Get off me. I don’t want anybody to see us like this.
放开我 我不要任何人看到我们这样
Mr. Jones?
琼斯先生
Sit down.
请坐
What can I do for you today?
今天有什么需要我效劳的吗?
I have this problem, this very delicate matter.
我有个问题 这真的很敏感
My friend wants to emigrate to South Africa.
我朋友想移♥民♥到南非
Of course, I can help him do that.
当然我可以帮助他
I want you to talk him out of it.
我要你说服他别那么做
Talk him out of it?
说服他别那么做?
Whatever for?
为什么?
This is a bad time for him to go, with all the trouble.
现在他不适合到那里去 问题太多了
Have him come back later in the week and we’ll sit down…
这星期何不请你朋友过来一趟 我们可以坐下来…
He’s here.
他在这里
Yeah, he’s here now. Alphonse?
对 他就在这里 阿方斯
There must be some mistake.
这一定是误会了
Say, what?
你说什么?
Listen to your friend. He knows what he’s talking about.
听你朋友的话 他知道他在说什么
I don’t think you want to go to South Africa.
我想你不会希望到南非去的
Why not?
为什么?
Because you’re black.
因为你是黑人
You are.
你真的是黑人
He is.
他是黑人
Of course I am black. That’s why I want to go.
当然我是黑人 所以我要去南非
To join my brothers in the struggle…
加入我的苦难兄弟们
against the racist…
对抗种族视暴♥政♥
fascist…
跟法♥西♥斯♥
white minority regime!
对抗白人少数种族政♥权♥
Fascist regime!
法♥西♥斯♥政♥权♥
One man, one vote!
一人一票
Free South Africa, you son-of-a-bitch!
解放南非 你这个混♥蛋♥
I’ve heard as much as I want to. You must leave.
我听够了 我得命令你离开
What’s happening? Don’t touch me! Back off!
发生了什么事? 别碰我 退后
Close the security gate! Quickly!
关闭安全门 快点
End apartheid now!
立刻结束种族隔离
You going to arrest me if I don’t shut up?
我不闭嘴的话你逮捕我吗?
One man, one vote! Free South Africa! Give me that flag!
一人一票 自♥由♥的南非 给我那面旗子
You can’t push me out!
你不能推我出去
You call this security?
你说这叫做保全?
More people come in and out of here than Grand Central Station.
这里进出的人比中♥央♥车站还多
Wait, gentlemen!
等一下 男士们
Don’t bother to call the police. I’m here already.
别报♥警♥ 我就是警♥察♥
I should have known.
我早该猜到的
Well, well.
好吧
The master race.
原来是优秀种族
I hope you realize the trouble you are in right now.
我希望你了解你惹上大♥麻♥烦了
As usual, you people have everything upside down and turned around.
你还是那么会颠倒是非 反黑为白
Gentlemen…
男士们
show Officer Riggs into the street.
请送里格斯先生出去
Fingers off.
手放下
Hands off!
别碰
Let me see that.
让我看一下
That’s a piece of hardware you got. Where do you get that stuff?
那把枪火力很强大 你怎么会有那样的武器?
I’ve never seen it. Where’s it from, South Africa?
我从来没看过那种枪 它是打哪里来的? 南非吗?
Don’t move.
不要动
You haven’t heard about me? I got a bad reputation. Sometimes I go nuts.
我很讶异你们没听说过我 我的名声不太好 有时候我会抓狂
Don’t move.
不要动
I’ll make a deal with you, Arjen. Or is it Aryan?
我可以跟你谈条件 艾贾 或许我该叫你亚利安
Whatever the fuck your name is.
你叫什么并不重要
You fold up your tents…
只要你收拾家当
and get out of my country…
滚出我的国家
and I won’t do anything to you.
我就放你一马
I’ll leave you alone.
不会再烦你
‘Cause if you stick around here, I’m gonna fuck your ass.
只要你留下来 我一定会拿你开刀
Send you home with your balls in a sling.
然后把你的尸体送回你老家
Just get out of here…
给我滚出去
Kaffir lover.
黑人走狗
Eenie…
一
meenie…
二
miney…
三
Hey, Moe!
就是你
Sorry, Adolf.
抱歉 希♥特♥勒♥
Pick them up with your hands.
快捡起来
Big smile. Big smile!
笑一个 笑一个
Vorstedt, come here.
佛斯戴特 过来
Vorstedt!
佛斯戴特
Hello, Officer…? Martin Riggs.
你好 警官 我是马丁·里格斯
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么?
I’ve been with your boss… shooting the breeze.
我来找你老板 跟他聊天
Shooting his fish.
开他的玩笑
The guy goes, “But, but, but… you’re black!”
那家伙说”可是… 你是黑人”
He’s black.
他是黑人
No shit.
他吓坏了
He started some shit!
我相信他吓到挫屎了
You get into Rudd’s office?
你溜进鲁德的办公室了吗?
I got up there.
对 我混进去了
Aryan Crud and his Brown Shirts turned up, but I ripped this off a pad.
亚利安混♥蛋♥跟他的手下出现 但我从记事本撕下这一页
“Alba Varden, Thursday. ” Alba Varden?
“艾芭·瓦登 星期四” 艾芭·瓦登?
Isn’t that Hitler’s girlfriend?
那不是希♥特♥勒♥的女朋友吗?
That’s Eva Braun.
她叫伊娃布朗
He has a date with her Thursday.
星期四他跟她有个约会
Her name sounds familiar.
她的名字听起来好熟
I don’t know her. It just sounds familiar. Alba Varden.
不 只是觉得听起来很熟 艾芭·瓦登
A deli! Let’s eat. I’m starving.
那边有家熟食店 我们去吃东西吧 我饿了
I’ll spring.
我请客
Let’s go. Sounds good.
走吧 听起来不错
Get out the other side, Leo. It’s okay!
从另一边下车 里奥没事的
No cars.
没有车啊
That policeman.
那个警♥察♥
You should pick from the bottom.
你该从下面拿
They put the old stuff on top.
他们会把存货放在上面
Officer Riggs!
里格斯警官
I followed you from the consulate.
我从使♥馆♥开始就跟踪你了
You followed me?
你跟踪我?
Well, I needed some pork chops and a toilet brush, too.
对 我还得买♥♥猪排跟马桶刷
I wanted to apologize…
我要为那天的事
for the other day, if we frightened you.
跟你道歉 以防我们吓到你了
I was a bit startled by all those guns.
看到那些枪 我的确吓到了
I’m sorry. And I wanted to thank you, too.
对不起 我还要谢谢你
Thank me for what?
为什么要谢谢我?
You don’t like your boss very much, do you?
你不太喜欢你老板对吧?
I don’t like many things about my boss and my country.
我的老板跟我的国家 有很多地方让我不喜欢
But I like my job very much.
但我很喜欢我的工作
It keeps me here in Los Angeles.
它让我能待在洛杉矶
You like this town?
你喜欢这个城市?
That’s a new one.
那倒新鲜了
I forgot your first name. It’s Rika.
我忘了你叫什么名字 我叫丽卡
Rika Van Haagen-Dazs.
丽卡范·哈根达斯
Ice cream? No, Van den Haas. It’s Dutch.
冰淇淋品牌? 不 范丹·哈斯 那是荷兰姓氏
That’s real pretty.
你的名字非常美
You got a rabbit at home?
你养了兔子或这是你的晚餐?
It’s mine.
这是我的晚餐
Shop one day at a time?
一天来买♥♥一次东西?
Good police work, officer.
你的观察力不错
I get paid for that.
这是我的工作
I don’t shop for the entire week.
我一整个星期没购物了
Why not?
为什么?
I never know what I’ll be hungry for.
我不知道我会想吃什么
Wait. Have dinner with me.
等一下 跟我一起吃晚餐
I got a nice place on the beach. A good view from every window.
我在海滩有个不错的地方 每个窗户都有景观
A beautiful sunset. Come on, be original. Everyone else says no.
非常美的日落 来吧 有点创意 其他人都拒绝我