And I can hear them now!
他们唱过的那几句歌♥
The very words that they had sung
成了彼此最后的绝响
became their last communion
在那黎明时分 低矮的街垒上
On the lonely barricade at dawn
啊 朋友们 朋友们 请原谅我
Oh, my friends, my friends, forgive me
你们走了 我却苟活
That I live and you are gone
有一种悲伤无法言说
There’s a grief that can’t be spoken
有一种痛苦永无止歇
There’s a pain goes on and on
熟悉的面容 恍惚就在窗边
Phantom faces at the window!
熟悉的身影 恍惚映在地面
Phantom shadows on the floor!
桌椅空空如也
Empty chairs at empty tables
我的朋友再也不会来此相聚
Where my friends will meet no more
啊 我的朋友们 请不要问我
Oh, my friends, my friends, don’t ask me
你们的牺牲究竟是为了什么
What your sacrifice was for
桌椅空空如也
Empty chairs at empty tables
我的朋友们再也不会
Where my friends will meet
在此相聚
no more
(AUDIENCE APPLAUDING)
1833年2月
沼泽区 受难修女街
每一天 你的力气渐渐恢复
(SINGING) Every day, you walk with stronger step
迈的步子越来越大 最糟的时候已过去
You walk with longer step The worst is over
每一天 我都在想
Every day, I wonder, every day
是谁把我从街垒带到这里
who it was brought me here from the barricade
别再想了 马吕斯
Don’t think about it, Marius!
今后的年年月月 我永远不会离开你 我们会相伴每一天
I will never go away and we will be together every day
每一天
Every day
我们会铭记那夜
we’ll remember that night
铭记我们许下的誓言
and the vow that we made
一颗心溢满了爱
A heart full of love
我不能把她据为己有
She was never mine to keep
-一个只有你的夜晚 千载流传的真诚话语
A night full of you The words are old, but always true
-她那么年轻 那么自♥由♥
-She is youthful, she is free
珂赛特 珂赛特
Cosette, Cosette!
-爱情是年轻人的花♥园♥
-Love is the garden of the young
-我看见你在等待 我知道
-I saw you waiting and I knew
等待你
Waiting for you
就这样吧 在你脚边
-Let it be! -At your feet!
就这样吧 等你召唤
-Let it be! -At your call!
这不是梦 一颗心溢满了爱
-And it wasn’t a dream -A heart full of love
这终究 今天我把这些
-Not a dream… -This I give you…
不是梦 送给你们
-…after all -… this day
(AUDIENCE APPLAUDING)
先生 我终生也忘不了今天
(SINGING) Monsieur, this is a day I never can forget
该怎么感激您给了我珂赛特?
Is gratitude enough for giving me Cosette?
您要和我们住在一起 就从今天
Your home shall be with us and not a day shall pass
凭我们的敬爱之情 称您为
But we will prove our love to you, whom we shall call
我们两人共同的父亲
a father to us both a father to us all
别说了 我的孩子
Not another word, my son!
现在我有件事必须做
There’s something now that must be done
从前有个男人 名叫冉阿让
There lived a man whose name was Jean Valjean
他偷了一块面包 救他小侄子的命
He stole some bread to save his sister’s son
他服苦役19个春夏秋冬
For 19 winters served his time
用汗水洗刷了罪孽
In sweat he washed away his crime!
多年以前
Years ago
他从假释中逃脱 开始新生活
he broke parole and lived a life apart
他怎能告诉珂赛特这些 伤透她的心?
How could he tell Cosette and break her heart?
这都是为了珂赛特 如果他被捕 她也会声名扫地
It’s for Cosette this must be faced If he is caught, she is disgraced
再次出发的时候到了
The time has come to journey on
从这一天起 他将消失无踪
and from this day he must be gone!
我是谁?
Who am I?
我是谁?
Who am I?
你是冉阿让
You’re Jean Valjean!
我要怎么劝阻您? 先生 您不能走
What can I do to turn you from this? Monsieur, you cannot leave
不管我怎么告诉亲爱的珂赛特 她绝不会信
Whatever I tell my beloved Cosette she will never believe
让她相信 我已上路远行
Make her believe I have gone on a journey a long way away
告诉她我宁可不辞而别 以免见面伤情
Tell her my heart was too full for farewells It is better this way
答应我 先生 永远别让珂赛特知道
Promise me, monsieur Cosette will never know
我向您保证
I give my word
别告诉她我的故事 我要走的原因
What I have spoken, why I must go!
为了珂赛特
For the sake of Cosette, it must be so
良辰吉日 钟声响起
CHORUS: (SINGING) Ring out the bells
upon this day of days!
愿天主所有的天使
May all the angels of the Lord above
同声欢庆 高歌♥赞美
In jubilation sing their songs of praise
赐予幸福常伴 恩爱永远
And crown this blessed time with peace and love!
德纳第男爵和男爵夫人特来拜访新郎
The Baron and Baroness de Thenard wish to pay their respects to the groom!
(AUDIENCE APPLAUDING)
我忘了在哪认识的您了
I forget where we met
莫不是在拉法基庄园?
Was it not at the Chateau Lafarge?
公爵大人在那儿当众呕吐
Where the Duke did that puke
污了公爵夫人的低胸裙?
down the Duchess’s decolletage?
不 德纳第男爵 我和那种高等圈子素无来往
No, Baron de Thenard The circles I move in are humbler by far
走开 德纳第 你以为我不认得你吗?
Go away, Thenardier Do you think I don’t know who you are?
他不会上当 我说什么来着
He’s not fooled! Told you so!
给先生看你带来的东西
Show monsieur what you’ve come here to show
告诉这小子你知道的秘密
Tell the boy what you know!
扰了您的好日子真过意不去Pity to disturb you at a feast like this
不过只要500法郎 大家都开心
But 500 francs surely wouldn’t come amiss
上帝呀 有话就说
In God’s name, say what you have to say!
先交钱
But first you pay!
我清清楚楚看到
What I saw, clear as light
那夜冉阿让就在下水道
Jean Valjean in the sewers that night
像扛大包袱一样扛着具尸体
Had this corpse on his back
hanging there like a bloody great sack
我就在那里 毫不畏惧
I was there, never fear!
还捡了这个小纪念品
Even found me this fine souvenir!
我认得 这是我的
I know this! This was mine!
这是上天揭示的线索
This is surely some heavenly sign!
还有件事 您听好了
One thing more, mark this well
那正是街垒陷落之夜
It was the night that the barricade fell!
是真的 那就对了
Then it’s true! Then I’m right!
冉阿让就是我的救命恩人
Jean Valjean was my savior that night!
至于你 这个也拿去
As for you, take this, too!
愿天主赦免我们的行为
God forgive us the things that we do!
来吧亲爱的 来吧珂赛特
Come, my love, come, Cosette
今天还有另一桩喜事
This day’s blessings are not over yet!
(LAUGHING)
这不是个乐子? 这不是桩美事?
Ain’t it a laugh? Ain’t it a treat?
与上等人一起吃饭喝酒?
Hob-nobbin’ here among the elite?
(VOCALIZING)
这里一位王子 那儿一个犹太人
Here comes a prince There goes a Jew
这人是个同性恋 但你又能怎样?
This one’s a queer But what can you do?
巴黎在我脚下
Paris at my feet!
巴黎在尘埃之中
Paris in the dust!
而我在这里 与上等人一起吃饭
And here’s me, breaking bread with the upper crust
盛宴中的乞丐 舞王之王
Beggar at the feast! Master of the dance!
手疾眼快 顺手牵羊
Life is easy pickings if you grab your chance
现在那些 守法良民
Everywhere you go law-abiding folk
表面上体体面面 实际上入不敷出
doing what is decent but they’re mostly broke!
周日礼拜 祈求上天恩赏
Singing to the Lord on Sundays praying for the gifts he’ll send
受惠却的是我们 笑到最后的人
But we’re the ones who take it We’re the ones who make it in the end!
看那些笨蛋跳舞 他们迟早摔跤
Watch the buggers dance! Watch them till they drop!
脑子灵光 才能屹立不倒
Keep your wits about you And you stand on top!
无论谁当家 我们总有油水可捞
Masters of the land! Always get our share!
街垒空了 而我们仍在
Clear away the barricades and we’re still there!
不管刮什么风 总能闻到钱的味道
We know where the wind is blowing Money is the stuff we smell
等我们富比王侯 上帝啊 你我都得去地狱报到
And when we’re rich as Croesus Jesus! Won’t we see you all in hell?
(BOTH LAUGHING)
(AUDIENCE APPLAUDING)
在黑暗中我独自等待
(SINGING) Alone I wait in the shadows
辗转反侧 难以成眠
I count the hours till I can sleep
我梦到珂赛特站在我身边
I dreamed a dream Cosette stood by
得知我死后失声哭泣
It made her weep to know I die
日暮时分 我独自一人
Alone at the end of the day
为这婚礼默默祈祷
Upon this wedding night I pray
主啊 引领这些孩子 到你的怀中

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!