Clear! Get back! Police!
让开 退后 我是警♥察♥
You okay?
你没事吧?
Where were you? Why didn’t you follow me?
我没事 为什么你没跟着我跳下来?
Yeah, why didn’t you? I was 7 floors up!
为什么你没跳? 我在七楼
He hit me. Good!
他打我 很好
This guy took a big chance to pop all of us. What’d you witness, a murder?
这家伙冒险要杀我们 你是目睹杀人凶案还是什么?
Nothing like that. Honest.
才不是那样
All I did was launder a half a billion dollars in drug money.
我只是帮忙将贩毒所得的五亿拿去洗钱
Half a billion dollars?!
五亿?
More or less. Who can count that much money?
差不多就是那样 那么多钱谁会认真数?
Could I have some cotton balls for my nose?
我能拿棉花球来塞鼻子吗?
Could you shut the fuck up?
拜托你闭嘴
You’re supposed to take care of me.
你们应该保护我的
Shut up!
闭嘴
Mr. Getz got away. Our best opportunity and he gets away.
盖兹先生逃过一劫 我们的最佳机会 却被他溜了
He slips through our fingers and into the hands of the police.
他从我们的指缝溜走 落到警♥察♥手里
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Checking to see if I was standing on plastic.
检查我是不是站在塑胶布上
Okay, I got it.
好吧 我懂了
I’m who I am. You’re a drug dealer. I work in a bank.
我是我 你是毒贩 我在银行工作
You have money to launder. What do you do?
你要洗钱 你会怎么做?
Bring it to you.
我会把钱交给你
He does. I don’t understand. Why me?
他把钱交给我 我不懂 为什么是我?
Who am I?
我是谁?
You’re a courier. You work for him.
你是信差 你为他工作
I’m the drug dealer.
我是毒贩
Don’t you have plates? What is this?
你没有盘子吗? 这是什么?
I deposit the cash into the account of a dummy finance company.
我把钱存进假金融公♥司♥的帐户
I issue you a cashier’s check…
以他的名字开了张现金支票给你
in his name, minus a small commission for myself.
扣掉给我的一小笔佣金
The other end. You like breathing?
在那边等你 你喜欢呼吸吗?
How much?
多少钱?
2%.
百分之二
Not bad, Leo. Pretty prosperous.
还不错 里奥 真的很好赚
You return it to me as collateral on a loan I make to you.
你把支票拿给我 当做是我给你的贷款抵押品
But you don’t pay back the loan. You keep the money.
但你没付贷款 钱也还在你手上
How’s that work?
那是怎么办到的?
That’s it! Don’t you get it?
就是那样 你还不懂吗?
It’s your money. You don’t pay it back. And it’s clean.
那是你的钱 你不必还贷款 干净的钱
It is now laundered.
现在钱已经洗干净了
You cops aren’t too bright.
你们是笨蛋警♥察♥
This is the best part.
这是最棒的部分
You take a tax deduction…
你可以把没缴的利息
on interest payments you don’t even make.
拿去做所得税扣除额
Am I a genius? You’re a swindler.
我是个天才吧? 你是个骗子
Cheat.
大骗子
Come on!
少来了
Everyone cheats. Look at the Pentagon. So you got it?
大家都在说谎 连五角大厦也一样 所以你们懂了吗?
So how come you turned yourself in, Mr. Big Shot?
大人物先生 为什么你要自首?
I was scamming those guys for months.
我对这些家伙黑吃黑好几个月
Every transaction, I kept a little.
每次转帐时我都会留下一小笔钱
You?
你?
It was easy. Cash deposits…
那很容易 那是现金存款
millions of dollars in small bills changing hands.
数百万小额钞票换手
Who’s going to miss $10,000 here, $20,000 there?
谁会发现少了一 两万块?
Drug dealers.
毒贩会发现
That’s right. They did.
没错 他们发现了
That’s why I’m living out of a suitcase now.
所以现在我提着皮箱逃亡
You can give that to Nick.
你可以把那件给尼克
But it’s softer. I put a fabric softener in there.
我跟你打赌现在比较柔软 我用衣物柔软精洗过
It’s small, Leroy.
太小了 里罗
It’s Leo, not Leroy. I’ll buy you another shirt.
不是里罗 我叫里奥 如果你要的话 我能买♥♥件衬衫送你
Just give me the names of those drug dealers.
帮我一个忙 告诉我那些毒贩叫什么名字
I don’t know any.
我不认识那些毒贩
I just dealt with the couriers.
他们都透过信差跟我联络
Where does Trish keep my laundry?
翠希把我的干净衣服放在哪里?
Behind the machine.
在洗衣机后面的架子上
You never met anyone except couriers?
你只见过信差?
No names.
不知道名字
Wait a minute, come to think of it! Okay, listen.
等一下 仔细一想 好吧 听着
They took me up in the hills to a house on stilts.
他们带我到山丘边的高架屋
And I had a job interview with a guy…
我跟一个家伙面试工作
and his name was…
他的名字是…
Haynes! Hans!
海恩斯 汉斯
Take us there. We have to sit on this guy.
可以带我们去那里吗? 我们得调查一下这个家伙
It won’t hurt to look.
看一下也无妨
I know the address.
我知道住址
Let’s go.
我们走
We shouldn’t do this!
我们不该那么做的
Come on, don’t be a killjoy!
来吧 别煞风景
We’re back! You’re black, I’m mad.
我们回来了 你是黑人 我很生气
This is going to be great!
这一定会很好玩
If we’re going, shouldn’t I have a gun?
如果我们要一起去 你们应该给我一把枪吧?
Is my nose still bleeding? It’s really sore.
我还在流鼻血吗? 真的很痛
Sorry about that.
非常抱歉
It should be coming up soon.
就快到了
9856. That’s it.
9856号♥ 就是那间
That’s another possibility. This is the ninth possibility, Leo.
可能是那间 这已经是可能的第九间了
That’s it. Nine. My lucky number. Nine.
没错 九 那是我的幸运数字
Stay in the car.
待在车里
Can’t I come? Stay.
我不能一起去吗? 待在车上
Nice car.
很不错的车子
What are you doing? Hooking it up.
你在做什么? 把车子吊上来
You’re not being careful!
你根本不知道自己在做什么
I know what I’m doing. It’s a car…
我知道我在做什么 我在拖吊你的车
not a baby carriage.
这不是婴儿车
You’re chipping the paint.
你刮到烤漆
You smell what I smell? I smell it.
你也闻到了吗? 我闻到了
A rat?
老鼠味?
A real stinky one.
而且是只臭老鼠
Where you going?
你要去哪里?
I’m a peeping Tom. It goes with the badge. It’s fun sometimes.
我是偷♥窥♥狂 而且我有警徽 有时候蛮有趣的
Bingo!
中奖了
Lars, look!
拉斯 快看
What the fuck?!
搞什么?
Where’s the pool?
游泳池在哪里?
No pool.
没有游泳池
Of course there is. This house is built on stilts.
当然有游泳池 这是高架屋
I’m sure there’s a pool.
我确定这里有游泳池
Cuff yourselves.
自己上手铐吧
Move that truck!
把拖吊车移走
Your keys!
钥匙给我
You all right?
你没事吧?
Where you going?
你要去哪里?
That was the waiter from the hotel.
他是饭店里的服务生
Wait for me!
等等我
Get the fuck out of here!
快让开
What are you doing?! You can’t take my truck!
你在做什么? 你不能开走我的车
Sergeant, it’s the guy from the hotel!
巡官 他是饭店里的那个家伙
Where did he go?
他跑到哪里去了?
Riggs is hanging on the truck!
里格斯挂在拖吊车上
What are you doing out of the car? Get in the car!
你下车做什么? 快上车
Get back! It’s police business!
让开 这是警♥察♥在执行公务
It’s a high-speed chase! Get out of the way!
这是飞车追逐 快闪开
I love it! We got to catch him!
我们得追上他跟你的搭档
Hello, asshole.
你好 大混♥蛋♥
Give me that!
来吧 快给我
There they are! Hurry up!
他们在那边 快点
Can’t you go faster?!
你不能再快一点吗?
Will you shut the fuck up?
你能闭嘴吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!