Take these children, my Lord
to thy embrace
沐浴荣光
And show them grace
主在上
God on high
听我祈祷
Hear my prayer
将我带走
Take me now
受你恩典
to thy care
你在何处
Where you are
我都会跟随
Let me be
带我走吧
Take me now!
受你荣光
Take me there!
带我回家
Bring me home!
带我回家
Bring me home!
先生 祝福您
Monsieur, I bless your name
我准备好了 芳汀
I am ready, Fantine
先生 放下您的重担
Monsieur, lay down your burden
在我人生的终点
At the end of my days
您将我的孩子养育 她是我最美的记忆
-You raised my child in love -She’s the best of my life
上帝与您同在
And you will be with God
爸爸 爸爸 我不明白
Papa, papa, I do not understand!
你怎么了 他们说你要走了
Are you alright? They said you’d gone away!
珂赛特 我的孩子 你原谅我了吗?
Cosette, my child! Am I forgiven now?
感谢上帝 我终于盼到了这天
Thank God, thank God I lived to see this day!
是我要求您宽恕 我这不懂事的傻瓜
It’s you who must forgive a thoughtless fool!
请您原谅我这忘恩负义之人
It’s you who must forgive a thankless man!
多亏您 我才活到今天
It’s thanks to you that I am living
我的生命也愿奉献给您
and again I lay down my life at your feet
珂赛特 你父亲是个圣人
Cosette, your father is a saint!
当我奄奄一息躺在街垒 是他救了我
When they wounded me he took me from the barricade
像抱一个孩子 带我回家 来到你身边
Carried like a babe and brought me home to you!
现在你们都在
Now you are here
回到了我身边
again beside me
我可以平静地离去
Now I can die in peace
此刻我已受主恩典
for now my life is blessed
你会活着的 爸爸 你会活下去
You will live, papa, you’re going to live!
不要 不要急着说再见
It’s too soon too soon to say goodbye!
是啊 珂赛特 命令我不要死
Yes, Cosette, forbid me now to die!
我会遵守
I’ll obey
我会尽力
I will try
在这张纸上 有我最后的告解
On this page I write my last confession
等我终于安息再读吧
Read it well when I, at last, am sleeping
这故事里的人们一直爱着你
It’s the story of those who always loved you
你的母亲为你献出生命 然后将你托付给我
Your mother gave her life for you then gave you to my keeping
跟我来
Come with me
到没有枷锁的地方
where chains will never bind you
所有的苦难 终于 终于已到尽头
All your grief at last, at last, behind you
天上的主
Lord in heaven
慈悲地看看他吧
Look down on him in mercy
宽恕我的罪过 领我进入你的荣光
Forgive me all my trespasses and take me to your glory!
牵我的手
Take my hand
我来领你得到拯救
I lead you to salvation
接受我的爱
Take my love
因为爱是永恒
For love is everlasting
并且牢记
And remember
那个已揭示过的真理
the truth that once was spoken
唯有爱人者 得见上帝
To love another person is to see the face of God
听啊 人们在歌♥唱 黑夜幽谷 歌♥声回荡
CHOIR: Do you hear the people sing lost in the valley of the night?
那是一个民族欢呼 翻山越岭见光芒
It is the music of a people who are climbing to the light
人间困苦都尝遍 还未泯灭一线希望
For the wretched of the earth there is a flame that never dies
哪怕是长夜漆黑 也将升起太阳
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise
他们将重生得自♥由♥ 主的园中鲜花绽放
They will live again in freedom in the garden of the Lord
他们将携手驾起犁铧
They will walk behind the plough-share They will put away the sword
把刀剑丢一旁 将枷锁全砸碎 人人都得奖赏
The chain will be broken and all men will have their reward
谁要加入我们的征程 坚定站在我身旁?
Will you join in our crusade? Who will be strong and stand with me?
跨过硝烟 越过街垒 新世界就在前方
Somewhere beyond the barricade is there a world you long to see?
听啊 人们在高唱 听远处战鼓声声响
Do you hear the people sing? Say, do you hear the distant drums?
他们会捧出未来 且看天明曙光
It is the future that they bring when tomorrow comes!
谁要加入我们的征程 坚定站在我身旁?
Will you join in our crusade? Who will be strong and stand with me?
跨过硝烟 越过街垒 新世界就在前方
Somewhere beyond the barricade is there a world you long to see?
听啊 人们在高唱 听远处战鼓声声响
Do you hear the people sing? Say, do you hear the distant drums?
他们会捧出未来 且看天明曙光
It is the future that they bring when tomorrow comes
(ALL VOCALIZING)
天明曙光
Tomorrow comes!
(AUDIENCE APPLAUDING)
第二幕完
布拉德利·贾登 Bradley Jaden
安灼拉6
罗布·霍钦 Rob Houchen
马吕斯6
莉莉·珂霍斯 Lily Kerhoas
珂赛特
卡莉·霍普·弗莱彻 Carrie Hope Fletcher
芳汀
珊·阿珂 Shane Ako
爱潘妮
马特·卢卡斯 Matt Lucas
德纳第
凯蒂·塞康贝 katy Secombe
德纳第夫人
迈克尔·鲍 Michael Ball
沙威
阿尔菲·博 Alfie Boe
冉阿让

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!