Hear my prayer
您一次次
In my need
救我出困境
you have always been there
他还年轻
He is young
他会恐惧
He’s afraid
请赐他祝福 给他平静
Let him rest heaven blessed
带他回家 带他回家
Bring him home! Bring him home!
带他回家
Bring him home
他就像我的儿子
He’s like the son I might have known
如果上天曾赐我儿子
if God had granted me a son
四季轮回交替
The summers die one by one
时间日夜飞逝
How soon they fly on and on
而我已年迈
And I am old
不久于人世
and will be gone
请赐他安宁
Bring him peace
赐他欢乐
Bring him joy
他还年轻
He is young
只是个孩子
He is only a boy
您能夺取
You can take!
也能给予
You can give!
放过他
Let him be
让他活下去
Let him live!
如果我要死
If I die
让我死去
Iet me die!
让他活下去
Let him live
带他回家
Bring him home
带他回家
Bring him home!
带他
Bring him
回家
home!
(AUDIENCE APPLAUDING)
(AUDIENCE CHEERING)
街垒后的人们听着
(SINGING) You at the barricade listen to this!
巴黎人♥民♥尚在梦乡
The people of Paris sleep in their beds!
你们没有希望 毫无胜算
You have no chance No chance at all!
何必抛掷自己的生命?
Why throw your lives away?
死也要拼死一搏 让敌人为我们殉葬
Let us die facing our foes! Make them bleed while we can!
让敌人付出代价
Make them pay through the nose!
血债血偿
Let others rise
我们自有后来人
将自♥由♥之光带给这片土地
to take our place until the earth is free!
巴黎 下水道中
这牙缝里有点♥金♥子
Here’s a hint of gold Stuck into a tooth
对不起 先生 你用不着了
Pardon me, monsieur You won’t be needing it no more!
这个不难卖♥♥吧
Shouldn’t be too hard to sell Add it to the pile! Add it to the stock!
攒起来 囤积起来
Here among the sewer rats A breath away from hell
这下水道里老鼠吱吱作响 地狱咫尺之遥 臭气熏人欲醉
You get accustomed to the smell
得有人打扫战场 我的朋友们
Well, someone’s got to clean ’em up, my friends
趁这一点果实烂在地里之前
Before the little harvest disappears into the mud
总有人要来捡捡破烂
Someone’s got to collect their odds and ends
也算是将市容打点
When the gutters run with blood
这是个狗咬狗的世界
It’s a world where the dog eats the dog
大家为了吃骨头当街杀戮
Where they kill for the bones in the street
上帝高高在上 从不多事
And God in his heaven you don’t interfere
因为他早死了 就像我脚下的僵尸
‘Cos he’s dead as the stiffs at me feet!
我仰望天堂
I raise my eyes to see the heavens
只有月亮在上
And only the moon looks down!
收获的满月照耀四方
The harvest moon shines down!
(AUDIENCE APPLAUDING)
是你 沙威 就知道你不会久等
(SINGING) It’s you, Javert I knew you wouldn’t wait too long
忠诚的仆人 又坚守岗位了
The faithful servant at his post once more!
这人是无辜的 他需要治伤
This man’s done no wrong and he needs a doctor’s care!
我警告你我不会放弃 我不会动摇
I warned you I would not give in! I won’t be swayed!
一小时后我任你处置
Another hour yet -and then I’m yours
将你我的恩怨了结
And all our debts are paid!
又来了 好个仁人君子 还满嘴正义
The man of mercy comes again and talks of justice!
行行好 时间不多了
Come, time is running short
看啊 沙威 他几乎就要断气
Look down, Javert! He’s standing in his grave!
冉阿让 你走吧
Take him, Valjean
趁我还没改变主意
Before I change my mind!
我等着 24601号♥
I will be waiting, 24601!
他是谁? 是什么恶魔?
Who is this man? What sort of devil is he?
设陷阱把我抓住 却放了我?
To have me caught in a trap and choose to let me go free?
我的命运一度握于他手
It was his hour at last to put a seal on my fate!
抹掉过去 杀掉我灭口
Wipe out the past and wash me clean off the slate!
只需刀尖轻轻一挑
All it would take was a flick of his knife!
复仇近在眼前 他却放了我一条生路
Vengeance was his and he gave me back my life!
可恶 我的命竟由一个贼来施舍
Damned if I live in the debt of a thief!
可恶 我竟在追捕的最后屈服
Damned if I yield at the end of the chase!
我代表法律 法律不能被嘲笑 他的施舍我弃如粪土
I am the law, and the law is not mocked! I’ll spit his pity right back in his face!
他是他 我是我 霄壤之别
There is nothing on earth that we share!
沙威与冉阿让 不共戴天
It is either Valjean or Javert!
如今我怎能让此人
How can I now allow this man
将我握于掌心?
to hold dominion over me?
他曾在我追捕下亡命天涯
This desperate man whom I have hunted
此时却给我生命 给我自♥由♥
He gave me my life! He gave me freedom!
我本应死于他手
I should have perished by his hand
那是他的权利
It was his right
死去也是我的权利
It was my right to die as well
我却活下来 活在地狱里
Instead, I live, but live in hell
我思绪一片混乱
And my thoughts fly apart
这个人能不能相信?
Can this man be believed?
他的罪难道该被饶恕?
Shall his sins be forgiven?
他的刑罚难道该缓刑?
Shall his crimes be reprieved?
难道一定要我开始怀疑 多年来坚定的自己?
And must I now begin to doubt who never doubted all these years?
我本心如铁石 却不由颤抖
My heart is stone and still it trembles
我所知的世界被阴影笼罩
The world I have known is lost in shadow
他究竟来自天堂还是地狱 他是否知道?
Is he from heaven or from hell? And does he know
他今天给我生路
that, granting me my life today
同样是取我性命
this man has killed me even so?
我伸出手 却颓然跌落
I am reaching, but I fall
群星也阴沉冰冷
And the stars are black and cold
我凝视这个世界 无法掌控 空无如梦
As I stare into the void of a world that cannot hold
我要逃离这个世界 这个冉阿让的世界
I’ll escape now from that world From the world of Jean Valjean
我没有退路
There is nowhere I can turn
也无法前行
There is no way to go on
(AUDIENCE APPLAUDING)
你看到他们冲向战场了吗?
(SINGING) Did you see them going off to fight?
街垒后的孩子们 没能看见黎明
Children of the barricade that didn’t last the night?
一群学生仔 从没拿过枪
They were school boys Never held a gun
盼着硝烟散尽 新世界如太阳般升起
Fighting for a new world that would rise up like the sun
现在仗打完了 新世界在哪里?
Where’s that new world now the fighting’s done?
谁会叫醒他们? 谁也不会
-Who will wake them? -No one ever will
没人曾告诉他们 一个艳阳天也会杀人
No one ever told them that a summer day can kill
老套的故事 眼泪哭给谁看?
Same old story What’s the use of tears?
无人垂怜 祈祷又给谁听?
What’s the use of praying if there’s nobody who hears?
流年 流年
Turning, turning
流年 流年 一年又一年
Turning, turning, turning through the years
流年 流年 一年又一年
Turning, turning, turning through the years
分分秒秒直至岁岁年年
Minutes into hours and the hours into years
什么都没变 也永远不会变
Nothing changes, nothing ever can
绕啊绕啊绕着圈子 绕啊绕啊绕回原点
Rounding round the roundabout and back where you began
一圈又一圈 绕回原点
Round and round and back where you began!
有一种悲伤无法言说
There’s a grief that can’t be spoken
有一种痛苦永无止歇
There’s a pain goes on and on
桌椅空空如也
Empty chairs at empty tables
我的朋友们已永远离去
Now my friends are dead and gone
在这里他们曾指点江山
Here they talked of revolution
在这里他们将革命之火点燃
Here it was they lit the flame
在这里他们歌♥颂明天
Here they sang about tomorrow
而明天却不再到来
And tomorrow never came
就在这角落的桌边
From the table in the corner
他们看见新世界诞生
They could see a world reborn
他们站起身来 陈词慷慨
And they rose with voices ringing
声音仍回响在我耳边

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!