-I will follow where they go -One more day on my own
我会查出他们的小阴谋
I will learn their little secrets
让他们无处藏身
I will know the things they know
只待明日One day more!
明日革命已蓄势待发 明日你不知在何方
-One more day to revolution -Tomorrow you’ll be worlds away
天上掉馅饼 人人都有份
Never know your luck When there’s a free-for-all
我们会管教这群小男生
We’ll be ready for these schoolboys
明日我们将天各一方 明日就是最终审判日
Tomorrow we’ll be far away Tomorrow is the judgement day
明日就将揭晓 天意如何安排
Tomorrow we’ll discover what our God in heaven has in store
只待黎明
One more dawn!
只待破晓
One more day!
只待明日
One day more!
(AUDIENCE CHEERING)
第一幕完
(AUDIENCE APPLAUDING)
(AUDIENCE CHEERING)
第二幕
(DRAMATIC MUSIC PLAYING)
1832年6月5日
蒙德都街 街垒
(SINGING) Here upon these stones
我们就在这些砖石上筑起街垒
we will build our barricade
在城市的心脏占领一席之地
In the heart of the city we claim as our own
每个人坚守岗位 不必畏惧
Each man to his duty and don’t be afraid!
等等 我需要关于敌方兵力的探报
Wait! I will need a report on the strength of the foe
我能查到 我对他们了如指掌
I can find out the truth! I know their ways
我曾服过兵役 与他们一同作战
Fought their wars Served my time
在我年轻时
In the days of my youth
喂 小男孩 这是谁? 天啊 爱潘妮 你来干什么
Hey, little boy, what’s this I see? God, Eponine, the things you do!
我知道不该来 可我宁愿和你在一起
I know this is no place for me Still I would rather be with you!
趁骚乱爆发前快走
Get out before the trouble starts!
爱潘妮 中枪不是好玩的
Get out, Eponine, you might get shot!
我让你担心了 真的 看来你还挺喜欢我呢
I got you worried now, I have! That shows you like me quite a lot
有件事你能帮忙 有件事非你不可
There is a way that you can help
You are the answer to a prayer!
请把这封信交给珂赛特
Please take this letter to Cosette
上帝保佑她还没离开
and pray to God that she’s still there!
你一无所知
Little you know!
你毫不在乎
Little you care!
我有封信 先生
I have a letter, monsieur
要交给您女儿珂赛特
It’s addressed to your daughter Cosette
是瓦勒路上街垒里一个男孩写的 先生
It’s from a boy at the barricade, sir
In the Rue de Valette
把信给我 男孩
Give me that letter here, my boy
他说要面交珂赛特
He said to give it to Cosette
我向你保证 我女儿会知道
You have my word that my daughter will know
信的内容
what this letter contains
告诉那年轻人 她明天会读到
Tell the young man she will read it tomorrow
这是你的酬劳
and here’s for your pains
小心回去 避人耳目
Go careful now Stay out of sight
今夜街面上危机四伏
There’s danger in the streets tonight
最亲爱的珂赛特
Dearest Cosette
你已印上我的灵魂 转瞬又将远去
You have entered my soul and soon you will be gone
真的只是一天前你我才相遇
Can it be only a day since we met
世界才刚刚重生?
and the world was reborn?
如果我在战斗中死去 这就是我的告别
If I should fall in the battle to come let this be my goodbye
如今我知道了你对我的心意
Now that I know that you love me as well
生命更难以捐弃
it is harder to die
我祈求天主让我回家 回到你身边
I pray that God will bring me home to be with you
为你的马吕斯祷告吧
Pray for your Marius
他也为你祷告
He prays for you
我又是孑然一身了 无依无靠 无处倾诉
And now I’m all alone again Nowhere to turn, no one to go to
没有家也没有朋友 没有一个人可以问候
Without a home, without a friend Without a face to say hello to
夜幕降临
And now the night is near
我才可以假装他就在身边
Now I can make believe he’s here
有时当夜色笼罩 我独自走上街头
Sometimes I walk alone at night when everybody else is sleeping
想着他就感到欢喜 此刻有他做我的伴侣
I think of him and then I’m happy with the company I’m keeping
城市沉沉睡去
The city goes to bed
我才能躲进自己
and I can live inside
幻想的天地
my head!
一个人
On my own
假装他就在身边
Pretending he’s beside me
孤单单 和他并肩漫步至清晨
All alone I walk with him till morning
他不在 我却能感到他的拥抱
Without him, I feel his arms around me
迷路时只需闭上双眼
And when I lose my way I close my eyes
他就会找到我
and he has found me
细雨中
In the rain
地面银光闪烁
the pavement shines like silver
灯光倒映在河里 如梦似幻
All the lights are misty in the river
黑暗中 树枝间缀满星辰
In the darkness the trees are full of starlight
我仿佛看见我俩相伴 直到永远
And all I see is him and me forever and forever!
我知道 这不过是我的想象
And I know it’s only in my mind
那些话都是我自言自语
That I’m talking to myself and not to him
也知道 他只会视而不见
And although I know that he is blind
但仍觉得 我们还有希望
Still I say there’s a way for us
我爱他 但当黑夜结束
I love him, but when the night is over
他消失 河又变回了平凡的河
He is gone The river’s just a river
没有他 我周围的一切都变了
Without him the world around me changes
到处都是光秃秃的树木 街上满是陌生的目光
The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers
我爱他 但我也日渐明了
I love him, but every day I’m learning
这一生 我不过在欺骗自己
All my life, I’ve only been pretending
没有我 他的世界依然如故
Without me, his world will go on turning
那里满是我从未体会过的幸福
A world that’s full of happiness that I have never known
我爱他
I love him
我爱他
I love him
我爱他
I love him
却只是
But only
一厢情愿
on my own
(AUDIENCE APPLAUDING)
(DRAMATIC MUSIC PLAYING)
我们誓死坚守阵地
ALL: (SINGING) Now we pledge ourselves to hold this barricade!
任敌人有千军万马 我们要迎头痛击
Let them come in their legions and they will be met
坚信自己 不必害怕
Have faith in yourselves and do not be afraid
狠狠给他们尝点苦头
Let’s give ’em a screwing they’ll never forget!
战斗要打响了
This is where it begins
为自♥由♥而战 死何足惜
And if I should die in the fight to be free
哪里艰险 我就在哪里
Where the fighting is hardest there will I be
他们敢来 就尽管来
Let them come if they dare
我们严阵以待
We’ll be there!
他回来了
He’s back!
听着朋友们 我说到做到
Listen, my friends I have done as I said
我到过他们的阵地 清点过他们的人数
I have been to their lines
I have counted each man
我将知无不言
I will tell what I can
要小心 敌方人多势众
Better be warned They have armies to spare
我们十分危险
and our danger is real
只可智取 以妙计图之
We will need all our cunning to bring them to heel!
相信自己
Have faith!
如果我们知道了敌人的动向 就可以先发制人
If you know what their movements are we’ll spoil their game
打仗的方法千变万化
There are ways that our people can fight
我们会四两拨千斤
We shall overcome their power!
我偷听到他们的计划 今晚不会进攻
I overheard their plans There will be no attack tonight
他们想先耗尽我们粮草 再一举拿下
They intend to starve us out before they start a proper fight
他们会集中兵力 主攻右翼
Concentrate their force Hit us from the right
骗子
Liar!
晚上好 亲爱的警探 多美好的夜晚
(SINGING) Good evening, dear Inspector Lovely evening, my dear!
我认识他 朋友们 他是警探沙威
I know this man, my friends His name’s Inspector Javert!
他的话一个字也别信 全是一派胡言
So don’t believe a word he says’cause none of it’s true
这只能证明 小家伙有大用处
This only goes to show what little people can do!
太棒了 小伽弗洛什 你真是好样的
Bravo, little Gavroche! You’re the top of the class!
现在怎么处置这条狡猾的蛇?
So what are we going to do with this snake in the grass?
把他绑起来 关在酒馆
Tie this man and take him to the tavern in there!
你的命运由人♥民♥决定 沙威警探
The people will decide your fate Inspector Javert!
要杀要留 随你们这帮小男生高兴
Shoot me now or shoot me later Every schoolboy to his sport!
叛国♥贼♥都死有余辜 我不劳你们的法庭审判
Death to each and every traitor! I renounce your people’s court!
把他押下去
Take this man Bring him through
我们还有正事
There is work we have to do
有个男孩爬过街垒来了
There’s a boy climbing the barricade!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!