You won’t turn around and come back.
他们知道你不会调头回去
So who gets fucked? Leo Getz.
谁被整了? 里奥·盖兹
I’m not eating this tuna!
我不吃鱿鱼
Shut up!
闭嘴
Get rid of that man.
把那个家伙赶走
You’re going to have to leave the premises right now.
你得立刻离开
The morning faxes.
今天早上的传真
What’s the matter? He kick you out of the house?
怎么了? 他把你踢出来了吗?
I want you to bite Leo for me.
我要你帮我咬里奥
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I’m cleaning up this pigsty.
我在打扫这个猪窝
I like this pigsty.
我喜欢我的生活方式
When did you last do the refrigerator? Or the pan under it?
你上次打扫冰箱是什么时候? 还有冰箱下面的锅子?
There’s a pan under there?
冰箱下面有锅子?
Where’s my phone?
我的电♥话♥在哪里?
Where’s my TV? What have you done?
你把电视机搬到哪里去了?
Everything is outside.
东西通通在外面
Just stop what you’re doing.
别再这么做
Get the dog out of here! You go before the mutt.
把狗带出去 狗的地位比你高
Out, out! Oh, man.
出去 天啊
It’s Collins.
我是柯林斯
Has Murtaugh checked in with you?
墨陶有跟你联络吗?
No. Why?
没有 怎么了?
I haven’t heard from him. He doesn’t answer his phone.
我一直没有他的消息 他没接电♥话♥
I’ll be right there.
我马上过去
Stay in the car.
待在车上…
I’m upstairs!
我在楼上
Should I call 999, officer in distress?
我该打电♥话♥找支援吗?
I’ll cover the back!
我负责后门
Where are you? I’m up here.
你在哪里? 我在这里
In here.
这边
Good morning.
早安
First time in 20 years…
这是二十年来
I get the bathroom to myself.
我第一次一个人独占浴室
No kids banging on the door. No wife asking me to hurry up.
没有孩子敲门 太太不会叫我快一点
Just me and my new Saltwater Sportsman magazine!
只有我跟我新订的《钓鱼杂♥志♥》
The one with the article on deep-sea fishing?
有深海钓鱼报导的杂♥志♥?
So I’m reading about marlin fishing in the Gulf of Mexico…
坐在这里看 在墨西哥钓马林鱼的报导
when I glanced over.
我用眼睛的余光看到这个
Oh, Jesus.
天啊
Is that all?
就那样?
You scared the shit out of me.
你吓死我了
Scared the shit out of you?
我吓死你了?
How long you been here?
你在这里坐了多久?
I’ve been here all night.
我在这里做了一整夜
My legs are so numb I don’t know if I can…
我的腿都麻了 我不知道我能不能…
Don’t move.
别动
I can’t.
我动不了
Just stay that way. Do you mind?
乖乖别动 你介意吗?
It’s a dirty job, but someone’s got to do it.
这是肮脏的工作 但总得有人来做
Tell me I’m not fucked.
告诉我没有炸♥弹♥
He’s fucked.
他完了
Okay, but I’d be lying.
好吧 我真的很想骗你
You’ll be okay if you don’t stand up.
不站起来应该就没事
That’s a relief.
那真的是太好了
I have to get help. No way!
我得去找支援 不行
Why?
为什么?
I’m on the toilet. Give me a break.
我坐在马桶上 饶了我吧
This is serious. I got to get the bomb squad here.
情况很严重 我得请拆弹小组过来
Bomb squad?
拆弹小组?
Okay, call them in.
好吧 请他们过来
Don’t use the open frequency.
但别用公共频道
Let’s try to keep this quiet, okay?
尽量低调点 好吗?
Sure. Trust me.
没问题 相信我
An escort is really not necessary.
我不需要有人护送
I know you’re a psychiatrist, but it’s not a pretty sight.
我知道你是心理医生 但这一幕不怎么好看
I have helped policemen through very traumatic moments.
我帮助很多警♥察♥经历创伤
There is nothing in this room that I cannot handle.
这里没有我应付不了的事
I was wrong.
我错了
Excuse me.
对不起
I should’ve known, where there’s one, there’s the other.
我早该知道的 你们总是形影不离
You’re a psychiatrist? I have these dreams.
你是心理医生吗? 我做了一些梦
It’s ready to come out.
准备出去了
I got to live in this house!
我得住在这间房♥子里
Clear this room.
我要清空这个房♥间
Come on, Riggs.
来吧 里格斯
You, too, Riggs.
你也得离开 里格斯
No.
不
Riggs, out.
里格斯 出去
All right.
好吧
Dive into the tub.
躲到浴缸里
Then pull the bomb blanket over your head.
躲进去时拿防爆毯盖住头
This cast iron tub will withstand a hell of a blast.
这是很不错的铸铁浴缸 可以抵挡极大的冲击力
I can’t.
我办不到
He can’t. He’s been on there for 18 hours.
他办不到 他在这里坐了十八到二十小时
He can’t even walk.
他根本没办法走路
I’m gonna have to help him.
我得帮他
All right, you better wear this.
好吧 你最好穿上这个
The nitrogen?
氮气呢?
Almost there.
快好了
He’s spraying this thing with liquid nitrogen…
他得用液态氮喷这个玩意
to give you 1 or 2 seconds before detonation.
在引爆前为你争取一到两秒的时间
Got that? 2 seconds. Thanks a lot.
懂吗? 一到两秒 谢谢
Lights out.
走了
Get him up and out.
让他出来
Good luck.
祝你们好运
You got a piece?
你有枪吗?
Yeah, a Smith and Wesson. Try this one.
有 史密斯威瑟 试试这把
Safety’s on. I’ll collect it later.
安全开了 我待会儿去跟你拿
Good luck.
祝你们好运
Alone at last.
终于可以独处了
Why didn’t they plant the bomb in Trish’s stove?
为什么他们不把炸♥弹♥ 装在翠希的炉子上?
All the needless suffering could have ended there.
那么做能终止许多不必要的痛苦
I’m going to die on a toilet.
我会死在马桶上
Guys like you don’t die on toilets.
像你这样的人不会死在马桶上
And I’m here and I don’t plan on going now.
总之我在这里 我不打算现在离开
Let’s do it.
该开始干活了
On three. Wait, let me get into the tub.
数到三 等一下 我先躲到浴缸里
I’m just going to give you…
我会跟你说…
On three, huh? What do you say?
数到三 怎么样?
One…
一
two…
二
Wait.
等一下
Do we do it on three, or…
在三的时候行动…
one, two, three…
或是一 二 三
… then do it? It’s your ass. It’s up to you.
再开始动作 这是你的屁♥股♥ 你来决定
My ass, yeah.
我的屁♥股♥
Three.
数到三
We go on three?
数到三就开始?
One, two and then three!
一 二 然后三
One…
一
Martin?
马丁
I know.
我知道
I mean it, man.
我是说真的
I hear you.
我了解
We’re not going to die, all right?
我们不会死的 好吗?
On three.
数到三
One…
一
two…
二
three.
三