to the whirlpool of my sin
我要逃离这个世界
I’ll escape now from that world
逃离冉阿让的世界
From the world of Jean Valjean
冉阿让已经不复存在
Jean Valjean is nothing now!
另一种人生就要展开
Another story must begin!
漫漫长日结束 你又苍老了一点
(AUDIENCE CHEERING)
1823年
滨海蒙特勒伊市
(SINGING) At the end of the day you’re another day older
对于穷♥人♥就只有这点分别
And that’s all you can say for the life of the poor
这是挣扎 这是战争
It’s a struggle! It’s a war!
没有人给予什么
And there’s nothing that anyone’s giving
又一天忙忙碌碌 到底为什么?
One more day standing about What is it for?
不过是少活一天
One day less to be living!
漫漫长日结束 你又冷了一点
At the end of the day you’re another day colder
身上衣衫单薄 抵御不了寒冷
And the shirt on your back doesn’t keep out the chill
正人君子匆匆走过 听不见妇孺哭泣
And the righteous hurry past They don’t hear the little ones crying
寒冬迅速降临 准备大开杀戒
And the winter is coming on fast Ready to kill
离死又近了一天
One day nearer to dying!
漫漫长日结束 又有一天将开始
At the end of the day there’s another day dawning
朝阳即将升起
And the sun in the morning is waiting to rise!
像沙滩拍碎海浪 像风暴卷走每一秒
And the waves crash on the sand Like a storm that’ll break any second
人们饥肠辘辘 汲汲营营
There’s a hunger in the land There’s a reckoning still to be reckoned
不知还得受多少罪 漫漫长日结束
And there’s gonna be hell to pay At the end of the day!
漫漫长日结束 你别想不劳而获
FOREMAN: At the end of the day you get nothing for nothing!
好吃懒做换不来面包
Sitting flat on your bum doesn’t buy any bread!
家里还有孩子 嗷嗷待哺
-There are children back at home -And the children have got to be fed
你得庆幸有活可干 有床可睡
-And you’re lucky to be in a job -And in a bed!
(FOREMAN SHOUTS)
我们只能自求多福
And we’re counting our blessings!
看到今天工头多生气了吗?
Have you seen how the foreman is fuming today
喘着粗气 指手画脚
With his terrible breath and his wandering hands?
因为小芳汀不肯让他如愿
It’s because little Fantine won’t give him his way
看他的裤子 你就知道他什么念头
Take a look at his trousers you’ll see where he stands!
老板哪里知道 工头总在虎视眈眈
And the boss, he never knows that the foreman is always on heat
芳汀再不小心 我们走着瞧吧
WOMAN: If Fantine doesn’t look out Watch how she goes
她肯定要流落街头
She’ll be out on the street!
漫漫长日结束 又熬过了一天
At the end of the day it’s another day over
赚够了一星期的用度
With enough in your pocket to last for a week
付给房♥东 付给商店 拆东墙 补西墙
Pay the landlord, pay the shop Keep on grafting as long as you’re able
忙忙碌碌直到咽气 不然全家都要饿肚皮
Keep on grafting till you drop Or it’s back to the crumbs off the table
人总要找活路 漫漫长日结束
Well, you’ve got to pay your way At the end of the day!
有什么消息 纯情小妹妹?
And what have we here little innocent sister?
说呀 芳汀 让大伙听听
Come on, Fantine, let’s have all the news!
“亲爱的芳汀 请多寄点钱来”
Dear Fantine, you must send us more money
“你孩子突患急病 慢了就没治喽”
Your child needs a doctor There’s no time to lose
把信给我 不关你的事
Give that letter to me It is none of your business
家中有个丈夫 还有个孩子
With a husband at home and a bit on the side!
这里可有人敢向上帝宣誓
Is there anyone here who can swear before God
她没有秘密 她光明磊落?
She has nothing to fear? She has nothing to hide?
你们吵什么? 谁把这两人扯开
What is this fighting all about? Will someone tear these two apart?
这里是工厂 可不是马戏团
This is a factory, not a circus
女士们 冷静下来吧
Now, come on, ladies, settle down!
我这是家正派工厂 我是一市之长
I run a business of repute I am the mayor of this town
我希望你把事情解决 尽可能有耐心
I look to you to sort this out and be as patient as you can
谁告诉我是怎么回事
Now someone say how this began!
到头来一看都是她引起的
At the end of the day she’s the one who began it!
她在老家藏了个私生子
There’s a kid that she’s hiding in some little town
还得寄钱养男人 你猜她去哪挣外快?
There’s a man she has to pay You can guess how she picks up the extra
还不是到处跟人上♥床♥
You can bet she’s earning her keep sleeping around!
老板可不会喜欢
And the boss wouldn’t like it!
对 我的确有个女儿
Yes, it’s true there’s a child and the child is my daughter
她父亲抛弃了我们 我们一无所有
And her father abandoned us leaving us flat
如今她寄养在酒馆老板夫妇家
Now she lives with an innkeeper man and his wife
我付抚养费 这有什么不对?
And I pay for the child What’s the matter with that?
到头来她只会招灾惹祸
At the end of the day she’ll be nothing but trouble
一人惹祸 大家遭殃
And there’s trouble for all when there’s trouble for one!
我们辛勤劳碌 她却到处揩油
While we’re earning our daily bread she’s the one with her hands in the butter
必须赶走这荡♥妇♥ 否则我们都会堕落
You must send the slut away or we’re all gonna end in the gutter
到头来得由我们替她受罪
And it’s us who’ll have to pay At the end of the day!
我早该猜到这婊♥子♥有本事 早该猜到这是个狐狸精
I might have known the bitch could bite! I might have known the cat had claws!
我早该猜到你的小秘密
I might have guessed your little secret!
是啊 贞女芳汀 出淤泥而不染
Ah, yes! The virtuous Fantine Who keeps herself so pure and clean
这里的风波都是你兴风作浪
You’d be the cause, I had no doubt of any trouble hereabout
白日里装得清♥纯♥可爱 黑夜里倒会投怀送抱
You play a virgin in the light but need no urging in the night!
她勾搭了男人 还拿你当笑料
She’s been laughing at you while she’s having her men!
她就是个祸水 没完没了
She’ll be nothing but trouble again and again!
今天就得解雇她 今天解雇她
-You must sack her today! -Sack the girl today!
好啦 姑娘
Right, my girl
开路吧
On your way!
曾几何时 人们和颜悦色
There was a time when men were kind
他们声音温柔
When their voices were soft
话语讨人欢喜
and their words inviting
曾几何时 爱情无所禁忌
There was a time when love was blind
世界是一首歌♥
and the world was a song
歌♥声动人心弦
and the song was exciting!
又是何时
There was a time
一切都已不再
Then it all went wrong
曾几何时 我流连梦境
I dreamed a dream in time gone by
心比天高 人生充满希望
when hope was high and life worth living
我梦见爱情永不消逝
I dreamed that love would never die
我梦见上帝慈爱宽恕
I dreamed that God would be forgiving
那时我多么年轻 多么无畏
Then I was young and unafraid
随心梦想 从不设防
And dreams were made and used
and wasted
不必付出什么代价
There was no ransom to be paid
无歌♥不唱 无酒不尝
No song unsung, no wine untasted
然而猛兽在黑夜来袭
But the tigers come at night
如晴天霹雳轰然炸响
with their voices soft as thunder
活生生撕碎了希望
As they tear your hope apart
把美梦全变成
As they turn your dream
懊悔
to shame
他睡在我身边一个夏天
He slept a summer by my side
他给我带来无穷惊喜
He filled my days with endless wonder
他随手摘去了我的童年
He took my childhood in his stride
当秋天到来 他却消失不见
But he was gone when autumn came
我仍然梦想他会回到我身边
And still I dream he’ll come to me!
我们还能相守一生
That we will live the years together
但总有些梦无法成真
But there are dreams that cannot be
总有些风暴会把人摧毁
And there are storms we cannot weather
我曾梦见的那种人生
I had a dream my life would be
与这人间地狱截然不同
so different from this hell I’m living
何曾想过命运如此无常
So different now from what it seemed!
现实却残忍♥击碎了
Now life has killed the dream
我的梦
I dreamed
(AUDIENCE CHEERING)
我嗅到了女人的味道
(SINGING) I smell women! Smell ’em in the air!
我可要在那海港好好歇息
Think I’ll drop me anchor in that harbor over there!
漂亮女人 香喷喷迷死人
Lovely ladies! Smell ’em through the smoke!
七个月航海 包你饥渴难耐
Seven months at sea can make you hungry for a poke
烈火总得遇干柴
Even stokers need a little stoke!
漂亮女人 等你来尝鲜
Lovely ladies waiting for a bite!
等待黑夜里恩客上门来
Waiting for the customers who only come at night
漂亮女人 随叫随到
Lovely ladies ready for a call
能站能躺 姿势任你挑
Standing up or lying down or any way at all
靠着墙办事还能打折
Bargain prices up against the wall!
过来 亲爱的 我瞧瞧你戴着什么
Come here, my dear Let’s see this trinket you wear
这小坠子
This bagatelle
夫人 您买♥♥了吧
Madame, I’ll sell it to you!
我出四法郎 链子都不止这个价
-I’ll give you four -That wouldn’t pay for the chain
我出五法郎 是你着急卖♥♥ 你看着办吧
I’ll give you five, you’re far too eager to sell It’s up to you
我只有这点家当 怨不得我
-It’s all I have! -That’s not my fault
求您出十块吧 最多五块
-Please, make it 10! -No more than five
亲爱的 你我都得活命呀

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!