This time there is no mistake!
他看一眼就把那人当成了我
He thought that man was me without a second glance
他找到的那陌生人可能是我的救星
This stranger he has found This man could be my chance
我何必要救他 何必要纠正这过错?
Why should I save his hide? Why should I right this wrong?
我已经走了这么远 挣扎了这么久
When I have come so far and struggled for so long?
如果我坦白 我会受罪
If I speak, I am condemned
如果我沉默
If I stay silent
我就该死
I am damned!
好几百号♥工人 全靠我谋生
I am the master of hundreds of workers They all look to me
我怎能抛弃他们?
Can I abandon them?
如果我身陷囹圄 他们怎么办?
How will they live If I am not free?
如果我坦白 我会受罪
If I speak, they are condemned
如果我沉默 我就该死
If I stay silent, I am damned
我是谁?
Who am I?
我怎能把这个人打为奴隶?
Can I condemn this man to slavery?
假装感受不到他的痛苦?
Pretend I do not feel his agony?
一个和我相似的无辜人
This innocent who wears my face
要替我上庭受审
Who goes to judgement in my place
我是谁?
Who am I?
我能一辈子隐藏自己么?
Can I conceal myself for evermore?
假装我不曾是从前的我
Pretend I’m not the man I was before?
隐姓埋名 至死都不敢公诸于世?
And must my name until I die Be no more than an alibi?
必须撒谎吗 我岂再有颜面再面对同胞?
Must I lie? How can I ever face my fellow men?
我岂有颜面再面对自己?
How can I ever face myself again?
我的灵魂归天主所有 多年以前就作过约定
My soul belongs to God, I know I made that bargain long ago
当希望泯灭时 他给我希望
He gave me hope when hope was gone
他给我继续前行的力量
He gave me strength to journey on
我是谁?
Who am I?
我是谁?
Who am I?
我是冉阿让
I’m Jean Valjean!
那么沙威 你所见不虚
And so, Javert, you see it’s true
这个人并不比你更有罪
This man bears no more guilt than you
我是谁?
Who am I?
我是24601
24601!
(AUDIENCE CHEERING)
滨海蒙特勒伊 疗养室
珂赛特 天气转凉了
(SINGING) Cosette, it’s turned so cold
珂赛特 该上♥床♥睡觉了
Cosette, it’s past your bed time
你已经玩了一整天
You’ve played the day away
天就快要黑了
And soon it will be night
到我这里来
Come to me
珂赛特 日光已淡去
Cosette, the light is fading
听不见吗 冬日寒风在呼啸?
Don’t you hear the winter wind is crying?
黑暗总是不期而至
There’s a darkness which comes without a warning
但我会给你唱摇篮曲 早上唤你醒来
But I will sing you lullabies and wake you in the morning
芳汀 我们的时间不多了
Oh, Fantine, our time is running out
但是芳汀 我以生命向你起誓
But, Fantine, I swear this on my life
看哪 先生 孩子们在那玩耍
Look, monsieur, where all the children play!
安心吧
Be at peace!
安心休息吧
Be at peace ever more
我的珂赛特… -会由我来保护
-My Cosette… -Shall live in my protection
带走她吧 -你的孩子将心满意足
-Take her now! -Your child will want for nothing
好先生 您是天主派来的使者
Good monsieur You come from God in heaven
只要我还在 没人能伤害珂赛特
And none will ever harm Cosette as long as I am living
握住我的手
Take my hand
夜晚愈来愈寒冷
The night grows ever colder
我会给你温暖
Then I will keep you warm
带走我的孩子
Take my child
我把她交给你照顾
I give her to your keeping
为她遮风蔽雨
Take shelter from the storm
看在上帝份上 请等我睡着了再走
For God’s sake please stay till I am sleeping
告诉珂赛特 我爱她
And tell Cosette I love her
等我醒来就去看她
and I’ll see her when I wake
冉阿让 我们终于又见面了
Valjean, at last We see each other plain!
市长先生 你要戴上新的锁链了
Monsieur Ie Mayor You’ll wear a different chain!
在你开口之前 沙威
Before you say another word, Javert
在你再锁我去当奴隶之前
Before you chain me up like a slave again
听我说 我有件事必须做
Listen to me! There is something I must do
这女人留下了一个受苦的孩子
This woman leaves behind a suffering child
只有我能解救
There is none but me who can intercede
发发慈悲 我只求三天
In mercy’s name, three days are all I need
等我回来 我会兑现诺言 等我回来
Then I’ll return, I pledge my word Then I’ll return
你以为我疯了吧 我追踪你那么多年
You must think me mad! I’ve hunted you across the years
你这样的人永不会变 你这样的人
Men like you can never change A man such as you
哪怕你不相信也好 我这样的人永不会变
-Believe of me what you will -Men like me can never change
我有职责 我起过誓 你这样的人永不会变
-There is a duty that I’m sworn to do -Men like you can never change
我的人生你一无所知 不 24601号♥
-You know nothing of my life -No, 24601!
我的罪只是偷块面包 我的职责是维护♥法♥律
-All I did was steal some bread -My duty is to the law
你完全不懂这世界 你已没有权利
-You know nothing of the world -You have no rights!
你就快看到我的死讯 跟我走 24601号♥
-You would sooner see me dead -Come with me, 24601!
但我要眼见正义得伸 如今情势已经倒转
-But not before I see this justice done! -Now the wheel has turned around
冉阿让已经一钱不值
Jean Valjean is nothing now
我警告你 沙威 你还有脸跟我谈犯罪
-I am warning you, Javert -Dare you talk to me of crime
我比你强壮得多 你的代价必须要还
-I’m the stronger man by far! -And the price you had to pay
我还有几分力量 人人生而有原罪
-There is power in me yet! -Every man is born in sin
我还远远没有爆发 人人都要为自己选择
-My race is not yet run! -Every man must choose his way
我警告你 沙威 你根本不了解沙威
-I am warning you, Javert -You know nothing of Javert!
没有什么我不敢 我就生在监狱里
-There is nothing I won’t dare! -I was born inside a jail
若我现在要杀你 就生在你这种渣滓中间
-If I have to kill you here -I was born with scum like you
我也不会手软 我也出身低贱
-I’ll do what must be done -I am from the gutter, too
我今晚向你发誓
And this I swear to you tonight
你已经无可遁形
There is no place for you to hide
你的孩子会由我照顾
Your child will live within my care
不管你藏在哪
Wherever you may hide away
我会将她抚养成人
And I will raise her to the light
我向你发誓
I swear to you
我都会在那里
I will be there
(AUDIENCE APPLAUDING)
巴黎郊区 孟费郿镇
在云彩上有座城♥堡♥
(SINGING) There is a castle on a cloud
我梦中最爱去那儿
I like to go there in my sleep
那里没有地板要我扫
Aren’t any floors for me to sweep
那才是我云上的城♥堡♥
Not in my castle on a cloud
那里有位白衣仙女
There is a lady all in white
抱着我唱摇篮曲
Holds me and sings a lullaby
她面和善 心肠软
She’s nice to see and she’s soft to touch
她说 “珂赛特 我好爱好爱你”
She says “Cosette, I love you very much”
在那里没有人会迷路
I know a place where no one’s lost
在那里没有人会哭泣
I know a place where no one cries
哭泣根本不允许
Crying at all is not allowed
那才是我云上的城♥堡♥
Not in my castle on a cloud
(AUDIENCE CHEERING)
看是谁在这儿
Now look who’s here!
这不是小夫人么
The little madam herself
又在这里给我卖♥♥乖
Pretending once again She’s been so awfully good!
可别让我抓到你偷懒 别在这碍眼
Better not let me catch you slacking Better not catch my eye
你娘才给我十块臭法郎 这点钱能买♥♥啥?
Ten rotten francs your mother sends me What’s that going to buy?
快提上桶 娇小姐
Now, take that pail My little mademoiselle
上井边打水去
And go and draw some water from the well
一开始就不该要你
We should never have taken you in the first place
好一笔亏本买♥♥卖♥♥
How stupid the things we do
龙生龙 凤生凤 老鼠生来打地洞
Like mother, like daughter The scum of the street!
还愣着 珂赛特?
Still there, Cosette?
哭鼻子也没用
Your tears will do you no good
叫你去树林里井边上打水
I told you fetch some water from the well in the wood
求您别让我一个人去
Please do not send me out alone
别让我一个人去黑的地方
Not in the darkness on my own
少废话
(ANGRILY) Enough of that
不然我懒得对你友好了
(SOFTLY) or I’ll forget to be nice!
(AUDIENCE LAUGHING)
听到我让你做事了 别让我说第二次
You heard me ask for something And I never ask twice
(AUDIENCE CHEERING)
我这帮酒虫 我这窝色痨鬼
My band of soaks My den of dissolutes
我的荤段子 我的迷魂汤
My dirty jokes My always pissed as newts

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!