老天 你干什么呀 爱潘妮 你不会害怕吗?
Good God! What are you doing? Eponine! Have you no fear?
你见到我的心上人了吗 怎么又回来了?
Have you seen my beloved? Why have you come back here?
我照你吩咐送去了信 在门口见到了他父亲
Took the letter, like you said I met her father at the door
他说他会转交 我好像站不住了
He said he would give it I don’t think I can stand any more
爱潘妮 怎么了? 你头发怎么湿湿的
Eponine, what’s wrong? There’s something wet upon your hair
爱潘妮 你受伤了 你需要医护
Eponine, you’re hurt! You need some help!
老天 到处都是血
Oh, God, it’s everywhere!
马吕斯先生 请不要难过
Don’t you fret, Monsieur Marius
我已经不痛了
I don’t feel any pain
一点细雨
A little fall of rain
已经伤不了我了
can hardly hurt me now
你在这里 我已心满意足
You’re here That’s all I need to know
你会守护我
And you will keep me safe
你会抱紧我
And you will keep me close
雨水会让花儿成长
And rain will make the flowers grow
你会活下去 艾潘妮 仁慈的主啊
But you will live Eponine Dear God above!
我多希望安慰的话能将你治愈
If I could close your wounds with words of love
抱紧我 什么都不要说
Just hold me now, and let it be
保护我 安慰我
Shelter me Comfort me
如果我能 我要让你长命百岁
You will live 100 years if I could show you how
我不会抛弃你的
I won’t desert you now
下雨又有何妨
The rain can’t hurt me now
这雨 会冲刷掉过去
This rain will wash away what’s past
你会守护我
And you will keep me safe
你会抱紧我
And you will keep me close
我会在你的怀中入睡
I’ll sleep in your embrace at last
天赐甘霖 将你带到我身边
The rain that brings you hereis heaven blessed!
云开雨霁 我安然离去
The skies begin to clear and I’m at rest
你在身边 触手可及
A breath away from where you are
我终于回家了
I’ve come home from so far
-别伤心 马吕斯先生 -安睡吧 亲爱的艾潘妮
-So don’t you fret, Monsieur Marius -Hush-a-bye, dear Eponine
我已经不痛了 你不会再痛苦
-I don’t feel any pain -You won’t feel any pain
一点细雨
-A little fall of rain
已经伤不了我了
-Can hardly hurt me now
(GASPING)
我就在这里
I’m here!
这于我已足够
That’s all I need to know
你会守候我 我会陪伴你
-And you will keep me safe -I will stay with you…
你会抱紧我 直到你入睡
-And you will keep me close -…till you are sleeping
雨水 雨水
-And rain… -And rain…
会浇灌出 会浇灌出
-… will make the flowers… -… will make the flowers…
美丽的花朵
…grow
(AUDIENCE APPLAUDING)
她是第一个牺牲的人
(SINGING) She is the first to fall
在街垒中第一个倒下
The first of us to fall upon this barricade
她的名字叫艾潘妮
Her name was Eponine!
她一生黑暗而寒冷 她却毫无畏惧
Her life was cold and dark yet she was unafraid!
我们将以她的名义而战
We fight here in her name
她不会白白牺牲
She will not die in vain
我们绝不会背叛她
She will not be betrayed
一个穿制♥服♥的人来了 你来干什么?
JOLY: (SINGING)
Here comes a man in uniform! What brings you to this place?
我自愿加入
I come here as a volunteer!
靠近些 露出你的脸
Approach, and show your face!
-你穿着军队的制♥服♥ -为了通过关卡
-You wear an army uniform! -That’s why they let me through!
你年纪很大了 先生
JOLY: You’ve got some years behind you, sir!
我还能做很多事
There’s much that I can do
你看见那个犯人了吗?
You see that prisoner over there?
也是个所谓的志愿者
A volunteer like you!
一个叫沙威的密探
A spy who calls himself Javert!
他也会给他们陪葬
GRANTAIRE: He’s going to get it, too!
他们又要进攻了
MAN: They’re getting ready to attack!
拿着 好好用
Take this, and use it well!
要是胆敢在背后偷袭 你就别想活命
But if you shoot us in the back You’ll never live to tell
一个排的工兵向街垒来了
MAN: Platoon of sappers advancing towards the barricade!
后面还有军队 至少50人
Troops behind them! Fifty men or more!
瞄准
Hold!
开火
Fire!
(GUNSHOTS)
(SINGING) Look how they turn and run!
看 敌人逃跑了
And so the war was won!
我们打赢了
They will be back again
Make an attack again
他们还会回来 再次进攻
For your presence of mind For the deed you have done
多亏您的镇定和英勇
胜利后我会好好感谢 先生
I will thank you, monsieur when our battle is won
不必感谢 先生 我只有一事相求
Give me no thanks, monsieur There’s something you can do
只要我能做到
If it is in my power
把密探沙威给我 由我处置
Give me the spy Javert! Let me take care of him!
法律荡然无存 世界秩序颠倒
The law is inside out The world is upside down!
随你处置吧 此人现在归你了
Do what you have to do! The man belongs to you!
敌人会重新集结 你们也要时刻准备
The enemy may be regrouping! Hold yourself in readiness!
走吧朋友们 回到战斗的岗位
Come, my friends Back to your positions
夜幕即将降临
The night is falling fast!
-我们又见面了 -你一辈子就等这一刻吧
-We meet again -You’ve hungered for this all your life
复仇吧 刀子 正符合你这种人的天性
Take your revenge How right you should kill with a knife!
你话太多 在我手里你很安全
You talk too much Your life is safe in my hands
我不明白 快离开吧
-Don’t understand -Get out of here
冉阿让 我警告你要小心 赶快离开
-Valjean, take care! I’m warning you -Clear out of here!
一日做贼 终身为贼 你想要的都会去偷
Once a thief, forever a thief What you want, you always steal!
你想拿我的命换你的
You would trade your life for mine Yes, Valjean, you want a deal!
对 冉阿让 你想做交易
Shoot me now for all I care If you let me go, beware!
现在就杀了我吧 放我走 你还得小心
你还得向沙威交待
You’ll still answer to Javert!
你错了 一直都错了
You are wrong and always have been wrong
我只是个普通人 不好也不坏
I’m a man no worse than any man
你自♥由♥了 没有条件
You are free and there are no conditions
没有交易 也不用恳求
No bargains or petitions
我对你并无怨恨
There’s nothing that I blame you for
你是在履行职责
You’ve done your duty
不过如此
Nothing more
如果我能活下来
If I come out of this alive
你可以在普鲁梅街55号♥找到我
You’ll find me at number 55 Rue Plumet
无疑 我们还会见面
No doubt our paths will cross again!
走吧
Go!
和我一同举杯
(SINGING) Drink with me
敬逝去的岁月
to days gone by!
和我一同唱起
Sing with me
熟悉的旋律
the songs we knew!
敬那些让我们魂牵梦绕的美丽姑娘
Here’s to pretty girls who went to our heads!
敬那些与我们共度良宵的狡黠女郎
Here’s to witty girls who went to our beds!
敬她们 也敬你们
Here’s to them and here’s to you!
和我一同举杯
Drink with me
敬逝去的岁月
to days gone by!
你是在害怕死亡了吗?
Can it be you fear to die?
当你倒下 世界可会再把你记起?
Will the world remember you when you fall?
你的牺牲 会不会毫无意义?
Can it be your death means nothing at all?
难道你的一生 只是别人的谎言?
Is your life just one more lie?
与我一同举杯
Drink with me
敬逝去的岁月
to days gone by!
敬那些
To the life
曾经鲜活的生命
that used to be!
让友谊的神殿永不消灭
At the shrine of friendship never say die
让友谊的琼酿永不枯竭
Let the wine of friendship never run dry
这杯敬你
Here’s to you!
这杯敬我
And here’s to me!
我还会在意死亡吗 她已在渡海远去
Do I care if I should die now she goes across the sea?
没有了珂赛特 生命毫无意义
Life without Cosette means nothing at all
如果马吕斯阵亡 珂赛特 你是否会哭泣?
Would you weep, Cosette should Marius fall?
你会不会
Will you weep
珂赛特
Cosette
为我哭泣?
for me?
(AUDIENCE APPLAUDING)
主在上
(SINGING) God on high
听我祈祷

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!