就算打他们像打苍蝇一样以逸待劳
It is easy to sit here and swat them like flies
国民自卫军会更难应付
But the National Guard will be harder to catch
我们还缺一个信♥号♥♥ 用来召集人♥民♥
We need a sign to rally the people
武装起来 一致对外
To call them to arms To bring them in line
马吕斯 你来晚了 今天是怎么了
-Marius, you’re late -JOLY: What’s wrong today?
你像是撞见了幽灵一样
You look as if you’ve seen a ghost!
喝口酒 快些讲
Some wine, and say what’s going on!
你说幽灵 就算幽灵吧 对我来说她就像个幽灵
A ghost you say? A ghost may-be She was just like a ghost to me!
突然出现 又突然消失
One minute there, then she was gone!
我真是瞠目又结舌
I am agog! I am aghast!
马吕斯终于坠入了爱河?
Is Marius in love at last?
从没见他这么支支吾吾
I have never heard him “ooh” and “ah” (LAUGHS)
你们研究怎么打胜仗 他像唐璜奔赴情场
You talk of battles to be won And here he comes like Don Juan
这可比歌♥剧还好看啊 谢谢
It is better than an opera Thank you!
这是我们选择命运的时刻
It is time for us all to decide who we are
要不要背水一战 赢回看歌♥剧的权利?
Do we fight for the right to a night at the opera now?
你可曾问过自己 愿拿什么来赌博
Have you asked of yourselves what’s the price you might pay?
还是把它当成一场富家子的玩乐?
Is this simply a game for rich young boys to play?
世界的颜色 每天都在变幻
The colors of the world are changing day by day
红 是愤怒的热血沸腾
Red, the blood of angry men!
黑 是被抛弃的蒙昧世界
Black, the dark of ages past!
红 是即将破晓的天空
Red, a world about to dawn!
黑 是为长夜敲响的丧钟
Black, the night that ends at last!
如果今晚你也在那 也许能了解我的感受
Had you been there tonight you might know how it feels
那让人窒息的 突如其来的悸动
To be struck to the bone in a moment of breathless delight
如果今晚你也在那 也许还能明白
Had you been there tonight you might also have known
世界是怎样为一束光变得不同
How the world may be changed with just one burst of light
对错颠倒 是非迷离
And what was right seems wrong And what was wrong seems right!
红 是我的灵魂在燃烧
-Red! -I feel my soul on fire!
黑 没有她 我的世界也被掏空
-GRANTAIRE: Black! My world if she’s not there!
红 是渴望的色彩
-Red! -The color of desire!
黑 是被绝望包裹的冰冷
-Black! -The color of despair!
马吕斯 你不是孩子了
Marius, you’re no longer a child
我不怀疑你是认真的
I do not doubt you mean it well
可更崇高的使命正在召唤
But now there is a higher call!
谁理会你的儿女情长?
Who cares about your lonely soul?
我们有了更宏伟的目标
We strive towards a larger goal
在它面前 我们的性命都微不足道
Our little lives don’t count at all!
红 是愤怒的热血沸腾
Red, the blood of angry men!
黑 是被抛弃的蒙昧世界
Black, the dark of ages past!
红 是即将破晓的天空
Red, a world about to dawn!
黑 是为长夜敲响的丧钟
Black, the night that ends at last!
(AUDIENCE CHEERING)
古费拉克 我们的枪都齐了吗
(SINGING) Well, Courfeyrac! Do we have all the guns?
弗以伊 公白飞 时间不多了
Feuilly, Combeferre! Our time is running short!
格朗泰尔 放下酒瓶 枪凑够了吗
Grantaire, put the bottle down! Do we have the guns we need?
给我灌饱白兰地 看我一口喷死他们
Give me brandy on my breath and I’ll breathe them all to death!
大家听我说
Listen, everybody!
拉马克将军死了
General Lamarque is dead!
拉马克死了
Lamarque is dead
拉马克 他的死是天定的时机
Lamarque, his death is the hour of fate
人♥民♥的将军
The people’s man
他的死正是我们等待的信♥号♥♥
His death is the sign we await!
葬礼那天人们会对他歌♥颂赞美
On his funeral day They will honor his name
叛逆如火花闪耀在眼中
With the light of rebellion ablaze in their eyes
我们就让这星星之火燎原
From their candles of grief we will kindle our flame
在拉马克的坟墓上筑起街垒
On the tomb of Lamarque shall our barricade rise!
时机到了
The time is here!
让我们给它激烈无畏的欢迎
Let us welcome it gladly with courage and cheer!
让我们走上街头抗争 以笃定的心
Let us take to the streets with no doubt in our hearts
欢呼一声
But a jubilant shout!
人们会一个个倒向我们
They will come one and all!
人人都会响应我们的呼声
They will come when we call!
听啊 人♥民♥在高唱 群情激奋 歌♥声嘹亮
Do you hear the people sing? Singing the song of angry men?
那是一个民族欢呼 砸断锁链得解放
It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again!
当你心跳激昂回荡 和着那战鼓声声响
When the beating of your heart echoes the beating of the drums
我们会浴火重生 迎来天明曙光
There is a life about to start when tomorrow comes!
谁要加入我们的征程
Will you join in our crusade?
坚定站在我身旁?
Who will be strong and stand with me?
跨过硝烟 越过街垒 新世界就在前方
Beyond the barricade is there a world you long to see?
快来并肩作战 实现自♥由♥理想
Then join in the fight that will give you the right to be free!
听啊 人♥民♥在高唱 群情激奋 歌♥声嘹亮
Do you hear the people sing? Singing the song of angry men?
那是一个民族欢呼 砸断锁链得解放
It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again!
当你心跳激昂回荡 和着那战鼓声声响
When the beating of your heart echoes the beating of the drums!
我们会浴火重生 迎来天明曙光
There is a life about to start when tomorrow comes!
你可愿意献出一切 高举战旗向前方?
Will you give all you can give so that our banner may advance?
将生死置之度外
Some will fall and some will live
不枉为人活一场
Will you stand up and take your chance?
就让烈士的鲜血浇灌自♥由♥之花开放
The blood of the martyrs will water the meadows of France!
听啊 人♥民♥在高唱 群情激奋 歌♥声嘹亮
Do you hear the people sing? Singing the song of angry men?
那是一个民族欢呼 砸断锁链得解放
It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again!
当你心跳激昂回荡 和着那战鼓声声响
When the beating of your heart echoes the beating of the drums
我们会浴火重生 迎来天明曙光
There is a life about to start when tomorrow comes
(MEN SHOUTING)
圣日耳曼郊区 卜吕梅街
好奇怪 我的人生似乎终于开始
How strange, this feeling that my life’s begun at last
这种变化 人们真能这么快就相爱吗?
This change! Can people really fall in love so fast?
你这是怎么了 珂赛特
What’s the matter with you, Cosette?
是一个人走得太久了吗?
Have you been too much on your own?
太多看不透的事 太多懵懂的未知
So many things unclear So many things unknown
在我一生中
In my life
有太多不该有的问题和答案
There are so many questions and answers that somehow seem wrong
在我一生中
In my life
有时我会在寂静中听到
There are times when I catch in the silence
一首遥远的歌♥
the sigh of a far away song
歌♥里唱着我憧憬的那个世界
And it sings of a world that I long to see
遥不可及 又近在咫尺等我靠近
Out of reach, just a whisper away Waiting for me!
他知道我的存在吗 我怎么知道他是真的?
Does he know I’m alive? Do I know if he’s real?
他是否见我所见 是否与我心心相印?
Did he see what I see? Does he feel what I feel?
在我一生中
In my life
我终于不再孤单 我生命中的真爱已如此之近
I’m no longer alone now the love in my life is so near
快找到我吧
Find me now!
我就在这里
Find me here!
亲爱的珂赛特 你这孤独的孩子
Dear Cosette You’re such a lonely child
多么忧伤 满怀心事
How pensive How sad you seem to me
请相信如果我能 我会每时每刻
Believe me, were it within my power I’d fill each passing hour
在这孤寂的时刻
How quiet it must be, I can see
我会独自陪伴你
With only me for company
我总是好奇 却又记不起
There’s so little I know that I’m longing to know
我孩提时的经历
Of the child that I was in a time long ago
您总是不愿提起往事
There’s so little you say of the life you have known
为什么您孑然一身 为什么我们离群索居
Why you keep to yourself Why we’re always alone
无人知晓 深不见底
So dark, so dark and deep
您严守的秘密
The secrets that you keep
在我一生中
In my life
我不再是个孩子 我渴望您所知的真♥相♥
I’m no longer a child and I yearn for the truth that you know
多年前 多年前的真♥相♥
Of the years, years ago!
你会知道的
You will learn!
真♥相♥由上帝揭示 时机自有天意
Truth is given by God to us all in our time, in our turn!
在我一生中
In my life
她突然登场 像天使的乐章 太阳的光亮
She has burst like the music of angels The light of the sun!
我的人生似乎戛然而止 旧日结束
And my life seems to stop as if something is over
新的又无法滋长
And something has scarcely begun!
爱潘妮 我的朋友 是你把我带到了这儿
Eponine, you’re the friend who has brought me here
多谢你 我才得到主的恩宠 找到了天堂
Thanks to you, I am one with the Gods and heaven is near!
让我在自♥由♥的新世界里飞翔
And I soar through a world that is new, that is free!
他说的每个字都刺在我心上
Every word that he says is a dagger in me!
在我一生中
In my life
从没有人能像他一样
There’s been no one like him anywhere
追随他 天涯海角
Anywhere, where he is
只要他开口 我就归他所有
If he asked, I’d be his!
在我一生中

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!