Do I stay, and do I dare?
你可愿意与我并肩作战?
will you take your place with me?
就是现在 时候到了
The time is now! The day is here!
只待明日
One day more!
明日革命已蓄势待发 我们会把它扼杀在萌芽
One more day to revolution. We will nip it in the bud.
我们会管教这群小男生
We’ll be ready for these schoolboys.
让他们尝尝流血的滋味 只待明日
They will wet themselves with blood! One day more!
看他们残杀 等他们倒下
Watch ’em run amuck. Catch ’em as they fall.
天上掉馅饼 人人都有份
Never know your luck when there’s a free-for-all.
这里刮点皮 那里揩点油
Here a little dip. There a little touch.
反正他们死到临头了 才不介意呢
Most of them are goners so they won’t miss much!
明日就是崭新的开始 高举起自♥由♥的旗帜
One day to a new beginning! Raise the flag of freedom high!
每个人都是王国之主 每个人都是王国之主
Every man will be a king! Every man will be a king!
有一个属于胜利者的新世界
There’s a new world for the winning!
这个新世界等待我们去征服
There’s a new world to be won!
你可听到人♥民♥在歌♥唱?
Do you hear the people sing?
我属于这里 我跟你们并肩作战
My place is here! I fight with you!
只待明日
One day more!
我的人生自今日才有意义
I did not live until today.
我会紧紧追踪他们 明天我依旧孑然一身
I will follow where they go. One more day on my own.
我会查出他们的小阴谋
I will learn their little secrets.
我会查清他们的安排 只待明日
I will know the things they know. One day more!
明日革命已蓄势待发 明日你不知在何方
One more day to revolution. Tomorrow you’ll be worlds away.
天上掉馅饼 人人都有份 我们会把它扼杀在萌芽
Never know your luck when there’s a free-for-all. We will nip it in the bud.
我们的世界才刚刚开始 我们会管教这群小男生
And yet with you my world has started! We’ll be ready for these schoolboys.
明日我们将天各一方 明日就是最终审判日
Tomorrow we’ll be far away. Tomorrow is the judgement day.
明日就将揭示 上帝作何安排
Tomorrow we’ll discover what our God in heaven has in store.
只待黎明
One more dawn!
只待破晓
One more day!
只待明日
One day more!
第一幕完
幕间休息
第二幕
1832年6月5日 蒙德都街 街垒
我们就在这些砖石上筑起街垒
Here upon these stones we will build our barricade,
在我们已占领的市中心
in the heart of the city we claim as our own.
每个人坚守岗位 不必畏惧
Each man to his duty and don’t be afraid!
等等 我需要关于敌方兵力的探报
Wait! I will need a report on the strength of the foe.
我能查到 我对他们了如指掌
I can find out the truth! I know their ways!
我曾服过兵役 与他们一同作战
Fought their wars, served my time,
在我年轻的时候
in the days of my youth.
喂 小男孩 这是谁?
Hey, little boy, what’s this I see?
天啊 爱潘妮 你来干什么
God, eponine, the things you do!
我知道不该来 可我宁愿和你在一起
I know this is no place for me, still I would rather be with you!
趁骚乱爆发前快走
Get out before the trouble starts!
爱潘妮 中枪不是好玩的
Get out, ‘Ponine, you might get shot!
我让你担心了 真的
I got you worried now, I have!
看来你还挺喜欢我呢
That shows you like me quite a lot.
有件事你能帮忙 一定是天主听到我的祷告
There is a way that you can help. You are the answer to a prayer!
请把这封信交给珂赛特
Please take this letter to Cosette.
上帝保佑她还没离开
and pray to God that she’s still there!
你一无所知
Little you know!
你毫不在乎
Little you care!
我有封信 先生
I have a letter, monsieur.
要交给您女儿珂赛特
It’s addressed to your daughter Cosette.
是瓦勒路上街垒里一个男孩写的 先生
It’s from a boy at the barricade, sir, in the Rue de Valette.
把信给我 男孩
Give me that letter here, my boy.
他说要当面交给珂赛特
He said to give it to Cosette.
我向你保证
You have my word that
我女儿会知道信的内容
my daughter will know what this letter contains.
告诉那年轻人 她明天会读到
Tell the young man she will read it tomorrow.
这是你的酬劳
and here’s for your pains.
小心回去 避人耳目
Go careful now, stay out of sight.
今夜街面上危机四伏
There’s danger in the streets tonight.
最亲爱的珂赛特
Dearest Cosette,
你已融入我的灵魂 转瞬又将远去
You have entered my soul and soon you will be gone.
我们仅仅认识了一天
Can it be only a day since we met
世界就已重生?
and the world was reborn?
如果我在战斗中死去 这就是我的告别
If I should fall in the battle to come, let this be my goodbye.
如今我知道了 你也爱着我
Now that I know that you love me as well
生命更难以捐弃
it is harder to die.
我祈求天主能让我回家 回到你身边
I pray that God will bring me home to be with you.
为你的马吕斯祈祷吧
Pray for your Marius.
他也为你祈祷
He prays for you.
我又是孑然一身了 无依无靠 无人倾诉
And now I’m all alone again, nowhere to turn, no one to go to.
没有家 没有朋友 没有人能问声好
Without a home, without a friend, without a face to say hello to.
夜幕降临
And now the night is near,
我才可以假装他就在身边
now I can make believe he’s here.
当所有人都已进入梦乡 我在街头独自漫步
Sometimes I walk alone at night when everybody else is sleeping.
想到他就感到欢喜 此刻有他做我的伴侣
I think of him and then I’m happy with the company I’m keeping.
城市沉沉睡去
The city goes to bed
我才能躲进自己
and I can live inside
幻想的天地
my head!
一个人
On my own,
假装他就在我身旁
Pretending he’s beside me.
独自一人 和他漫步到天明
All alone, I walk with him till morning.
他不在 我却能感到他的拥抱
Without him, I feel his arms around me.
迷路时只需闭上双眼
And when I lose my way, I close my eyes
他就会找到我
and he has found me.
雨朦胧
In the rain,
地面银光闪烁
the pavement shines like silver.
看街灯 映河水如烟如梦
All the lights are misty in the river.
黑暗中 树枝间缀满星辰
In the darkness, the trees are full of starlight.
我仿佛看见我俩相伴 直到永远
And all I see is him and me forever and forever!
我知道 这不过是我的想象
And I know it’s only in my mind.
那些话都是我自言自语
That I’m talking to myself and not to him,
也知道 他只会视而不见
And although I know that he is blind.
但我还是告诉自己 我们还有希望
Still I say there’s a way for us.
我爱他 但当夜晚结束
I love him. But when the night is over,
他消失无踪 河水又变回了平凡的河水
he is gone, the river’s just a river.
没有他 我周围的一切都变了
Without him, the world around me changes.
到处都是光秃秃的树木
The trees are bare and everywhere,
街上满是陌生的身影
the streets are full of strangers.
我爱他 但我也日渐明了
I love him. But every day I’m learning –
这一生 我不过在欺骗自己
All my life, I’ve only been pretending.
没有我 他的世界依然如故
Without me, his world will go on turning.
那个洋溢着幸福的世界 我永远无法体会
A world that’s full of happiness that I have never known.
我爱他
I love him!
我爱他
I love him!
我爱他
I love him!
却只是
But only
一厢情愿
on my own!
我们誓死坚守街垒
Now we pledge ourselves to hold this barricade!
任敌人有千军万马 我们要迎头痛击
Let them come in their legions and they will be met!
充满自信 不必害怕
Have faith in yourselves and do not be afraid!
狠狠给他们尝点苦头
Let’s give ’em a screwing they’ll never forget!
战斗要打响了
This is where it begins.
为自♥由♥而战 死何足惜
And if I should die in the fight to be free!
哪里艰险 我就在哪里
Where the fighting is hardest there will I be!
他们如果有种 就尽管放马过来
Let them come if they dare!
我们严阵以待
We’ll be there!
他回来了
He’s back!
听着朋友们 我说到做到
Listen, my friends I have done as I said.
我到过他们的阵地 清点过他们的人数
I have been to their lines, I have counted each man.
我将知无不言
I will tell what I can.
要小心 敌军人多势众
Better be warned, they have armies to spare
我们十分危险
and our danger is real.
只可智取 以妙计图之
We will need all our cunning to bring them to heel!
要有信心
Have faith!
既然你知道他们的动向 我们就先发制人
If you know what their movements are we’ll spoil their game.
打仗的方法千变万化
There are ways that our people can fight.
我们会四两拨千斤
We shall overcome their power!
我听到了他们的计划 今晚不会进攻

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!