啤酒可以吗?
That’s fine.
没关系
She drinks beer.
她喝啤酒
What’s the matter? You got a dirty glass?
怎么了? 杯子太脏吗?
Oh, it’s the wedding ring.
喔 是我的婚戒
I used to be married.
我结过婚了
Not any more?
但现在是单身?
Not any more.
现在我是单身
I’ve got something on the stove.
我煮了一些东西
Rudd’s hiding behind his diplomatic credentials, isn’t he?
鲁德拿外交豁免权当挡箭牌 对吧?
Rudd’s hiding behind his diplomatic credentials.
鲁德拿外交豁免权当挡箭牌
He’s not a very nice guy.
他不是好人
Whatever he’s doing…
不论他做了什么
he shouldn’t get away with it.
都不该让他逍遥法外
How’s it hanging, Wyler?
运动还舒服吗? 伟勒
What do you want? I hope better than Murtaugh.
你想做什么? 我希望你比墨陶厉害
Easy, easy.
别激动
Tell me something. Have your brains ever seen the light of day?
告诉我 你们到底了不了解状况?
Who are you? What do you want? I’m a cop!
你是谁? 你想做什么? 我是警♥察♥
No, you were a cop.
不 你以前是警♥察♥
Hurry up, honey.
甜心 我们要迟到了
I’m going to take a couple laps before I go to the station.
我要游几圈再到警局
Sam, take a hike. No Stooges tonight. Go on.
山姆 去散步 今晚不能看电视 快去吧
Get that beer in here.
喝杯啤酒吧
Don’t worry about it.
别担心
Cavanaugh, are you in or out?
卡凡诺瓦 你要不要玩?
I’m out.
我不要玩
Put some music on.
放点音乐吧
Who’s not accounted for?
谁还没来报到?
Riggs and Murtaugh.
里格斯跟墨陶
Murtaugh’s taking the witness to a new location.
墨陶送证人到新地点
And Riggs? Hasn’t checked in yet.
里格斯呢? 他一直没联络
Get on the radio and find them!
用无线电找到他
We lost Wyler, Collins, Cavanaugh. How many do we have to lose?
我们失去伟勒 柯林斯跟 卡凡诺瓦 我们还要失去多少人?
Let’s worry about the ones that are alive, all right? Do it.
先担心那些还活着的人 好吗? 快去吧
Sorry, Captain.
抱歉 队长
Get me Riggs.
帮我接里格斯
I’ll get that.
我得接电♥话♥
Wrong number.
打错了
Thanks to you, I missed my poker game and I was feeling real lucky.
因为你的关系 我没办法去打牌 我觉得我的手气应该不错
Okay, so what I see are nice, conservative tax returns.
好吧 我想这些退税单很保守
Everything by the book, black and white.
全部照规矩来 白纸黑字写得很清楚
So you just need to play around in the gray areas…
你只要游走灰色地带
if you want to see some bucks.
如果你想大捞一笔
On your salary, there’s not much to do but you need deductions.
你的薪水没什么好说的 你必须加强扣除额的部分
My boat. You can’t deduct it.
我的船 那无法抵扣
No, it’s the bill of sale.
不 它是特♥价♥品
I know, but you can’t do it.
我知道 但那无法抵扣
That’s it, my boat! Let’s go!
没错 我的船 走吧
To my house.
回我家
Because of my boat.
因为我的船
Look at this commercial.
看看这则广♥告♥
Look at the body on this kid. She is so hot.
看看那孩子的身材 她真的很辣
What are you doing? I want to look at the girl! Why’d you do that?
你在做什么? 看看那个女孩 你却关掉电视
I didn’t hear you say that.
我没听到你那么说
Say what? She’s great.
说什么? 她真的很棒
She makes me want to buy rubbers.
让我想买♥♥保险套
Time for the seventh inning stretch.
现在是第七局的伸展时间
That’s a baseball expression.
那是棒球术语
I know.
我知道
But we’re only up to the fourth inning.
但我们才到第四局
Batter up.
该上场打击了
Stay in the car.
待在车里
I’ll only be a minute, okay?
我马上出来 好吗?
Stay in the car? It’s cold. You have no door.
我不要待在车上 真的好冷 你连车门都没有
You’re the reason there’s no door. Turn on the heat.
没有车门是你害的 很冷的话就打开暖气
Don’t touch anything. Nothing. I mean nothing!
别乱碰 我要你什么都别碰
Alba Varden. Why do I know the name?
艾芭·瓦登 为什么我知道那个名字呢?
It’s here. It’s got to be.
就在这里 一定是的
Another day, another hobby. Yeah, another hobby. What’s new?
新的一天 新的嗜好 对 有什么新消息呢?
That’s the day on my boat.
那天搭我的船出海
It’s not there. Where is it?
不是这个 在哪里呢?
My birthday.
生日快乐
I’ll be damned.
我的天啊
Alba Varden is a ship, not a woman.
艾芭·瓦登是船 不是女人的名字
Leo, I told you to stay in the car!
里奥 我要你待在车上
Shit!
该死
Nailed them both.
一次解决两个
My car!
我的车
Leo!
里奥
Get up, get dressed. Get dressed. Come on.
起来 穿上衣服 穿上衣服 来
I don’t understand. Just trust me. I got a bad feeling.
我不了解 相信我 我有不祥的预感
Get in the truck. The keys are under the front seat.
上车 钥匙在座椅下面
When they stop to reload, run for the truck!
他们停下来装弹时 立刻冲上车
What about you? I’ll be okay.
你呢? 我会没事的
I’ll meet you in the truck. Go on! Stay out of the light!
上车见 快去 躲在阴影处
The master race.
优秀种族
You shit! Who were those people?
该死 他们是谁?
You tell me. Was it your husband? What are you doing Saturday?
你来告诉我吧 是你老公吗? 你星期六要做什么?
It’s Sam!
是山姆
Head down!
趴下
Come on, Sam!
快点 山姆
Come on, Sam.
快点 山姆
Shake a leg.
动作快
You made it.
你做到了
Has he got any holes in him?
它有被打中吗?
Oh, you clever dog.
你是只聪明的狗
I promised to have you home by 11.
我保证11点会送你回家
This is the most incredible first date I’ve ever been on.
这是我最刺♥激♥的第一次约会
Wait until the second one.
等着看第二次约会吧
No more helicopters, please. Okay, I promise.
别再有直升机了 拜托 好吧 我保证
This is a very nice building.
你住的地方很不错
Any vacancies? I’m between homes.
有空屋吗? 我在找房♥子
You can stay right here.
你可以待在这里
I can?
真的吗?
Yes, there’s a vacant apartment up there.
对 楼上有间空公♥寓♥
I’m kidding.
开玩笑的
You can stay with me.
你可以跟我住
Tonight?
今晚吗?
Yes, tonight. And tomorrow night. And the night after that.
对 今晚 明晚跟后天晚上
And after that?
之后呢?
Don’t push your luck.
别得寸进尺